Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

For those with telekinesis

KamenRiderLeo

Hi I'm new here so just let me give you a brief introduction my name's Mike from Pittsburgh and I've always felt as though I belonged in a category aside from human not exactly alien but almost as if the next step in human evolution wasn't a tremendous one just something smaller  Normal evolution maybe darker eyes larger pupils by 2067,  It's actually predicted that our facial anatomy we close to  That of what is known as the common Gray alien but any who ever since the movie chronicle came out I've been incredibly intrested and telekinesis well I should say heroes the character of Sylar,  Made me go on the longest experiment I've ever done in my life could telekinesis  Be a normal thing post your experiences here

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2067 ?  What is special about that year ?

Welcome to UM  Mike.

Could you describe this experiment you've conducted? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, onlookerofmayhem said:

Could you describe this experiment you've conducted? 

Creating fantasies. 

• Like 9

1 hour ago, KamenRiderLeo said:

That of what is known as the common Gray alien

grey aliens are from man made sci fi.....man dreamt up that description totally

• Like 1

. In the 1893 article "Man of the Year Million", science fiction author H.G. Wells envisioned the possibility of humanity transformed into a race of grey-skinned beings who were perhaps one meter tall, with big heads and large, oval-shaped pitch-black eyes. In his 1901 book The First Men in the Moon, Wells described Selenites (natives of the Moon) as having grey skin, big heads, and large black eyes. He also briefly describes aliens resembling Greys brought down to Earth as food for the Martians, who were the antagonist characters in his 1898 novel The War of the Worlds.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grey_alien

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, KamenRiderLeo said:

Made me go on the longest experiment I've ever done in my life could telekinesis 

Just curious. How many goats did you kill and how long did you stare at them?

• Haha 2

Very promising thread, this.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, XenoFish said:

Just curious. How many goats did you kill and how long did you stare at them?

Just curious why do you think this is a joke thread

Just now, KamenRiderLeo said:

Just curious why do you think this is a joke thread

Yes. Because there is no valid evidence for telekinesis. 

• Haha 1

There's no valid information on some of the other topics brought up in these forums Like ghosts and aliens and people believe that don't they I thought this was a place where people had an open mind no offense to you on any level

7 hours ago, Habitat said:

2067 ?  What is special about that year ?

Biologists just predicted that evolution would take that particular turn I just wanted to go for into the future but not too too far and it's only a prediction not hardcore evidence but believable enough that our biology as humans would change in that matter for instance larger eyes would mean that we could see in different spectrums 

• Confused 1

6 hours ago, marsman said:

grey aliens are from man made sci fi.....man dreamt up that description totally

And yet here I've read and heard about tons of alien abduction cases  Who knows maybe their future humans maybe their machine elves the people do get abducted and  When people have implants removed from their body lot of the study of the chemical composition of the objects is completely weird and not scientifically sound I recommend watching a film called patient 17 it takes a while to get to the point but it's compelling enough me

15 minutes ago, KamenRiderLeo said:

There's no valid information on some of the other topics brought up in these forums Like ghosts and aliens and people believe that don't they I thought this was a place where people had an open mind no offense to you on any level

Why don't you start by detailing these experiments of yours, the methodology, results as well. That way people, if they choose, can validate through their own experiments the results. 

16 minutes ago, KamenRiderLeo said:

Biologists just predicted that evolution would take that particular turn I just wanted to go for into the future but not too too far and it's only a prediction not hardcore evidence but believable enough that our biology as humans would change in that matter for instance larger eyes would mean that we could see in different spectrums 

Given that 2067 is only a couple of generations away, "evolution" as we understand it, won't have moved far at all.

• Like 1

Well experiment one was with the infamous psi wheel that's nothing but heat conduction and a little static  Electricity occasionaly As much as you want to speed up or speed down turned to the left her turn to the right That experiment has nothing to do with telekinesis and can  Be explained by everyday means  The 2nd an ongoing experiment is what a person feels extreme emotion can that be channeled into telekinesis I'm not talking about moving boulders here I'm just seeing if it can be done even on the smallest scale I have a YouTube channel where I've done quite a few things myself And I want people to analyze these videos  Hardcore with as many digital programs as possible I want someone beyond a shadow of a doubt to have excellent proof as to why some of my occurrences were fake I'm pretty sure no one as the 1st request would ask Hey tell me it's fake tell me it's fake 

YouTube channel. Yep, I see. Good luck. Kinda know where this is going without being a mind reader. 

• Like 1

Just now, Habitat said:

Given that 2067 is only a couple of generations away, "evolution" as we understand it, won't have moved far at all.

One of the points I'm trying to make is that evolution doesn't always have to be a giant step it can be a little footstep and we are a species that does get knocked back a couple 1000 years occasionaly We don't evolve like Lucy and well the movie Lucy and so far from my understanding drugs could never make you do any of the occurrences in the film as well as the brain  Percentage theroy not being  Accurate

I only brought up my YouTube channel not as a matter of getting subscriptions or views or Anything like that definitely not to promote anything other than my version of the truth video evidence OK I understand this all sounds a bit crazy and even amongst paranormal topics pretty hard to believe I guess

2 minutes ago, KamenRiderLeo said:

I only brought up my YouTube channel not as a matter of getting subscriptions or views or Anything like that definitely not to promote anything other than my version of the truth video evidence OK I understand this all sounds a bit crazy and even amongst paranormal topics pretty hard to believe I guess

Doesn't sound crazy. Sounds like baiting. Seen it before. 

Look. I'm not going to accuse you of baiting us up. We had a guy last year do the exact same thing you're doing now. Had his videos, made a big claim they were legit, we went through them. Gave honest opinions only to be trolled. He admitted faking them. So forgive me for being gun shy. 

Edited by XenoFish
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Look. I'm not going to accuse you of baiting us up. We had a guy last year do the exact same thing you're doing now. Had his videos, made a big claim they were legit, we went through them. Gave honest opinions only to be trolled. He admitted faking them. So forgive me for being gun shy. 

Yeah I  Understand clickbait can be one of the worst things on the Internet so let's start a relationship on a positive note I do like your Rick and Morty avatar

The thing about telekinesis is that the earth magnetic field massively overwhelms our own. And the earth can only influence a compass needle. Plus 'if' we were to somehow project 'energy' the further out it went, the less effective it would be.

• Like 2