Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

For those with telekinesis

KamenRiderLeo

You bring up a really good point In truth I can't believe I didn't think about it like that before I like to think that on the man of science front And barely any religious  beleifs  beaten into me at sucking Catholic school the whole fire-and-brimstone God thing  I'm lucky I got out of there by 8th grade public schools  Aren't exactly a fantasy But it's  Better for me educationally and socially Funny I should hate on Catholic school and I listen to the band skillet but I like their cinematic approach to rock musicAnd the drummer Jen has got a pretty good voice so but that's me getting too distracted I apologize this thread is more for open ended ideas I guess definitive  Prove/evidence whatever you wanna call it Within this subject matter is incredibly if not almost impossible to get

22 minutes ago, KamenRiderLeo said:

I only brought up my YouTube channel not as a matter of getting subscriptions or views or Anything like that definitely not to promote anything other than my version of the truth video evidence OK I understand this all sounds a bit crazy and even amongst paranormal topics pretty hard to believe I guess

Interesting fact. Many Newagers cite Shaoiin Monks as having telekinesis. Then you have phony monk videos demonstrating it. But at Songshan and the Byodo-In they teach it doesn't exist. 

Of note I seen the human body as far as the physical side pushed to extremes in many documentaries like trying to get to the peak of K2 And how far we're willing to push our human bodies just something average If we pushed our minds to the limit what new things would be be capable of or would it just be an exercise in futility

1 minute ago, KamenRiderLeo said:

Of note I seen the human body as far as the physical side pushed to extremes in many documentaries like trying to get to the peak of K2 And how far we're willing to push our human bodies just something average If we pushed our minds to the limit what new things would be be capable of or would it just be an exercise in futility

One of the best mental exercises I know is the development of focus and concentration. Training ones willpower is also another good pursuit. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, KamenRiderLeo said:

Just curious why do you think this is a joke thread

How old are you?  You don't appear to understand human biology.

• Like 1

Good point maybe I'm susceptible to the  Belief in real actual  Telekinesis ,  Because I've always had art in my life I've been playing guitar for 16 years now and I used to go to art school and for 3 years I was in a chorus So I know for a fact musically there aren't many limits except what your mind purports As far as the physical realm there's still tons of questions that need answers and unfortunately usually  People dismiss things like this think it only Exists in the minds of dreamers and creative people As well as movies TV and comic books When I cited heroes as inspiration That show basically gave superpowers to your average Joes and janes In that world there's no spandex tights or capes Even a lot of doubt from characters within the universe Sometimes from the people with the actual abilities

Biologists just predicted that evolution would take that particular turn I just wanted to go for into the future but not too too far and it's only a prediction not hardcore evidence but believable enough that our biology as humans would change in that matter for instance larger eyes would mean that we could see in different spectrums 

I'm calling bull****.  Name these Biologists.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Rlyeh said:

I'm calling bull****.  Name these Biologists.

It's more of an evolutionary response to the physical world we live in  As far as evolutions gone in the past That's usually been the case with the advent of futuristic technology all around us evolution takes a different turn less survivalist and heavily dependent on technology think about it have you checked your phone today are you on a laptop or big PC you probly didn't do that entirely voluntarily you probably just thought wake up get coffee go to the bathroom check my email that check my email part Is what I'm getting at it's more a stab at what our tech will do to effect our own evolution Just as a good example off the top of my head Neanderthals started with stone tools figuring out fire not laptop P c's with Skype

Edited by KamenRiderLeo
spelling and grammar

Just now, KamenRiderLeo said:

It's more of an evolutionary response to the physical world we live in  As far as evolutions gone in the past That's usually been the case with the advent of futuristic technology all around us evolution takes a different turn less survivalist and heavily dependent on technology think about it have you checked your phone today are you on a laptop or big PC you probly didn't do that entirely voluntarily you probly just thought wake up get coffee go to the bathroom check my email that check my email part Is what I'm getting at it's more a stab at what will technology due to our own evolution Just as a good example off the top of my head and/or false started with stone tools figuring out fire not laptop P c's with Skype

Who are the biologists who claim our eyes will change by 2067?

6 minutes ago, Rlyeh said:

Who are the biologists who claim our eyes will change by 2067?

I met the general all scientific community biologists have tons of other theories on evolution as well that's just one I chose to highlight my idea of telekinesis Essentially the space for a larger brain will come our way One idea is that there will be 2 classes of humans ones that have those physical characteristics And then a lower class of humans almost described as a slave race yet sounds like science fiction of course just like half the posts on this entire message board it's up to you to believe it or not like I said it's the community not any biologist in specific

2 minutes ago, KamenRiderLeo said:

I met the general all scientific community biologists have tons of other theories on evolution as well that's just one I chose to highlight my idea of telekinesis Essentially the space for a larger brain will come our way One idea is that there will be 2 classes of humans ones that have those physical characteristics And then a lower class of humans almost described as a slave race yet sounds like science fiction of course just like half the posts on this entire message board it's up to you to believe it or not like I said it's the community not any biologist in specific

Answer the question, who are the biologists who claim our eyes will change by 2067?

Edited by Rlyeh
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Rlyeh said:

Answer the question, who are the biologists who claim our eyes will change by 2067?

It's a hypothesis by the scientific community I didn't mean any specific study nor any specific  Person

• Thanks 1

It's a hypothesis by the scientific community I didn't mean any specific study nor any specific  Person

So it came out of nowhere?  Your inability to answer the question only confirms my suspicions that you are making it up.

1 minute ago, Rlyeh said:

So it came out of nowhere?  Your inability to answer the question only confirms my suspicions that you are making it up.

Go to Google and type in evolutionary biology you'll see that asli more crazy theories than mine and buy mine I'm just rehashing ideas other people have said sorry about my grammar I can't seem to turn autocorrect off for some weird reason I had to do a hard reboot on my phone and things are pretty weird as far as data and functionality

Biologists just predicted that evolution would take that particular turn I just wanted to go for into the future but not too too far and it's only a prediction not hardcore evidence but believable enough that our biology as humans would change in that matter for instance larger eyes would mean that we could see in different spectrums 

You can't predict evolution. It takes the path of least resistance and only happens because of environmental stresses. 

• Like 4

Go to Google and type in evolutionary biology you'll see that asli more crazy theories than mine and buy mine I'm just rehashing ideas other people have said sorry about my grammar I can't seem to turn autocorrect off for some weird reason I had to do a hard reboot on my phone and things are pretty weird as far as data and functionality

You made the claim our eyes will evolve by 2067, no biologist did.

When you can't support your BS tell them to google it.

OK forget the evolutionary biology stuff lets talk about telekinesis again and get this thread back on topic or just have a model or admin  Delete this thread so let's get back on topic what are peoples here understanding and/or experience with telekinesis let's start there

Edited by KamenRiderLeo
Grammar and spelling
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, KamenRiderLeo said:

OK forget the evolutionary biology stuff lets talk about telekinesis again and get this thread back on topic or just have a model or admin  Delete this thread so let's get back on topic what are peoples here understanding and/or experience with telekinesis let's start there

Any real Shaman or esoteric Buddhist Priest will tell you. It doesn't exist. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Piney said:

You can't predict evolution. It takes the path of least resistance and only happens because of environmental stresses. 

As soon as our universe appeared, there was already a plan for the development of each planet, and if we look well, our future is known. Not only what is written in the Bible about our race and civilization but also about future races on earth, however, information is not enough. Because the whole evolution is planned by a higher intelligence to which the goal is known to be achieved. So there is no evolution to drift or purely from the struggle but thanks to collisions of opposites, development proceeds from the lowest to the highest.

Scientists do not see a systematic evolution because they cannot rise high in consciousness and penetrate the plan of the Creator and from the bottom they see only simple things (heredity and mutation from the stress you are talking about)

• Haha 2

41 minutes ago, Coil said:

As soon as our universe appeared, there was already a plan for the development of each planet, and if we look well, our future is known. Not only what is written in the Bible about our race and civilization but also about future races on earth, however, information is not enough. Because the whole evolution is planned by a higher intelligence to which the goal is known to be achieved. So there is no evolution to drift or purely from the struggle but thanks to collisions of opposites, development proceeds from the lowest to the highest.

Scientists do not see a systematic evolution because they cannot rise high in consciousness and penetrate the plan of the Creator and from the bottom they see only simple things (heredity and mutation from the stress you are talking about)

Fiction.

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Rlyeh said:

Fiction.

Tell me,is death and aging laid in your body? Laid as well as all of us, which means that a certain program causes all to grow old with time, to die (and reborn). Therefore, there are programs not only for aging and body changes, but also for changes in the planet, galaxy, humanity, consciousness of all races and the whole universe. And if not only the given moment of time was available to you but the coverage of all times you would see in a single moment the development of the whole universe and its completion.

Enough with the antagonism and hostility folks - keep it civil and constructive or step away from the thread.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, KamenRiderLeo said:

If we pushed our minds to the limit what new things would be be capable of

6 hours ago, KamenRiderLeo said:

sorry about my grammar I can't seem to turn autocorrect off

If you pushed your mind a little further and concentrate of what you could be capable of without relying on autocorrect, you would not need autocorrect.