Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

For those with telekinesis

KamenRiderLeo

8 hours ago, KamenRiderLeo said:

And yet here I've read and heard about tons of alien abduction cases 

all fake stories they are.....theres even stories of fairies....ghosts and goblins....if advanced aliens wanted to study us....why not just take a blood sample and study the dna?.... bot no....they always seem to stick probes up where the sun dont shine....lol

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, KamenRiderLeo said:

Go to Google and type in evolutionary biology you'll see that asli more crazy theories than mine and buy mine I'm just rehashing ideas other people have said sorry about my grammar I can't seem to turn autocorrect off for some weird reason I had to do a hard reboot on my phone and things are pretty weird as far as data and functionality

Your phone is not the only thing that needs a reboot, you seem to be a classic example of failure of the education system to educate. The only limit this thread pushes, is the limits of credulity, and has already hit the stops in that department. Just rubbish.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, marsman said:

all fake stories they are.....theres even stories of fairies....ghosts and goblins....if advanced aliens wanted to study us....why not just take a blood sample and study the dna?.... bot no....they always seem to stick probes up where the sun dont shine....lol

and they only kidnap rednecks. :yes:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

I’ve tried to crush the tires of many dirt bags who cut me off in traffic with telekinesis, nothing has happened yet except for me looking like a fool making sound effects. 

• Haha 2

One time I think telekinesis may have worked for me.  On a very small object. There was a recipt on the floor of the supermarket, and through my concentration, I was able to make it fold backwards slightly.  And no, there was no wind.  However, I have been unable to do it again.  I also remember that as a child, I was able to levitate on at least a couple of occasions 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

One time I think telekinesis may have worked for me.  On a very small object. There was a recipt on the floor of the supermarket, and through my concentration, I was able to make it fold backwards slightly.  And no, there was no wind.  However, I have been unable to do it again.  I also remember that as a child, I was able to levitate on at least a couple of occasions 

Unless you were in a vacuum sealed environment there is going to be air movement. 

Just now, SecretSanta said:

Unless you were in a vacuum sealed environment there is going to be air movement. 

Yeah, but it folded in a strange sort of way.  I could tell that I was moving the piece of the paper, and if there was air movement, I would have felt it

On 4/3/2019 at 5:06 AM, KamenRiderLeo said:

One of the points I'm trying to make is that evolution doesn't always have to be a giant step it can be a little footstep and we are a species that does get knocked back a couple 1000 years occasionaly

That is OK. From there use a scientific approach to ask questions about your suppositions and see if they are testable.

Consider eyes for a moment.  Size of eye might determine LGP, light gathering power, same as in a telescope.  It might help you see in the dark, but not more colors.

Consider stomatopods, mantis shrimp.  Their eyes are not large, but they not only see colors we cannot but detect circularly polarized light as well.  What do they do with all of that range?  It helps them survive.  Bees can also see colors we can't and detect polarized light.  That is useful to them to find pollen and navigate. 

Not likely that normal evolution would bring us these qualities.  We have no use for them, it will not aid us in our species survival.  Designer evolution using CRISPR technology, maybe as an accessory or luxury.  

If you have ever played any one of the myriad of resource balancing games like Sim City, you know everything is a trade off.   Better eyes may require more calories, more blood supply, more brain processing power,  and other accommodations. Maybe humans have become rich enough and successful enough to pay the price for vanity traits.  We have the resources, we could do it.  But then it is likely that fashion might also have an influence.  Some people might want to be 8 feet tall or 4 feet tall or blue or scaly or covered in tattoo like patterns.  None of that helps us survive as a species, but it could happen.

Telekenisis?  Does it help us survive?  Do people that inherit that trait reproduce more than those that don't?  What is the mechanism for telekenisis?  In other words, what physics is required?  Force at a distance like gravity? Equal and opposite reactions?  You push something light and it moves, you try to push something heavy and you move.  What determines the vector of that force, direction and magnitude?   A little switch in your brain neurons?  Would you have to see what you want to move?  If you were blinded in one eye and lost depth perception, would you lose the ability to locate and move things?  

Would it require a steak dinner or a big mac to replace your energy after you pushed a heavy object?  It might be cool to do, but currently, it would not make me more successful in my daily life.  Of course, I am out of the pool, I have already produced offspring and have no desire to produce more. .  It is an interesting topic.  Thanks.

• Like 3

On 4/9/2019 at 5:54 PM, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

Yeah, but it folded in a strange sort of way.  I could tell that I was moving the piece of the paper, and if there was air movement, I would have felt it

Hi BuddingPsychic

Went I used to play a lot of pool I would watch the other player and just as they shot I would think pull to the left or to the right because of the shape it would give me on the table when they miss their shot and when made no call they would sink the ball. Now if I wanted to underate my powers of observation and fluff my ego a bit and say I made it happen. Not so, subconsciously I see how they hold their stick, are they a soft shooter or slam all the balls on the table and what point of the cue ball will they hit it without even thinking about it. Everything in life is just like that we are amazing even when we don't understand why.:D

jmccr8

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/2/2019 at 9:40 PM, KamenRiderLeo said:

Hi I'm new here so just let me give you a brief introduction my name's Mike from Pittsburgh and I've always felt as though I belonged in a category aside from human not exactly alien but almost as if the next step in human evolution wasn't a tremendous one just something smaller  Normal evolution maybe darker eyes larger pupils by 2067,  It's actually predicted that our facial anatomy we close to  That of what is known as the common Gray alien but any who ever since the movie chronicle came out I've been incredibly intrested and telekinesis well I should say heroes the character of Sylar,  Made me go on the longest experiment I've ever done in my life could telekinesis  Be a normal thing post your experiences here

I wish you were more literate so I could understand what you are trying to convey.    There are so many phrases that could be taken as something you want to talk about but the title of the thread leads me to believe you want to talk about telekinesis.  It is something that has been studied like telepathy, precognition, etc. but it falls under the category of ESP which is belittled and debunked, though some of the people involved in research are qualified scientists.