Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Still Waters

Missing 'kidnapped' boy found after 7 years?

9 posts in this topic

Still Waters

Nearly a decade ago, Timmothy Pitzen and his mother went on a road trip that included stops at a zoo and a water park. Their adventure started after Amy Fry-Pitzen checked her 6-year-old son out of an Illinois elementary school on May 11, 2011.

Three days later, the mother's body was found in a hotel room in Rockford, Illinois. She had died by suicide, leaving behind a note that said her son was with people who love him.

"You'll never find him," the note said.

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/04/04/us/missing-teen-timmothy-pitzen-investigation/index.html

• Like 3
  • Sad 4

Piney

I hope he does turn out to be the missing boy. Too many missing children are found after it's too late. :(

• Like 5

glorybebe

If the mother thought she was keeping him safe (from who/what) how the hell would that happen if he was 'passed around'? Such a bizarre story

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Robotic Jew

Wow. I was just watching a video about this case the other day. If it's actually him I hope the people who had him are caught and some of the mystery can be cleared up.

• Like 4

thedutchiedutch

A teenager who was found wandering in a Kentucky neighborhood is not Timmothy Pitzen, who disappeared nearly eight years ago, the FBI said Thursday.

Almost eight years ago, Timmothy Pitzen and his mother went on a road trip that included stops at a zoo and a water park. Their adventure started after Amy Fry-Pitzen checked her 6-year-old son out of an Illinois elementary school on May 11, 2011.

Three days later, the mother's body was found in a hotel room in Rockford, Illinois. She had died by suicide, leaving behind a note that said her son was with people who love him.
"You'll never find him," the note said.

Source & link to full article :  https://www.cnn.com/2019/04/04/us/missing-teen-timmothy-pitzen-investigation/index.html

• Thanks 3

Regi

I want to add that the main reason I was and would be skeptical of such a claim from anyone is because I think that the little boy's dead, that he was murdered by his mother. I haven't lost hope that he's still alive, but I highly doubt it.

GlitterRose

I knew it was too good to be true.