Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

US College admissions scandal trial begins

Eldorado

Wow, 14 days in prison. Never let it be said that the courts go soft on celebrities.

• Like 2

Felicity got two weeks in jail. She'll most likely receive her own cell. No danger/abuse from other prisoners (or guards) with celebrity status. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Eldorado said:

It's not "white privilege". It's just elitism and cronyism. Along with good old-fashioned corruption. 

A black kid with rich parents is on an equal footing with white kids with rich parents. The only "discrimination" here is wealth, not color. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, RoofGardener said:

It's not "white privilege". It's just elitism and cronyism. Along with good old-fashioned corruption. 

A black kid with rich parents is on an equal footing with white kids with rich parents. The only "discrimination" here is wealth, not color. 

I agree with you. Prison is not for rich people. Biggest shame is that the rest of us allow it.

Edited by Eldorado

50 minutes ago, aztek said:

yea especially jessy smollet lol

I agree with you. Prison is not for the rich and privileged. Biggest shame is that the rest of us allow it.

15 minutes ago, Raptor Witness said:

As the chasm between rich and poor grows, violence will be viewed more favorably as the only available equalizer. 

While Rich People Bribe Their Kids’ Way Into College, Parents of Color Sit in Jail for Wanting Better Schools - educationpost.org - March 2019

lamo, sure , you forget that rich can hire poors to kill other poors, and they wil gladly do it for a buck, so it wont be an equalizer, but extermination. 

1 hour ago, aztek said:

lamo, sure , you forget that rich can hire poors to kill other poors, and they wil gladly do it for a buck, so it wont be an equalizer, but extermination. 

History doesn’t forget, and as I recall, the “poor” Nazis were not so successful, but the “poor” Chinese were with their cultural revolution.

Once the real motivation is discovered, for the Trumpian Division, his base will shatter like glass.

Edited by Raptor Witness

13 minutes ago, Raptor Witness said:

History doesn’t forget, and as I recall, the “poor” Nazis were not so successful, but the “poor” Chinese were with their cultural revolution.

Once the real motivation is discovered, for the Trumpian Division, his base will shatter like glass.

motivation  already exist, liberalism is the cancer of society ,  you do bring a good point, a preemptive strike is needed, 

Edited by aztek

1 hour ago, aztek said:

motivation  already exist, liberalism is the cancer of society ,  you do bring a good point, a preemptive strike is needed, 

I never considered myself a “liberal” until I found despotism within the Republican Party, and I’m not alone.

It’s too late for your remedy, a true, final solution for the GOP has already arrived. It’s that self inflicted wound sitting in the White House, whose own crimes are becoming clearer by the day. 

When people see rattlesnakes roaming around in their neighborhood, eventually they begin to ask, “where did they come from?”

Edited by Raptor Witness

1 hour ago, aztek said:

motivation  already exist, liberalism is the cancer of society ,  you do bring a good point, a preemptive strike is needed

Huh.  Definitely a totally normal thing that a mentally stable person says.

• Haha 3

14 minutes ago, Doc Socks Junior said:

I love the television series Gunsmoke, but I have a hard time rooting for the clever characters. I prefer the straight shooters who show up at the barn raising.

2 hours ago, Doc Socks Junior said:

it most certainly is when  a person is threatened with violence,  the best defence is  strong offence.

6 hours ago, aztek said:

it most certainly is when  a person is threatened with violence,  the best defence is  strong offence.

There is no defense for conservatism anymore. That brand is already dead. It wasn’t cancer that got you, it was your association with a criminal and a traitor.

7 minutes ago, Raptor Witness said:

There is no defense for conservatism anymore.

it does not need defending,   go spew your virtue signaling  to someone else,

Edited by aztek

Felicity Huffman will spend two weeks behind bars in federal prison next month, but the facility she will be locked up in actually has some of the cushiest amenities the system has to offer.

After the actress was handed a sentence of 14 days in prison by the judge in her college admissions scandal case, Huffman's legal team asked she be able to do her time at FCI Dublin because, "It's the closest to Ms. Huffman's residence.

So, we got a look at the facilities 'commissary list' and it actually includes items like french vanilla cappuccino and bottled water.

But thats not all, the first thing that comes to most people's mind when they think about the harsh reality prison is safety and hygiene.

The safety issue will be address by the facility by assigning the actress to the "special housing unit" which is designed to house high profile inmates like her, and others at risk to be harmed.

In this prison, hygiene is all taken care of...on the list of items for sale is bodywash, secret solid deodorant, baby powder, St. Ives lotion, Noxema, Oil of Olay, apricot scrub, cocoa butter cream, and even sun tan lotion. Luckily, there is even cosmetics like eye liner, mascara, lipstick, bronzer and even eye lash curlers.

Dental products are also included like Close-Up toothpaste, dental floss, mouthwash, and several types of toothbrushes.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/felicity-huffmans-prison-offers-french-202023118.html

Edited by aztek
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...