Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Lost meaningful object

Isabelle1802

A little while ago my younger brother misplaced an item of a large amount of importance. Before my grandma died she collect pandora charms for around the world on her adventure, then suddenly we lost her to cancer. The bracelet was so important to me, it was honestly the only thing I had left of her, and then it was gone I was distraught. Now after around 2 months of searching theres still nothing so I'm asking for some sort of psychic help. The bracelet had over 10 charms on it including, a giraffe, a love heart with paw prints, a candy cane, a Christmas wreath, my birthstone amethyst, an 18, a present, a Christmas bauble, a butterfly and a monkey. I think there may have been others too, but that's a general description, it was all sterling silver and had a funny bent part from my wrist shape. The bracelet was originally in my room, and was moved into my brothers room( next door)apparently. Thank you so much for any help I get on this I would love to see my bracelet again

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Isabelle1802

• freetoroam

• kuzmal

• zep73

25 minutes ago, Isabelle1802 said:

The bracelet was originally in my room, and was moved into my brothers room( next door)apparently.

By whom and why? 

7 hours ago, sci-nerd said:

Try a metal detector. Maybe you can lend or rent one.

Nope it's in the house so that wouldn't work!

7 hours ago, freetoroam said:

By whom and why? 

My little brother, he took it from my room in a joking way but then lost it and we have completely taken his room apart 3 times 

17 hours ago, Isabelle1802 said:

Nope it's in the house so that wouldn't work!

He said use a metal detector. They can be used anywhere, not just outside.

17 hours ago, Isabelle1802 said:

My little brother, he took it from my room in a joking way but then lost it and we have completely taken his room apart 3 times 

Could be he took it outside to play with and lost it. 

Could even have dropped it down the sink or toilet by mistake.

How did he manage to take it? In future something that precious needs to be locked away, especially from small fingures.

6 hours ago, freetoroam said:

Could be he took it outside to play with and lost it. 

Could even have dropped it down the sink or toilet by mistake.

How did he manage to take it? In future something that precious needs to be locked away, especially from small fingures.

Nope it was only an hour time frame before we noticed it was gone, in that time the only place he had been was his room and downstairs. 

It was quite a hefty bracelet it wouldn't of flushed down the toilet thankfully, and with sinks the charms are too much of an odd shape to get through the plug hole.

I didn't think he'd take something like that, as I said its been on by bed post for a very long time why he decided to take it that day I'll never know 

6 hours ago, freetoroam said:

He said use a metal detector. They can be used anywhere, not just outside.

But surely in the house it would just find the nails in the floor boards and the pipe work? 

• 4 weeks later...
On 04/05/2019 at 9:41 PM, kuzmal said:

Do you have charcoal colored furniture?  

Nope but my room is painted grey and the sofa and bed are covered in grey soft furnishes 

On ‎04‎/‎04‎/‎2019 at 11:14 PM, Isabelle1802 said:

A little while ago my younger brother misplaced an item of a large amount of importance. Before my grandma died she collect pandora charms for around the world on her adventure, then suddenly we lost her to cancer. The bracelet was so important to me, it was honestly the only thing I had left of her, and then it was gone I was distraught. Now after around 2 months of searching theres still nothing so I'm asking for some sort of psychic help. The bracelet had over 10 charms on it including, a giraffe, a love heart with paw prints, a candy cane, a Christmas wreath, my birthstone amethyst, an 18, a present, a Christmas bauble, a butterfly and a monkey. I think there may have been others too, but that's a general description, it was all sterling silver and had a funny bent part from my wrist shape. The bracelet was originally in my room, and was moved into my brothers room( next door)apparently. Thank you so much for any help I get on this I would love to see my bracelet again

I want you to do the following everyday until it returns.

1. If possible I want you to look in his room for it three times a day (morning, midday, evening). If you work just do the morning and evening one. Focus on searching those cupboard/drawers with a lot of things in. Search them repeatedly, it will appear in one of them.

2. I want you to put yourself into a frame of mind (and keep yourself in it) of its time to move on from your grandma. If you slip up thats okay, just return yourself to this frame of mind as soon as you realise or get back in control of your thoughts.

3. I want you to utilize your younger brother in finding other items. If you need your car keys ask him to help find them. If you need your purse ask him to help find it. When he finds and brings to you what you ask I want you to put yourself into the frame of mind where you like him for helping you find the object and express genuine gratitude to him for his help.

Do the above and by the end of the week your missing items will be back in your possession.