Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Assange to be kicked out of London embassy

marsman

So we gotta pay the toad-weasel's board and lodgings for another year  :( 

• Haha 1

Innocent men dont hide in embassies for 7 years.

And guilty people that try to evade justice without good reason should be given the maximum possible sentences. It doesnt surprise me to find someone breaking into computers also committing rape. He seems to think he is a law unto himself.

The narcissist may as well rename to Julie right now because he is going down for a long time.

Edited by RabidMongoose
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, RabidMongoose said:

Innocent men dont hide in embassies for 7 years.

would you blame the restaurant owner....for the work of his chefs?

28 minutes ago, marsman said:

Sorry but I dont know what you are trying to say or get at.

Please elaborate.

2 minutes ago, RabidMongoose said:

Sorry but I dont know what you are trying to say or get at.

Please elaborate.

did assange do the hacking....or the hackers working for him....and whats the proof

anyway...he has been jailed for a year only.....in uk....you typically do 50% of a sentence

WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange jailed for 50 weeks for skipping bail

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/breaking-julian-assange-jailed-wikileaks-14977470

15 minutes ago, marsman said:

did assange do the hacking....or the hackers working for him....and whats the proof

anyway...he has been jailed for a year only.....in uk....you typically do 50% of a sentence

WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange jailed for 50 weeks for skipping bail

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/breaking-julian-assange-jailed-wikileaks-14977470

Evading justice by skipping bail isn't an offence people usually get off with doing just 50% of the time in the UK.

Why is Julian Assange the moral authority on what secrets get released to the public? Who does he think he is? He is not above the law, he is subject to it like everyone else. Have you checked Wikileaks to see if your name and address are on it? Quite literally thousands of people could make complaints to the police over his violations of the Data Protection Act. Thats before we even get to the secret US intelligence leaks and the rape allegations. 

I hope as his sentence for violating his bail conditions nears its end he gets extradited to Sweden. If convicted of Rape there I hope he gets a good decade in the slammer. After Sweden I hope he is extradited to the USA where for each violation of their law he gets consecutive sentences. Thats enough to give his a sentence lasting a few thousand years.

He needs life without the possibility of parole.

1 hour ago, marsman said:

absolutely - he choose to use and employ the chefs and charge for their services so yes.

2 minutes ago, RabidMongoose said:

If convicted of Rape there I hope he gets a good decade in the slammer.

a life sentence in sweden can be just ten years

how do we know he wasnt set up?...he isnt exactly handsome.......this murky world has many ways of dragging a person through the mud.......prove his guilt before you condem him

10 minutes ago, RabidMongoose said:

Why is Julian Assange the moral authority on what secrets get released to the public?

are secrets to the public acceptable....? if so...why?

can the US murder civilians and expect we dont find out?

36 minutes ago, RAyMO said:

absolutely - he choose to use and employ the chefs and charge for their services so yes.

so....your boss should get a hard time because of the work you do?

I hope Assange is extradited to Sweden to face the serious sexual assault charges, instead of the trumped-up ;) ones in the US.

4 hours ago, marsman said:

so....your boss should get a hard time because of the work you do?

Yes - I don't know how it is where you work, But I was accountable for my staff and my superiors were accountable for my actions - it is a simple concept.

Edited by RAyMO
  • Like 1

On 01/05/2019 at 11:25 PM, RAyMO said:

Yes - I don't know how it is where you work, But I was accountable for my staff and my superiors were accountable for my actions - it is a simple concept.

but he wasnt running a company was he? and he had no staff.....nobody was getting paid or working 9 to 5