Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

My experience

Cruel_X

I've been feeling guilty for a long while now, as if I've been holding out on people and because of this, I don't see things quite "normal" anymore... I apologize if this sounds crazy but I swear that I'm telling the truth and that this really happened to me a couple of years ago. So back in 2011, New Year's Eve... after taking a shower at midnight, I went back to my room and was about to play Starcraft2 on my PC... right as I was about to start a match, I noticed that for some reason it felt like the thunder and lightning from a far off distance was getting closer and closer to my house. Then all of a sudden, it got so close as if it was indeed just right outside my house because it got louder and stronger! I tried to ignore it at first thinking that it was just nothing but it felt like it was reacting to me from resisting it... then in my mind I started to agree at the idea that it might actually be trying to communicate with me, once I started thinking this... I felt a sudden rush of overwhelming stream of visions! It was insane, it felt like my room was electrified... I started browsing the internet about some of the visions it showed me, as if something took over me, as if it was guiding me and I was so shocked to realize that WOW!!! THEY DO EXIST! I kept asking, how is this possible?!? It was reacting as if it was happy that I finally acknowledged it and listened to what it was trying to tell me... when I laid down to close my eyes, it felt like my body was travelling through time... it kept showing me memories as if I was there, as if they belonged to me... then I started to remember some of the things in my childhood, especially the 2 pictures of me when I was a child so I searched for them, they exist! I've forgotten about them, I was so shocked and got down to the ground and started slamming my fist feeling confused, I didn't know whether I should feel happy about this that it was real or sad that no one would ever believe me if I tried telling them about this event. All of this lasted for roughly 2 hours... it was so much intensity, back to back visions coming in my mind so rapidly! Then at the end, my entire room was electrified, electricity was streaming towards me as if I absorbed the lightning and I could see the stars twinkling through the ceiling of my room... I couldn't sleep and in the morning all the electronic devices in my room kept going crazy, my radio kept buzzing static even after I unplugged it and my phone stayed fully charged even after it's been playing music for hours. These are some of the things that it showed me that I am now sharing with you. It would make more sense to explain all of this in person but no one wants to listen to me, everyone is worried about their life, about what they're going to eat, where they're going to go or what movie their going to see etc...

https://www.deviantart.com/suseng9/gallery/

The link above is where I've uploaded high resolution images of these visions, thank you for viewing them.

The future stretches out like a spiderweb with many side paths and time is not lineal, but circular. End Times predictions are nothing but false prophecy causing undue stress and worry. Even physical harm to some. This is nothing more than the mudpies of your mind created by your own spiritual tradition you were ingrained with from childhood. 

Nothing like this will ever happen.

Are you just trying to promote your art work here?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Piney said:

The future stretches out like a spiderweb with many side paths and time is not lineal, but circular. End Times predictions are nothing but false prophecy causing undue stress and worry. Even physical harm to some. This is nothing more than the mudpies of your mind created by your own spiritual tradition you were ingrained with from childhood. 

Nothing like this will ever happen.

"The future stretches out like a spiderweb with many side paths and time is not lineal, but circular."

I agree, now if I could, I would avoid it... that's why I posted here instead of the other forum (spirituality, religion and beliefs) because I don't wanna look at this in a religious perspective rather in a sort of investigative point of view where each detail that I'm presenting is examined thoroughly... If you don't mind me kindly asking, sorry that it's a lot but how much of it were you able to read?

"Nothing like this will ever happen."

Which point of "this" were you referring to? thanks.

4 hours ago, ouija ouija said:

Are you just trying to promote your art work here?

No, I uploaded the images on that particular website because there's so much information I'm trying to present, it was the most viable option that allowed me to do so which lets you view them in great detail.

Every information I'm presenting is free and I'm not trying to sell anything... just hoping that someone might come along and actually attempt to read every detail then specifically point out using superior data than mine where I'm mistaken or correct, thanks.

Example... the 7 seals mentioned by Daniel and in Revelation, what else could they possibly be besides what I'm presenting? This is just 1 point out of the multitude that I'm showing you.

• Like 3

Through your vision you have been given a 'taster' of the occult(which simply means hidden; that which is hidden). If your family and friends have not experienced this and, perhaps, have no interest in it and are maybe frightened of it ..... then of course they don't want to talk about it. To them you may seem a little unhinged(you are not!). Don't belittle them for being caught up in their mundane lives. Often, just surviving day-to-day can take up all of our energy and thoughts.

Take your vision and research the images in it. Just let the information 'sit' for a while, don't push it. Maybe meditate on the images. More insights will be given to you as and when(sometimes there may be years in between). Adjust your way of life to run smoothly with the information you are given. Good Luck!  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, Cruel_X said:

Which point of "this" were you referring to? thanks.

The Apocalypse. The Four Horseman were created in John of Patmos' subconscious then drilled into the Christian one. You are also making "mass comparisons". Connections which don't exist, which the mind has a bad habit of doing. I didn't read it thoroughly. Just scanned it. 

33 minutes ago, Cruel_X said:

I agree, now if I could, I would avoid it...

The World is a political mess. It causes consternation which you see through a religious bias. The Muslims and Christians are both yelling "End Times" but they are creating a self fulfilling prophecy rather than trying to change it and at the same time technology is dehumanizing people and destroying their Musubi, their "spirit". 

Edited by Piney
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, Piney said:

The Apocalypse. The Four Horseman were created in John of Patmos' subconscious then drilled into the Christian one. You are also making "mass comparisons". Connections which don't exist, which the mind has a bad habit of doing. I didn't read it thoroughly. Just scanned it. 

The World is a political mess. It causes consternation which you see through a religious bias. The Muslims and Christians are both yelling "End Times" but they are creating a self fulfilling prophecy rather than trying to change it and at the same time technology is dehumanizing people and destroying their Musubi, their "spirit". 

The internet is a big part of the destruction plan, as far dehumanizing goes. We here are all virtual shadows and not really real. The end times for all of us are coming, since we had a beginning. And anything that begins must end. But how can you know what John of Patmos' subconscious contained or created? Some experts will argue that there was no such person. Besides, were you there, in his mind, in spirit? What of the Great Spirit of the American Indians, in whose subconscious was that conjured up?

But seriously, the OP was just plagiarizing that plagiarizer himself, Charles Dickens. It sounded too much like Ebenezer Scrooge's ghosts visits, showing and telling him things, supernaturally. 

52 minutes ago, Pettytalk said:

The internet is a big part of the destruction plan, as far dehumanizing goes. We here are all virtual shadows and not really real. The end times for all of us are coming, since we had a beginning. And anything that begins must end. But how can you know what John of Patmos' subconscious contained or created? Some experts will argue that there was no such person. Besides, were you there, in his mind, in spirit? What of the Great Spirit of the American Indians, in whose subconscious was that conjured up?

The "Great Spirit" is the Whites' simplified term for a Living Universe. And since it is also the belief across Asia. Tian, Tengri. Tangra, Tao, Amenominakanushi. I would call it a "common sense and pragmatic approach to a Higher Power".

John of Patmos was certainly a historic persona. Whether or not he was a disciple of Jesus, who probably didn't exist, is the point that is argued and nobody can see a clear enough future to predict the end. Jesus himself said nobody can know. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pettytalk said:

But seriously, the OP was just plagiarizing that plagiarizer himself, Charles Dickens. It sounded too much like Ebenezer Scrooge's ghosts visits, showing and telling him things, supernaturally. 

As all "Biblical Prophets" do. 

the fact that you say it lasted 2 hours is a pretty intense vision. 

• Thanks 1

On 4/5/2019 at 1:19 PM, Piney said:

As all "Biblical Prophets" do. 

"But seriously, the OP was just plagiarizing that plagiarizer himself, Charles Dickens. It sounded too much like Ebenezer Scrooge's ghosts visits, showing and telling him things, supernaturally."

After reading this I somewhat lost interest and got a bit discouraged... technically everything is plagiarized then if we follow that kind of logic. The things that I talked about are not "nothing but mudpies of my mind... connections which don't exist" but rather, the exact opposite... it's precision at it's highest level. For example, the location that I mentioned in the East that the Bible is referring to that has a "great ravenous" bird besides the Philippines, which other country could possibly fit this description? No other, it's a 1 to 1 match, impossible coincidence. I also posted constellations, I'm sorry but are you not aware that sailors of the past and even to this day use them for navigation, if you're off by just a few degrees (in this case, year and day) then you are lost! So no, this is not pareidolia but intentionally arranged signs to relay a specific message.

Edited by Cruel_X

On 4/5/2019 at 5:18 PM, Captain Risky said:

the fact that you say it lasted 2 hours is a pretty intense vision. 

Some of the visions that I saw...

1. I was standing right beside a monk looking person in their mid 20's drawing the scroll I'm talking about.

2. I was at the Pyramids and they looked brand new, gleaming in white and the floor was smooth as far as the eye can see and there were lights like a celebration, then there was a girl singing.

3. I saw people melting babies in a bowl in some kind of festival and the crowd was cheering... then they collected gold out of it.

4. I was flying around in a misty cloud and I saw people on the ground running around on the hills, as if they were happy and relieved after a long journey.

If I'm making all of this up... which I'm not, then I'm a very good liar but it's very hard to accept that maybe... just maybe I'm telling the truth or possibly this creative, no... it has to be something negative.

2 hours ago, Cruel_X said:

1. I was standing right beside a monk looking person in their mid 20's drawing the scroll I'm talking about.

2. I was at the Pyramids and they looked brand new, gleaming in white and the floor was smooth as far as the eye can see and there were lights like a celebration, then there was a girl singing.

3. I saw people melting babies in a bowl in some kind of festival and the crowd was cheering... then they collected gold out of it.

4. I was flying around in a misty cloud and I saw people on the ground running around on the hills, as if they were happy and relieved after a long journey.

If I'm making all of this up... which I'm not, then I'm a very good liar but it's very hard to accept that maybe... just maybe I'm telling the truth or possibly this creative, no... it has to be something negative.

Lysergic acid diethylamide.

• Haha 3

Are you claiming to be the anti-christ or jesus? I tried to get through most of the pictures, but I had a hard time following.

4 hours ago, Cruel_X said:

I’m not accusing you of lying. Have you had other dreams or visions that were just as intense and long?

6 hours ago, Cruel_X said:

"But seriously, the OP was just plagiarizing that plagiarizer himself, Charles Dickens. It sounded too much like Ebenezer Scrooge's ghosts visits, showing and telling him things, supernaturally."

Your hindbrain is borrowing a idea. Your not actively "plagarizing". 

After reading this I somewhat lost interest and got a bit discouraged... technically everything is plagiarized then if we follow that kind of logic. The things that I talked about are not "nothing but mudpies of my mind... connections which don't exist" but rather, the exact opposite...

The brain has a habit of making connections that aren't there and borrowing.ideas. It's the subconscious. Emotions compound it.

it's precision at it's highest level.

No precognition is. The future is always changing

For example, the location that I mentioned in the East that the Bible is referring to that has a "great ravenous" bird besides the Philippines, which other country could possibly fit this description?

That's a no-brainer.  Any Asian with half a wit can see that.  It's been a big worry in Japan up until the constitution change. 

No other, it's a 1 to 1 match, impossible coincidence. I also posted constellations, I'm sorry but are you not aware that sailors of the past and even to this day use them for navigation, if you're off by just a few degrees (in this case, year and day) then you are lost!

I fully aware of that. But what does that have to do with future events.

So no, this is not pareidolia but intentionally arranged signs to relay a specific message.

Jesus himself said nobody will receive the "when and where". Read the Book of Matthew. 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Captain Risky said:

I’m not accusing you of lying. Have you had other dreams or visions that were just as intense and long?

Sorry, I was generalizing with that statement... the most intense vision in that event was when I was standing behind the monk drawing the scroll that I'm talking about, it felt the most real. It's the most shocking part because I have never seen this scroll before prior to this night and when I looked it up on the internet, I was beyond amazed and stunned cold to find that it actually exists!

A feminine voice was whispering to me as well saying "MAVOS" and I slowly realized it's the first letters of my entire name... so the pictures that I uploaded were based off of the rest of the visions, btw none of them were researched and it only took me less than 3 days to type up and arrange all 25 pages because they were done from memory, I just added Bible verses to them as the last step (remember Moses took 40 days just for 10 sentences :lol:).

• Like 1

On 4/10/2019 at 1:38 AM, toast said:

Lysergic acid diethylamide.

I don't smoke or drink and definitely never done any sort of drugs, I wasn't stressed during the episode either... I was actually feeling happy and refreshed after a nice shower and a winning streak on the game that I was going to play.

On 4/10/2019 at 2:56 AM, onlookerofmayhem said:

Are you claiming to be the anti-christ or jesus? I tried to get through most of the pictures, but I had a hard time following.

I'm not really claiming anything but for you to decide for yourself based on the evidence that I'm showing people of what I've experienced. I tried my best to avoid it but it sounds a lot like what is written in Revelation about the second advent of Christ, more specifically the victorious "Messiah ben David" who (IF I'm correct) was able to figure out what the "Heavenly scroll with 7 seals" is about but then again, my former self used cheat codes and decided to come visit me and communicate the answer through lightning and thunder anyway :lol:

Sorry that it's a bit hard to follow, it's free information and I will try to answer any questions you might have about it... start from the oldest page that I uploaded which is the "Who" page. Supposedly, I'm here to offer eternal life but my memories i.e. knowledge was destroyed on the cross so I'm using wisdom and creativity to stitch up piece by piece what humpty dumpty left for mankind.

21 hours ago, Piney said:

Jesus himself said nobody will receive the "when and where". Read the Book of Matthew. 

Well IF I'm correct, then I'm the "father" aspect of what he's talking about.. there is something very special about my birthday, April 10 as you can see from history.

In fact, if you watch the news... it's all over the place, we just took a picture of a black hole, on this very day! Btw, look back during 2013, Hubble took pictures of comet Ison on this very day!

IF I'm correct, the universe as mentioned in the Bible and most of the stories in it such as...

-Adam and Eve were expelled from Eden on April 10th.

-Noah closed the Ark and the flood came on April 10th.

-Moses told the Pharaoh that the destroyer will come down from heaven and smite the first born of Egypt on April 10th.

-Christ died on the cross on a Friday during passover April 7th then he was resurrected on April 10th.

-then look at the pages I mentioned about the modern events on April 10th.

Ends and begins on April 10th! hence the reasoning for the name "The Alpha and Omega" because the story begins where it ends and/or it ends where it began! Throughout history, God has been reminding people that yes I'm real and this is my special day!

32 minutes ago, Cruel_X said:

-Moses told the Pharaoh that the destroyer will come down from heaven and smite the first born of Egypt on April 10th.

-Christ died on the cross on a Friday during passover April 7th then he was resurrected on April 10th.

-then look at the pages I mentioned about the modern events on April 10th.

Ends and begins on April 10th! hence the reasoning for the name "The Alpha and Omega" because the story begins where it ends and/or it ends where it began! Throughout history, God has been reminding people that yes I'm real and this is my special day!

- Steven Seagal was born on April 10th as well, so he must be a major part of the plot.

The future is always a self fulfilling prophecy. We create it. 

Any form of precognition is just looking at possibilities and making an educated guess. 

If you tell people this "prediction", they may very well create it. 

Well IF I'm correct, then I'm the "father" aspect of what he's talking about.. there is something very special about my birthday, April 10 as you can see from history.

He was talking about God himself

Prove the Bible says this.

As for Moses, any Rabbi will tell you it's a made up story..

4 hours ago, Piney said:

He was talking about God himself

Prove the Bible says this.

As for Moses, any Rabbi will tell you it's a made up story..

Exodus 12:1-14 explains the significance of April 10

1 The Lord said to Moses and Aaron in Egypt, 2 “This month is to be for you the first month, the first month of your year. 3 Tell the whole community of Israel that on the tenth day of this month each man is to take a lamb for his family, one for each household.

14 “This is a day you are to commemorate; for the generations to come you shall celebrate it as a festival to the Lord—a lasting ordinance (or covenant).

"As for Moses, any Rabbi will tell you it's a made up story.."

Cite this... the Rabbi's in the new testament, the pharisees kept quoting Moses and mentioned him by name when criticizing Jesus, let me guess... the new testament is made up as well right?

I uploaded a picture how the Bible's primer is hidden in the "Alpha and Omega" name, all the major events pertaining to an important character of the Bible has a verse number whose sum equals "1, 5, 9 and 10".