Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

My experience

Cruel_X

1 minute ago, Cruel_X said:

Exodus 12:1-14 explains the significance of April 10

1 The Lord said to Moses and Aaron in Egypt, 2 “This month is to be for you the first month, the first month of your year. 3 Tell the whole community of Israel that on the tenth day of this month each man is to take a lamb for his family, one for each household.

14 “This is a day you are to commemorate; for the generations to come you shall celebrate it as a festival to the Lord—a lasting ordinance (or covenant).

"As for Moses, any Rabbi will tell you it's a made up story.."

Cite this... the Rabbi's in the new testament, the pharisees kept quoting Moses and mentioned him by name when criticizing Jesus, let me guess... the new testament is made up as well right?

I uploaded a picture how the Bible's primer is hidden in the "Alpha and Omega" name, all the major events pertaining to an important character of the Bible has a verse number whose sum equals "1, 5, 9 and 10".

Is this from the Jerusalem translation? Because the Hebrew Calendar is different from the Roman one.

Any Rabbi at  the Princeton Seminary will tell you many Old Testament stories are just that. Stories. You should attend a seminary before making interpretations. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, toast said:

- Steven Seagal was born on April 10th as well, so he must be a major part of the plot.

There's a long list of other people's names too... but MOST of the major events involving some type of ship (it's an allusion to Noah's Ark, April 10th is the 100th day of the year in the Gregorian calendar) throughout history happened on this day, these are undeniable facts. Metaphorically speaking, the U.S. is the most powerful nation on earth but the Angel of Death i.e. the Holy Spirit was able to defeat it by sinking one of it's most powerful vessels and one of it's most glorious spacecraft which ironically, is named after her as a tribute (Columbia, Manos, the number 13 on the 1 dollar bill, the god they trust is referring to "the Queen of Heaven").

April 10, 1912 - The Titanic claimed "unsinkable" set sail for its maiden voyage then hits an iceberg killing 1517 passengers.
April 10, 1941 - German Navy Grand Admiral Raeder boards KMS Bismarck then leaves Germany to begin Operation Rheinubung, it was later sunk being unable to return to port after suffering a fatal blow to its rudder.
April 7, 1945 - Japan launches "Operation Ten Go" where the Battleship Yamato was sunk after being hit with 19 bombs and 35 torpedoes by the American Pacific fleet near the Solomon Islands.
April 10, 1963 - 129 Sailors died when the nuclear-powered submarine USS Thresher failed to surface off Cape Cod, MA.
April 10, 1981 - The maiden launch of the space shuttle Columbia (Columbia btw is another "modern" name for the Holy Spirit, angel of death, the destroyer or dove) was cancelled because of a computer glitch, years later it was destroyed upon re-entry after suffering damage to its wing that wasn't noticed during take off.

7 hours ago, XenoFish said:

The future is always a self fulfilling prophecy. We create it. 

Any form of precognition is just looking at possibilities and making an educated guess. 

If you tell people this "prediction", they may very well create it. 

Well except this prediction is mentioned multiple times and described in many ways, on top of that... there's an actual scroll (it's actually a page in a book called "The lost book of Nostradamus" but more realistically, it's about the prophecy of the popes) kept by the Vatican which was treated with very high importance and significance that's why it was well kept, look it up on youtube... people have been trying to decode it for years but in my opinion, my interpretation of it is the most logical one based on date, location and the meaning of my name in Hebrew letters... in other words (allegorically speaking), they've been going around for years trying to find Cinderella because this glass shoe they've been holding on dearly would only fit on her foot alone... I have the other half as well so to speak.

17 minutes ago, Piney said:

Is this from the Jerusalem translation? Because the Hebrew Calendar is different from the Roman one.

Any Rabbi at  the Princeton Seminary will tell you many Old Testament stories are just that. Stories. You should attend a seminary before making interpretations. 

The old testament is a collection of "folklore" handed down throughout history and compiled into the Bible... but these stories are tied to actual historical places with piles of archaeological findings. The Hebrew Calendar does indeed mention April as the 1st month of the year... "abib" before the exile then "nissan" but they adjusted it to March to compensate for the earth's tilt in regards to the vernal equinox.

5 minutes ago, Cruel_X said:

.. but these stories are tied to actual historical places with piles of archaeological findings.

Where? Do you have links? Because I have a archaeology background and the last time I checked there is none.

Israeli archaeologists are under the impression that the Hebrews developed in-situ in the hills of Canaan and didn't migrate from Egypt and Solomons Mines were copper pits, but they are just theories. Nothing solid yet. 

16 minutes ago, Cruel_X said:

Well except this prediction is mentioned multiple times and described in many ways, on top of that... there's an actual scroll (it's actually a page in a book called "The lost book of Nostradamus" but more realistically, it's about the prophecy of the popes) kept by the Vatican which was treated with very high importance and significance that's why it was well kept,

Any proof other than....

16 minutes ago, Cruel_X said:

look it up on youtube...

This? 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Piney said:

Any proof other than....

This? 

https://sightedmoon.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/The-Philippines-is-the-ancient-Ophir.pdf

It's a long read but these are solid, historically accurate facts backed up by official documents verified by scholars as well as being mentioned in the Bible.

-Ophir without a shadow of a doubt is the Philippines, Spanish documents during the time of the conquistadors describe a route pointing nowhere else but the Philippines.

-Tagalog, the native language of the Philippines is laden with Hebrew words with the exact same meanings, in fact a lot of the oldest places and landmarks in the Philippines are of Hebrew.

-Pearls, no other country in the word has ever produced pearls with a higher quality than the one's found in the Philippines.

-National geographic has found the oldest human remains in Luzon which is estimated to be over 700,000 years old, older than anything found in Africa or anywhere else.

-The Philippines is the land of gold and among jewelers, produce the highest quality of it... I really don't have to link anything when you can see for yourself with just a simple google search, the evidence is overwhelming.

8 minutes ago, Cruel_X said:

https://sightedmoon.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/The-Philippines-is-the-ancient-Ophir.pdf

It's a long read but these are solid, historically accurate facts backed up by official documents verified by scholars as well as being mentioned in the Bible.

-Ophir without a shadow of a doubt is the Philippines, Spanish documents during the time of the conquistadors describe a route pointing nowhere else but the Philippines.

-Tagalog, the native language of the Philippines is laden with Hebrew words with the exact same meanings, in fact a lot of the oldest places and landmarks in the Philippines are of Hebrew.

-Pearls, no other country in the word has ever produced pearls with a higher quality than the one's found in the Philippines.-The Philippines is the land of gold and among jewelers, produce the highest quality of it... I really don't have to link anything when you can see for yourself with just a simple google search, the evidence is overwhelming.

This is called "Fringe History" and it is neither peer reviewed or accepted by any Linguist or Archaeologist.

Tagalog is Formosan. Not Semitic.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tagalog_language

12 minutes ago, Cruel_X said:

-National geographic has found the oldest human remains in Luzon which is estimated to be over 700,000 years old, older than anything found in Africa or anywhere else.

It wasn't a Homo Sapien. Read the article and it wasn't the oldest hominid found. Hominids have been around for a few million years.  

https://www.nationalgeographic.com/science/2019/04/new-species-ancient-human-discovered-luzon-philippines-homo-luzonensis/

• Like 2

On 4/11/2019 at 11:48 AM, XenoFish said:

The keyword being mentioned. 

Um, no... the keyword(s) is multiple times and described in many ways, a consistent string of precepts focusing on one subject spread throughout 66+ books penned by 40+ most of whom had no contact with each other and were separated not only in vast distances of land but of time.

It's not a (singular) "prediction" but a set of predictions (plural), do you comprehend the vast difference between these 2 ideas? I can be smug too you know.

2 minutes ago, Cruel_X said:

Um, no... the keyword(s) is multiple times and described in many ways, a consistent string of precepts focusing on one subject spread throughout 66+ books penned by 40+ most of whom had no contact with each other and were separated not only in vast distances of land but of time.

It's not a (singular) "prediction" but a set of predictions (plural), do you comprehend the vast difference between these 2 ideas? I can be smug too you know.

Memetics. 

On 4/11/2019 at 6:32 PM, Piney said:

This is called "Fringe History" and it is neither peer reviewed or accepted by any Linguist or Archaeologist.

Tagalog is Formosan. Not Semitic.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tagalog_language

Fringe History?

Cadmus (means Qedem, from the far eastern border of the world or oriental people) brought the 17 Pelasgic letters to the Greeks which is considered to be the oldest script in recorded history. It is well known that the alphabet of Cadmus consisted of sixteen or seventeen letters only: but the Hebrew alphabet has 22. This seems to show that the alphabet of Cadmus is the more ancient of the two. Languages become more varied, and their alphabets more extensive, as time advances (history supports this pattern as fact).
-John Allen Giles and "The Way of Language" Fred West (very well known linguists)

No other script in the world fits this criteria other than Baybayin which is the origin of Tagalog, not only that but it is Boustropedonicaly identical to ancient Phoenician Hebrew and Samaritan pictograms and Baybayin letters are also verbal pictograms.

The story of Luluwa, the first daughter of Adam and Eve as recorded in Jubilees which was found along with the other Dead Sea scrolls is EXTENSIVELY studied by most (not just some) of the most well known archaeologists in the world. Luluwa means "beautiful" and "pearl" guess which country in the world has the most beautiful pearls? In fact "luluwa" is a tagalog word meaning to "spit out".

On 4/11/2019 at 6:32 PM, Piney said:

It wasn't a Homo Sapien. Read the article and it wasn't the oldest hominid found. Hominids have been around for a few million years.  

https://www.nationalgeographic.com/science/2019/04/new-species-ancient-human-discovered-luzon-philippines-homo-luzonensis/

When I said "National geographic has found the oldest human remains in Luzon which is estimated to be over 700,000 years old, older than anything found in Africa or anywhere else."

I was referring to this article https://www.cnn.com/2018/05/02/world/early-humans-philippine-islands/index.html published in May 4, 2018 which supersedes the previous oldest mentioned remains found in Morococo which was dated to be around 300,000 years old.

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/ancient-fossils-from-morocco-mess-up-modern-human-origins/

Your one tracked mind could only think of skeletons? As an expert and "scholar" I would have thought you could have at least understood the meaning and usage of the word remains. Here, I guess I have no choice but to define it for you.

1. the parts left over after other parts have been removed, used, or destroyed.

2. historical or archaeological relics.

3. lastly, which is what you're referring to... a person's body after death.

This "Hominids have been around for a few million years." that you're referring to, don't tell me it's "little foot" or an australopithecus which is an ape... who's making "mass comparisons" here, it doesn't even look human and just how exactly do you define modern human? Did this million year old specimen you speak of have 1. language 2. known ancient origin story 3. relics such as pottery or evidence of hunting right beside it?

"Joseph F. Dumond has no educational background whatsoever. I can't find him listed in my university with any other."

I'm not citing the person citing the credible sources I speak of, which he listed a whole bunch of... what logic is this?!? :lol:

Remember, the Bible predicted...

Matthew 12:41

The men of Nineveh will stand up at the judgment with this generation and condemn it; for they repented at the preaching of Jonah, and now something greater than Jonah is here.

Matthew 12:42

The Queen of the South will rise at the judgment with this generation and condemn it; for she came from the ends of the earth to listen to Solomon's wisdom, and now something greater than Solomon is here.

Revelation 19:15

Coming out of his mouth is a sharp sword with which to strike down the nations. "He will rule them with an iron scepter." and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.

We're in the Age of Aquarius as scheduled and this is the best mankind can come up with against my wisdom?

25 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Do you know what a meme is? 

a48.jpg

Memetics sees ideas as a kind of virus, sometimes propagating in spite of truth and logic. Its maxim is: Beliefs that survive which aren't necessarily true. What am I missing here?

That it's all a meme. Doesn't make any of it real though. Which can and does lead to various self fulfilling prophecies.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Cruel_X said:

I was referring to this article https://www.cnn.com/2018/05/02/world/early-humans-philippine-islands/index.html published in May 4, 2018 which supersedes the previous oldest mentioned remains found in Morococo which was dated to be around 300,000 years old.

It's the same hominid  from the other article and it isn't a Homo Sapien. :lol:

2 hours ago, Cruel_X said:

Fringe History?

Yup, still fringe history.

If your island was of any value it would of belonged to the Han or the NihonJin hundreds of years ago. Even today the Hanjin could care less about it. :lol:

Your not Hebrews. Your Formosan. :)

-John Allen Giles and "The Way of Language" Fred West (very well known linguists)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Allen_Giles  He never studied Hebrew or the Formosan languages

Fred West doesn't break down Formosan or Hebrew. Just explains structures, and he Nihongo wakaramasu mo. Or any other Asian language. 

• Like 1

The story of Luluwa, the first daughter of Adam and Eve as recorded in Jubilees which was found along with the other Dead Sea scrolls is EXTENSIVELY studied by most (not just some) of the most well known archaeologists in the world. Luluwa means "beautiful" and "pearl" guess which country in the world has the most beautiful pearls? In fact "luluwa" is a tagalog word meaning to "spit out".

So prove she lived

The scroll is studied by linguists and theologians. Not archaeologists. They just dug them up. 

• Like 1

Cadmus (means Qedem, from the far eastern border of the world or oriental people) brought the 17 Pelasgic letters to the Greeks which is considered to be the oldest script in recorded history. It is well known that the alphabet of Cadmus consisted of sixteen or seventeen letters only: but the Hebrew alphabet has 22. This seems to show that the alphabet of Cadmus is the more ancient of the two. Languages become more varied, and their alphabets more extensive, as time advances (history supports this pattern as fact).

The Greeks wrote in Minoan Linear B at first, then adopted the Phoenician Alphabet. 

1 hour ago, XenoFish said:

That it's all a meme. Doesn't make any of it real though. Which can and does lead to various self fulfilling prophecies.

He predicted China's a threat. That's why Mitsubishi Heavy industries went back into business and the Japanese constitution was changed, and the Nihonjin don't believe in prophecy. :lol:

18 hours ago, Piney said:

It's the same hominid  from the other article and it isn't a Homo Sapien. :lol:

Yup, still fringe history.

If your island was of any value it would of belonged to the Han or the NihonJin hundreds of years ago. Even today the Hanjin could care less about it. :lol:

Your not Hebrews. Your Formosan. :)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Allen_Giles  He never studied Hebrew or the Formosan languages

Fred West doesn't break down Formosan or Hebrew. Just explains structures, and he Nihongo wakaramasu mo. Or any other Asian language. 

Now you're either just flat out lying or haven't read anything as of late, not only is your logic severely flawed as demonstrated by how you respond but the way you try to twist facts is quite amusing and funny. :lol:

When you said you're an archaeologist, you're starting to define it as someone who lives in the past, under a rock and quite literally have never gone out of it to explore the world.

Wikipedia states: The "out of Taiwan" model based on Austronesian linguistic evidence that had become the mainstream explanation is in turn being challenged by newer findings. Studies based on mitochondrial DNA show greater genetic diversity in southern regions than in northern ones suggesting that a significant migration wave was in a south-to-north direction. Older populations entered Southeast Asia first following the coastal regions from Africa then slowly spread north to populate East Asia.[13][14][15][16][17][18][19]

from the cited source [13] An international research team has discovered new DNA evidence to overturn conventional theories that suggest that the present-day populations of Island Southeast Asia (covering the Philippines, Indonesia and Malaysian Borneo) came from Taiwan 4,000 years ago.

The researchers show that population dispersals came earlier, from within the region, and probably resulted from flooding.

Furthermore, major discoveries were made in 2018 and 2019 which suggest that the Philippines were settled much earlier than previously thought. Stone tools and butchered rhinos found in Kalinga, Luzon, were dated to 700,000 years ago,[20][21] while the 67,000 years old human remains of the Callao Cave were identified as separate species, namely Homo luzonensis. These findings suggest a human lineage arrived on the Philippines possibly as early as a million years ago, and evolved differently there for hundreds of thousands of years.[20][22]

The article clearly states "human" on the subject and even though I've already defined what the word "remains" mean, you go back to just the skeleton. Actually, all these dating methods take more faith than any religion in terms of accuracy so it's open ended and abstract to say the least, you cling to it as much as religious people cling to their indoctrination.

That's right, even though I'm born Catholic, before all of these events... I would consider myself a staunch atheist who have never read the Bible. In fact, I have a solid alibi as I have mentioned at the start of this post that I was an avid gamer with hours of time spent on various games and all of them have an online log which you can still view to this day, none of the things I said were researched and I simply added Bible verses to them much later, the majority of the ideas I'm trying to present are very much new and untested which is what I was hoping people who saw it would do but so far, most of the interactions I've experienced just by simply mentioning it has always been this kind... why?

My local priest when I approached him about this, promised me that he would listen and I even warned him that this might be dangerous because there's a possibility (even if it's very slight, it's still a possibility!) that some of the things I'm saying is true... but no, he has already made up his mind that whatever comes out of my mouth doesn't line up with his belief so instead of listening to what I had to say, he slammed the door right on my face (metaphorically speaking) before I could barely say anything! I was trying to show him the SATOR square which is a word palindrome puzzle consisting of 5 words, I was saying "look, I think I might have decoded something out of this" but just 3 letters in on the 2nd word, he told me to stop and that I should seek mental help... do you honestly believe that is the smartest approach when someone comes up to you and say "help! I received visions and it's telling me that I'm the angel of death!"? Like seriously, the smartest way to approach someone claiming to be god is to mock, ridicule, make fun of and/or torture the guy? By this logic, it makes you closed minded and ignorant... what do you gain from this? Nothing! I'm offering some new ideas which you're not familiar with... all you have to do is listen and if you're going to point out something, do so only after you've thoroughly sifted through the proof that I'm trying to present, it's 25 pages long... there is no way you have skimmed through all of it this quick or you have just brushed it off with a preconceived notion that such a thing is illogical and impossible... you have to agree that if that's the case, it could only mean one thing right? You are closed-minded.

When I said I'm not citing the person citing the credible sources I speak of, which he listed a whole bunch of... what logic is this?!? You went back and did almost the exact same thing 3 more times. :blink::wacko::unsure:

"The scroll is studied by linguists and theologians. Not archaeologists. They just dug them up." You defined a digger, an archaeologist is a person who studies human history and prehistory through the excavation of sites and the analysis of artifacts and other physical remains.

"The Greeks wrote in Minoan Linear B at first, then adopted the Phoenician Alphabet."

Again, to paraphrase this logic is like saying "This dealership can only understand Honda parts then included Toyota parts in their inventory" Ok, I'm not talking about the Honda parts, I'm talking about the person who brought a much older part as recorded in history.

I'm trying my best not to be confrontational but wow, just wow! please review your response before posting it... I'm not here to smite you! (not yet at least, I'm very patient and can keep my cool so don't worry... this would take a tremendous effort) I'm here just offering a possible truth that might give you eternal life, what's to gain or lose from that?

13 minutes ago, Cruel_X said:

I'm trying my best not to be confrontational but wow, just wow! please review your response before posting it... I'm not here to smite you! (not yet at least, I'm very patient and can keep my cool so don't worry... this would take a tremendous effort) I'm here just offering a possible truth that might give you eternal life, what's to gain or lose from that?

This is how I look at it and then I'll back off.

First I'm a former Cultural Resource Officer for my tribe. Not a archaeologist. I just have a background in archaeology, as with geology, linguistics and history. But only my own.

My grandfather was a Shaman. He taught me nobody can make accurate predictions. My uncle, a Temple Priest who I studied under, taught me predictions were nonsense and the Shogun passing "superstition laws" was one of the best things that happened in Japan. 

The Spanish wiped out 90 percent of Filipino Culture, Then G.I. Joe smashed you into submission. When this happens to a group they reinvent history. I've seen Filipino Supremacists marching in Nazi style uniforms in New York and heard the "Ofir" tale before. You had a great history and culture that was lost. I know all about it because my father's tribe is currently trying to recover some of their's which was lost for the same reasons. My father's people also created a false history too. But they are learning it was wrong.  

I am Tendai. A form of Buddhism that stress the teachings of Lao the Child who said "Religion is a distortion, blind spirituality is unrealistic, dualistic thinking a sickness."

My aunt Emmi also  taught me "Science, History and Religion must agree. When they don't. That part of religion is nonsense". 

I already have a path, Christianity isn't it and I don't believe in prophecy. 

Take some college courses. Study your real past. Don't fall for distortions and don't wind up in a self fulfilling prophecy. It's a deep and terrible hole. 

Peace

• Like 4

On 4/11/2019 at 2:02 AM, Cruel_X said:

Sorry, I was generalizing with that statement... the most intense vision in that event was when I was standing behind the monk drawing the scroll that I'm talking about, it felt the most real. It's the most shocking part because I have never seen this scroll before prior to this night and when I looked it up on the internet, I was beyond amazed and stunned cold to find that it actually exists!

Hi Cruel_X

There are a lot of things that your mind records subconsciously like the radio while busy at work, your mind is actively engaged in your work but you are singing along without thinking about it but if anyone asked you what song was that you may not even know at that moment but later will recall. I work alone most of the time and do like to go for a good sit down for lunch at a restaurant close by because I am by myself I am aware of every conversation that goes on within a 3 table radius and it took a fair bit of effort to actively shut out those conversations by focusing on contemplative thought. Now even though I did not listen to those conversations they are still in there somewhere and may influence what you think is a unique experience to you in your dream,.

I am not slamming you just pointing out that there are things that can influence how we perceive or interpret some experiences.

jmccr8