Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

My experience

Cruel_X

On 4/13/2019 at 6:35 PM, Piney said:

I am Tendai. A form of Buddhism that stress the teachings of Lao the Child who said "Religion is a distortion, blind spirituality is unrealistic, dualistic thinking a sickness."

My aunt Emmi also  taught me "Science, History and Religion must agree. When they don't. That part of religion is nonsense". 

Belief in Zen... absolute emptiness just leads to death, have you ever seen Dragonball Z? Did you know they aired the most important fight in the series during passover, the fight with Cell in which the Z fighters were losing to the Cell juniors, then Gohan... upon seeing the death of Android 16 unleashed his pent up anger.

This episode was titled "He Who Takes Over as Strongest... His Name is Gohan" / "Faith in a Boy" which Aired on April 7 to 14, 1993, and here's the theme which played, titled: "Spirit vs spirit"

Gohan's name means "rice" which is rising up, or increasing... it's a pun on the name of Yosef which is "he will increase" this is all intentional because, as you can see from the lyrics of the theme song "The time has come... Oo Messhia, oo Messhias" in that, during this time the people behind this show believed that Messiah ben David would be living on earth and see all of this, the Prince of Peace... that's why you see a dove flying in the video at the start of the song. "Faith in a Boy" is a direct homage to the story of David vs Goliath.

Back in the 80's, this time on the West... some people did almost the exact same thing, they were expecting the same person as Dragonball Z in the East would do so later, listen closely to the lyrics... it's alluding to the God of War, Mars... in fact, the whole movie is an allusion if you watch it carefully, the ending credits prove all of this is intentional because it has all kinds of Templar Knights symbology and even mentions some of the orders.

I highly doubt that people would die for just a "meme" when there is more to it than meets the eye so to speak... you have never heard this before because it wasn't meant for you to reveal it, only the person it was intended for can ever see it for what it is and share the truth eventually. I'm saying that time that they are hoping for, for so long is now... the prophecy is being fulfilled as I type this and my power is steadily increasing as more of my memories come back to me, you will see all of it unfold during this lifetime... no other person in history can ever "gather" this much truth and present it coherently but keep in mind though that I'm not here to establish a religion if that's what you think. I'm here to abolish that confusion... the Spirit of Truth that would set you free from wandering in the dark to drown or from getting too close to the light and burn... I'm here to return creation for what it was originally intended. That day will come when every knee shall bow and every tongue confess that "I AM" who I say I am... to acknowledge my existence as much as I acknowledge theirs, a simple bow to be forgiven... that is my grace. But unfortunately, some people are beyond saving and have twisted the truth in trying to make people think that once they see me, that I am Satan... no, I'm called the victorious one because he has already been defeated in the spiritual realm, all that is left is the empty shell... the Holy Spirit will deal with them soon, they will be smashed like pottery.

Once all of the wicked has been vanquished... I will open the wellspring of eternal life and offer it freely to anyone who is thirsty then revive the slain innocent people and the saints to enjoy paradise with me for all of eternity.

On 4/15/2019 at 2:23 AM, jmccr8 said:

Hi Cruel_X

There are a lot of things that your mind records subconsciously like the radio while busy at work, your mind is actively engaged in your work but you are singing along without thinking about it but if anyone asked you what song was that you may not even know at that moment but later will recall. I work alone most of the time and do like to go for a good sit down for lunch at a restaurant close by because I am by myself I am aware of every conversation that goes on within a 3 table radius and it took a fair bit of effort to actively shut out those conversations by focusing on contemplative thought. Now even though I did not listen to those conversations they are still in there somewhere and may influence what you think is a unique experience to you in your dream,.

I am not slamming you just pointing out that there are things that can influence how we perceive or interpret some experiences.

jmccr8

My username on this forum is Cruel_X, do you know what I intended for it to mean? The fact that this question is even possible means that qualia exists... who is the original progenitor of it? Science and logic proves there's a beginning but religion has twisted it and have shun people away from the faith, remember who nailed Christ to the cross, it was religion... there is a source, put water in a glass and you can balance it to it's center point on a stick... now put another glass of water at the other end then you can balance it at the middle, the fulcrum is ever present, same with consciousness... there is only 1 central point.

Have you ever seen the Mona Lisa... can you describe it with exactly just one word but then only one detail doesn't belong.... this is da Vinci's "original intention" of the painting, can you crack his riddle? Precision is the keyword here, you can't deny it... otherwise everything you see is just static but you're not blind and you can see that it's not.

Hi Cruel_X

47 minutes ago, Cruel_X said:

My username on this forum is Cruel_X, do you know what I intended for it to mean?

I assumed that was your user name and used it in addressing you in my last post. And no I don't know why you chose that name not that it is any of my business anyway. As far as the rest of the paragraph goes I do not know what question you are referring to so it is highly unlikely that I would know the source nor do I understand how the rest is relevant to what I was talking to you about subconscious memory.

I have seen pictures of the Mona Lisa and it is a woman other than that it has no significant personal value to me and I find the hidden message thing a bit overdone but I am sure someone will claim to have hidden knowledge about it. Why do you ask?

jmccr8