Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Street cannabis contains faecal matter

Unusual Tournament

10 minutes ago, Captain Risky said:

never thought of that Piney. but would it be any different than say alcohol or pharma drugs?  

No different from anti-depressants, opioids or alcohol.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Piney said:

No different from anti-depressants, opioids or alcohol.

i guess so. its sunday morning in my neck of the woods and I'm drinking my coffee, watching the news and banging away on my laptop. there's this story at the moment about the rise of mental health problems for teenagers and young adolescence's. so either there is some fact to your theory OR we just know more about metal health than we did 50 years ago. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Captain Risky said:

i guess so. its sunday morning in my neck of the woods and I'm drinking my coffee, watching the news and banging away on my laptop. there's this story at the moment about the rise of mental health problems for teenagers and young adolescence's. so either there is some fact to your theory OR we just know more about metal health than we did 50 years ago. 

Diet contributes a lot. As with social media and the fact that they are cuddled when hardship and opposition is actually needed for mental development. 

Here's food for thought.

All the goofballs I know who claimed their kids' autism was caused by vaccines were all on anti-depressants or smoked weed. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Piney said:

Diet contributes a lot. As with social media and the fact that they are cuddled when hardship and opposition is actually needed for mental development. 

Here's food for thought.

All the goofballs I know who claimed their kids' autism was caused by vaccines were all on anti-depressants or smoked weed. 

i agree diet, lifestyle, environment and natural selection all have a say in the direction of our lives. i think another important thing is the breakdown of the family structure, the loss of 9-5 economy and jobs and the general movement away from organised religion and spiritualism. its all about science and psychology. human choice has become a yes and no questionnaire. you get boxed and your free will dies. dreams die this way.  

I'm a firm believer that the breakdown of these social boundaries are leading to smaller, dysfunctional families with no general purpose. the rise of drugs is just masking the symptoms.  

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

13 hours ago, Captain Risky said:

man thats a lot of money to spend every month on medication. you don't get a medical rebate or something? i hope any future changes to cannabis laws make distinguish between medical cannabis and recreational. don't see why you should pay more in fact it should be subsidised by the health system. see for someone in your situation maybe growing your own would work out better? 

Yeah there's no rebates, discounts or insurance coverage at all. Its kind of financially crippling BUT ,and this is a huge but, when you find something that works after years of trying you stick with it. The pharmaceuticals were absolutely killing me. I do need to get back to growing my own but the laws where I am currently say since I have a dispensary nearby I cant legally grow. If after 2020 AZ isnt fully legalized we'll be relocating to someplace more civilized for sure.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Yeah there's no rebates, discounts or insurance coverage at all. Its kind of financially crippling BUT ,and this is a huge but, when you find something that works after years of trying you stick with it. The pharmaceuticals were absolutely killing me. I do need to get back to growing my own but the laws where I am currently say since I have a dispensary nearby I cant legally grow. If after 2020 AZ isnt fully legalized we'll be relocating to someplace more civilized for sure.

really makes you wonder whether the police or even a judge wouldn't look the other way. its not like you're some narco lord only someone looking to get by. i hope the law change in your favour and you and your family are spared the hassle of relocating. 

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, aztek said:

fecal matter is everywhere, it is the most common substance on pretty much everywhere and everything , every public transport seat has fecal matter on it,  but amounts are tiny. 

That was my wife's response. That its a scare tactic by anti druggers and nothing more.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, aztek said:

fecal matter is everywhere, it is the most common substance on pretty much everywhere and everything , every public transport seat has fecal matter on it,  but amounts are tiny. 

Did you know there is fecal matter on almost everything?

https://www.ahchealthenews.com/2017/02/09/know-fecal-matter-almost-everything/

Any drink dispensing hoses at fast food and "big box" restaurants (BP, Chili's, etc.)

They almost always contain traces of e-coli as they are never taken off and cleaned. The human body has natural defenses in place to deal with foreign bacteria but sometimes it's overwhelmed and you spend the night hugging the toilet. Easiest solution is to get in the habit of washing your hands before you even think about putting something in your mouth.

• Like 2

there is a stomach condition that is a result of not enough certain bacteria in a persons's intestines, and the only effective way to cure it, is a feces of a healthy person, that contain that bacteria.  not sure how they use it, make a patient eat someones poop, or do something to it, but docs basically make you eat sht literally. but it has like 95% effective cure rate 

Edited by aztek

1. Oh that explains the smell

2. Aztek i think they treat that with a fecal transplant.  It goes in the other direction.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, aztek said:

there is a stomach condition that is a result of not enough certain bacteria in a persons's intestines, and the only effective way to cure it, is a feces of a healthy person, that contain that bacteria.  not sure how they use it, make a patient eat someones poop, or do something to it, but docs basically make you eat sht literally. but it has like 95% effective cure rate 

Man I was misdiagnosed with that for a half a minute. I was about to start crying when they realized the mistake! I think the poo is surgically implanted though, but not positive.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, aztek said:

i believe they do it by reverse enema.....tube up the chocolate starfish and squeeze the poop in

• Like 2

1 minute ago, travelnjones said:

2. Aztek i think they treat that with a fecal transplant.  It goes in the other direction.

that is better than what i was picturing.

On 4/6/2019 at 5:24 AM, Captain Risky said:

I'm all for weed being treated like alcohol but lets have it taxed and regulated and not a free for all. 

About 35% here in CA..

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Rolltide said:

About 35% here in CA..

I just visited one of your fine dispensaries a couple of days ago. Ok well the place was trash but the selection was good and the people were super nice. Anyways I was expecting to get raked over the coals due to the horror stories I was hearing about taxes but ended up paying the same as at dispensaries in AZ and NV which is less than I paid on the street level when I wasnt growing.

• Like 3

Now some of the users say ''this is some good s***, cough cough'' :D Literally good one man :D

That is one of the reasons why it should be legalized and controlled by the state laws. Tax profit will go up, crime rate might go down a bit and there will be business opportunities for many to work in that industry, maybe even start private business like Randy in South Park.

I loved to smoke it often for years and there were awful finds, i think that everyone who used it had similar experience at some point. With state controlled business with it, there would be no such problems and it would, possibly, make it easier to remove that synthetic poison from the streets as there are many things, like so called ''spice'' which can kill you from just one little ''bite'' of it.

Sure, there is also problem with marijuana becoming available to younger people easily and that's bad but with proper changes introduced to education and informing society of risks, it can be good at end.

• Like 3

UK world's largest producer of legal cannabis, finds UN body

'It is scandalous and untenable for the UK government to maintain that cannabis has no medical uses'

Britain is the world’s largest producer of legal cannabis, a new report from the United Nations has revealed.

Ninety five tonnes of marijuana was produced in the UK in 2016 for medicinal and scientific use, accounting for 44.9 per cent of the world total, its International Narcotics Control Board (INCB) found.

The UK is also the largest exporter of the drug, with 2.1 tonnes exported in 2016 – roughly 70 per cent of the world’s total, the report stated.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/cannabis-legal-uk-worlds-largest-producer-marijuana-weed-un-body-findings-a8243921.html

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Sir Smoke aLot said:

Now some of the users say ''this is some good s***, cough cough'' :D Literally good one man :D

That is one of the reasons why it should be legalized and controlled by the state laws. Tax profit will go up, crime rate might go down a bit and there will be business opportunities for many to work in that industry, maybe even start private business like Randy in South Park.

I loved to smoke it often for years and there were awful finds, i think that everyone who used it had similar experience at some point. With state controlled business with it, there would be no such problems and it would, possibly, make it easier to remove that synthetic poison from the streets as there are many things, like so called ''spice'' which can kill you from just one little ''bite'' of it.

Sure, there is also problem with marijuana becoming available to younger people easily and that's bad but with proper changes introduced to education and informing society of risks, it can be good at end.

:yes:

I keep saying yours and my country, as well as others in the neighbourhood, we could literally save our economies with legalising marijuana, growing it, exporting and combining with tourism and other produce. 

But noooo, there are drunken and coked up 'conservatives' acting like legal weed would destroy the society or something.

And young people always absolutely want to try the forbidden stuff, so with legalising you're actually lowering the interest among the young. Besides, it's certainly better they simply buy it legally, instead of getting in touch with possible real criminals. Also, imagine alcohol was illegal. Every 'matura' (similar to prom, only with collateral damage resembling a small war) would end up in prison. 

Not that moderation isn't important. But that can only be achieved through education, not excessive repression.  

Not to mention it's really a plant with proven healing properties. So at least medical use must be allowed. (We had most horrible case of a guy with serious health condition who was growing its own and the system tried putting him away for few years, like he's an actual criminal! It took public protests, petition and presidential pardon to save the poor man. Medical use was finally allowed, but growing wasn't.)   

By the way, I'm not using it, but keeping it illegal is just not logical. 

Faecal matter? Sure, like others said, traces can be found on almost everything, but that's not really a problem if you'll smoke it. It's a problem if it's on lettuce, that is never washed properly and is eaten raw.  

• Like 1

On 4/7/2019 at 6:54 AM, Farmer77 said:

That's like saying you can't grow your own tomatoes if there's a produce stand in your neighborhood.

I've always thought that the government has no business regulating how a person feels.  Sure, regulate behavior, no driving, no public intoxication, etc. but if a person wants to alter their consciousness at home it shouldn't be anyone's concern.  Every culture since the dawn of time has found a way to alter normal perception and it's not going to change.  You'd think the law makers would realize that by now.

• Like 2