Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Atlantis and Lemuria - New Information

Astralac

You should know something.....Atlantis NEVER existed

Atlantis  is a fictional island mentioned within an allegory on the hubris of nations in Plato's works Timaeus and Critias,[1] where it represents the antagonist naval power that besieges "Ancient Athens", the pseudo-historic embodiment of Plato's ideal state in The Republic. In the story, Athens repels the Atlantean attack unlike any other nation of the known world,[2] supposedly giving testament to the superiority of Plato's concept of a state.[3][4] The story concludes with Atlantis falling out of favor with the deities and submerging into the Atlantic Ocean.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atlantis

• Like 4

Looks more like an ad to drum up business for a website.

Have any thoughts to spare about this?

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, Jodie.Lynne said:

Hi Jodie

Just one but if he gives it away what will he play with?:lol:

jmccr8

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Jodie.Lynne said:

so  far all the vids are by the same author....so possibly a spammer

Edited by marsman
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, marsman said:

so  far all the vids are by the same author....so possibly a spammer

Definitely a spammer. You can always tell because their first (and often last) post is merely a link to another site. Where you can get the 'privilege' for paying for "knowledge"

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, jmccr8 said:

Go to the link in his post and you end up in alien territory.:lol:

jmccr8

Why am I not surprised.... :no:

Is Mu in there aswell ?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

Why am I not surprised.... :no:

Is Mu in there aswell ?

It is a regular goulash of subjects with lots of pretty pictures for you to make up your own story with.:rolleyes::whistle:

jmccr8

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, Jodie.Lynne said:

Definitely a spammer. You can always tell because their first (and often last) post is merely a link to another site. Where you can get the 'privilege' for paying for "knowledge"

he just posted same things here

Dammit, now I want goulash! 

• Haha 3

@marsman

I just reported the other thread, let the mods handle it. :)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, Jodie.Lynne said:

Hi Jodie

I am not really sure that they would like a guy like me sitting at their table.:whistle:

jmccr8

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Jodie.Lynne said:

Me too. Damn you jmccr8. <_<

• Haha 4

49 minutes ago, jmccr8 said:

Hi Astralac

It may very well be.. but why don't you tell us a bit first and what you think of it and then I might watch the trilogy. Oh and welcome to the forum.

jmccr8

Hi jmccr8,

Sorry I was away from the computer.

I been following his research for the last two years and what he talks about our ancient past and present - makes so much sense to me. I recently read his two new books that I posted in the other thread. Highly recommended. I been practicing self induced OBE for a long time, especially via dream control and sleeping paralysis states and his instructions given in the mentioned books are top class. Would really recommend watching the presented material. Don't judge before you get familiar with the material.

Cheers, Astralac

57 minutes ago, marsman said:

You should know something.....Atlantis NEVER existed

Atlantis  is a fictional island mentioned within an allegory on the hubris of nations in Plato's works Timaeus and Critias,[1] where it represents the antagonist naval power that besieges "Ancient Athens", the pseudo-historic embodiment of Plato's ideal state in The Republic. In the story, Athens repels the Atlantean attack unlike any other nation of the known world,[2] supposedly giving testament to the superiority of Plato's concept of a state.[3][4] The story concludes with Atlantis falling out of favor with the deities and submerging into the Atlantic Ocean.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atlantis

If that is your expert opinion...there is nothing to talk about it anymore. If you rely only on wikipedia to tell you what is real and what is not...you my friend still have long way to go...

Without hearing what he has to say...you are just trolling, and projecting what you believe is true and not allowing other people's research and opinion to be heard. That is either a product of dogma or social brainwashing...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Astralac said:

If that is your expert opinion...there is nothing to talk about it anymore. If you rely only on wikipedia to tell you what is real and what is not...you my friend still have long way to go...

Without hearing what he has to say...you are just trolling, and projecting what you believe is true and not allowing other people's research and opinion to be heard. That is either a product of dogma or social brainwashing...

its an accepted fact WORLDWIDE...

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Astralac said:

Most of us don’t rely on Wikipedia but on archaeology, anthropology, paleoclimatology, bathymetric scans and core samples, archaeogenetics and plate tectonics to name several disciples. NONE of which validate either Atlantis or Lemuria. Try again. 

cormac

Edited by cormac mac airt
  • Like 7

1 minute ago, marsman said:

its an accepted fact WORLDWIDE...

9/11 is accepted fact worldwide by the mainstream that bunch of uneducated people with 10 hours of flying experience took over the planes and slammed into the Word Trade Center and Pentagon...while we all know it was an inside job. Wake up!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, cormac mac airt said:

Most of us don’t rely on Wikipedia but on archaeology, anthropology, paleoclimatology, bathymetric scans and core samples, archaeogenetics and plate tectonics to name several disciples. NONE of which validate either Atlantis or Lemuria. Try again. 

cormac

Fine. Take a look at the material and than we will talk...

1 minute ago, marsman said:

Read his books and you will see all about what he believed was happening in the solar system. CIA was on his ass for talking about subjects that he was not suppose to...Don't judge by few links online...

Check this link towards end...his explanation is given there..

Pane Andov claims to have been contacted by extraterrestrials and given information about 2012

Basic Errors

As with other 'contactees' or 'channelers', Andov makes some basic errors that stand in contradiction to known science. For example, Andov states that:

Particles can go faster than the speed of light

This probably isn't true. The experiment that showed a possibility of 'Faster Than Light Neutrinos' was later found to have a fault in a fiber optic cable, throwing off the timing signals.

There is a visible energy ‘ribbon’ at the edge of our solar system

No such 'ribbon' is visible, unless you can see in 'neutral particle emissions'. Here Andov is referring to the IBEX findings8. More recent evidence suggests that the ribbon may be a reflection of the solar wind.9

There is a black hole at the center of our galaxy that pulses an energy burst… about every 26,000 years

There is a super-massive black hole at the center of our galaxy. It does not "pulse an energy burst… about every 26,000 years". Here Andov confuses something happening at the center of the galaxy with the period of precession of the equinoxes.

Technology for Free Energy sources is a reality

Without knowing what 'free energy source' he is talking about, it's hard to say for sure, but various schemes such as perpetual motion or various claims of 'zero point energy' are false.

ET evidence ranges from sightings and interviews, phenomena such as crop circles, and archaeological evidence older than the Egyptian pyramids

Certainly claims of ET Evidence from these sources exists, but the claims also have mundane explanations.

http://2012hoax.wikidot.com/pane-andov/noredirect/true

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1