Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Atlantis and Lemuria - New Information

Astralac

1 minute ago, Astralac said:

Fine. Take a look at the material and than we will talk...

Learn about how the disciplines I mentioned relate to the alleged existance of Atlantis and Lemuria and then you’ll have something worth talking about. 

cormac

• Like 3

Just now, marsman said:

Pane Andov claims to have been contacted by extraterrestrials and given information about 2012

Basic Errors

As with other 'contactees' or 'channelers', Andov makes some basic errors that stand in contradiction to known science. For example, Andov states that:

Particles can go faster than the speed of light

This probably isn't true. The experiment that showed a possibility of 'Faster Than Light Neutrinos' was later found to have a fault in a fiber optic cable, throwing off the timing signals.

There is a visible energy ‘ribbon’ at the edge of our solar system

No such 'ribbon' is visible, unless you can see in 'neutral particle emissions'. Here Andov is referring to the IBEX findings8. More recent evidence suggests that the ribbon may be a reflection of the solar wind.9

There is a black hole at the center of our galaxy that pulses an energy burst… about every 26,000 years

There is a super-massive black hole at the center of our galaxy. It does not "pulse an energy burst… about every 26,000 years". Here Andov confuses something happening at the center of the galaxy with the period of precession of the equinoxes.

Technology for Free Energy sources is a reality

Without knowing what 'free energy source' he is talking about, it's hard to say for sure, but various schemes such as perpetual motion or various claims of 'zero point energy' are false.

ET evidence ranges from sightings and interviews, phenomena such as crop circles, and archaeological evidence older than the Egyptian pyramids

Certainly claims of ET Evidence from these sources exists, but the claims also have mundane explanations.

http://2012hoax.wikidot.com/pane-andov/noredirect/true

You think that your IQ is high but it is not. That website was funded by CIA for your information...and 80% is false information. You have to try harder.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Astralac said:

You think that your IQ is high but it is not. That website was funded by CIA for your information...and 80% is false information. You have to try harder.

LOL.... a quick google shows his name on many forums.....and the forum members have soon realised he is full of crap

he disables the comments under his vids on youtube......that's a typical indication he gets BAD feedback

are you Pane?

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

I'm not going to sit through all of that since the mere mention of Lemuria tells me that it won't be worth my time. 

There is no basis at all for Lemuria's existence. It was an idea that was floated to explain lemur fossils in India and Madagascar, but once continental drift became known it was quickly dropped by any serious researchers.

so i take it you won't be re-entering this particular thread again? 

19 minutes ago, cormac mac airt said:

Most of us don’t rely on Wikipedia but on archaeology, anthropology, paleoclimatology, bathymetric scans and core samples, archaeogenetics and plate tectonics to name several disciples. NONE of which validate either Atlantis or Lemuria. Try again. 

cormac

'Lemuria' is such an excellent negative indicator isn't in Cormac? Like treating Sitchin or Velikovsky as valued sources

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

14 minutes ago, Astralac said:

CIA was on his ass for talking about subjects that he was not suppose to...Don't judge by few links online...

No they weren't.....

14 minutes ago, marsman said:

There is a super-massive black hole at the center of our galaxy. It does not "pulse an energy burst… about every 26,000 years". Here Andov confuses something happening at the center of the galaxy with the period of precession of the equinoxes.

Our galaxy hasn't been in quasar mode for billions of years.  If it was all life would be extinct here. It is also too old to do it now. 

• Like 5

19 minutes ago, Astralac said:

9/11 is accepted fact worldwide by the mainstream that bunch of uneducated people with 10 hours of flying experience took over the planes and slammed into the Word Trade Center and Pentagon...while we all know it was an inside job. Wake up!

Well, let's see, the planes were already in the air and how much practice does it that to fly a plane into a building rather than safely land, kinda looks like a guy really doesn't need all that much experience.:lol::whistle:

jmccr8

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, marsman said:

LOL.... a quick google shows his name on many forums.....and the forum members have soon realised he is full of crap

he disables the comments under his vids on youtube......that's a typical indication he gets BAD feedback

are you Pane?

No I wish. But I know him and I have learned a lot from him. Like thousands other people. His information is valid and very important and shouldn't easily be disregarded.

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Astralac said:

That website was funded by CIA for your information...and 80% is false information.

LOL!  and another....LOL!

yes its always the CIA.....isnt it? like they have nothing better to do......LOL  again. youre not dealing with gullible on this site Pane

Edited by marsman
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Captain Risky said:

so i take it you won't be re-entering this particular thread again? 

Hi Risky

Man you really kidding or what of course he will be here like the rest of us.:lol:

jmccr8

3 minutes ago, Hanslune said:

'Lemuria' is such an excellent negative indicator isn't in Cormac? Like treating Sitchin or Velikovsky as valued sources

...yeah i know. BTW are you familiar with this?

800px-Coat_of_arms_of_the_British_Indian

TRANSLATION: The coat of arms of the British Indian Ocean Territory with the inscription (in Latin) "Limuria is in our charge/trust"

• Haha 1

Just now, marsman said:

LOL!  and another....LOL!

yes its always the CIA.....isnt? like have nothing better to do......LOL  again. youre not dealing with gullible on this site Pane

marsman...think what you like..free world.

No I wish. But I know him and I have learned a lot from him. Like thousands other people. His information is valid and very important and shouldn't easily be disregarded.

There are several of us with geology backgrounds here. We debunked the Eye of the Sahara in several threads. It's a extinct volcanic dome from when Africa was sitting on the CAMP. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, jmccr8 said:

Hi Risky

Man you really kidding or what of course he will be here like the rest of us.:lol:

jmccr8

look i just love to fish. i just can't understand how someone who doesn't believe in something won't just let it go and ignore it. :P

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Piney said:

There are several of us with geology backgrounds here. We debunked the Eye of the Sahara in several threads. It's a extinct volcanic dome from when Africa was sitting on the CAMP. 

Well Piney, good to know...however you should probably reconsider your geology background...there are many out there also with geology backgrounds that do not think the same...

Edited by Astralac

Misrepresenting Plato by fanatics helps no one. 

cormac

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Piney said:

you did what? let me tell you... from one native brother to another... the eye of sahara has not been debunked. we're just waiting on new information, thats all.

• Haha 1

:rolleyes:  i already told you. It's a volcanic dome. 

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, cormac mac airt said:

Misrepresenting Plato by fanatics helps no one. 

cormac

Cormac the only fanatic is you. go burn a library... 

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Piney said:

We debunked the Eye of the Sahara in several threads. It's a extinct volcanic dome from when Africa was sitting on the CAMP. 

Yeah here is a link to that thread. I look forward to all you guys going over the same stuff once again - lol

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Captain Risky said:

look i just love to fish. i just can't understand how someone who doesn't believe in something won't just let it go and ignore it. :P

Hi Risky

When I went to uni to study philosophy it wasn't because I wanted to believe what the authors taught but rather to give greater views to a subject. I do not have to agree to appreciate another point of view and if it is made of a foggy glass then I will likely break it to get a better view.:lol:

jmccr8

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Hanslune said:

Yeah here is a link to that thread. I look forward to all you guys going over the same stuff once again - lol

Dick. :o

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Hanslune said:

man that was an excellent thread if i may say so or what.

• Like 1