Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

UFO sightings

Abilityperson

36 minutes ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Ok, then I surely won't want to go dig myself. I usually don't commit selected posts to my HD so no, I don't have more material on hand.

Of course it would be possible for them to steal gold. But they can manufacture their own gold a lot easier, as a Japanese scientist has already done long ago. Or they can get it from any of the millions of asteroids they would pass getting to this planet.  So why would they come here to take gold?   Makes no sense.

Palladium is worth more than gold. So they must be here stealing our palladium. right?   Geeeesht

thank you for being honest you have no proof or evidence, ( saved ).

i really dont care much on the subject of if aliens exist and if they came here what they would or wouldnt pilfer, just because in this case we, well not me i like silver but many humans love gold doesnt mean aliens would care about it, but to arrogantly say no, aliens wont touch this or that is ridiculous, unless its talking about an old rick astley CD which im sure aliens wouldnt touch.

i was aware scientists did manufacturer gold but i was under the impression it was moot due to the huge costs involved,

1 hour ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

so i admit not feeling so great today and a bit of boredom, i went googling to see the craft pics you said you had, but i find this

http://www.blueblurrylines.com/2014/12/photo-fakery-washington-dc-flying.html?m=1

oh boy, wouldn't be the 1st time such a thing happened, so EOT heres your chance to debunk the debunker, can you prove the picture you posted is really the 52 event or a fake, a hoax as this link suggests, and yeah, im gonna go root around a bit more.

not saying the event is a hoax it says the picture is.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Why the BLEEP would they make a long trek to earth to get GOLD??   What does gold mean to them and why can't they farm it off an asteroid in space, where is a lot closer to home, where it is easier to extract, and there is more of it than earth has? They can MAKE gold for cripes sake.  YOu think they're as stupid as humans?

You're naive, TIm

You’re missing the point entirely. 

You said they are here.

You said they don’t need gold. 

Of course if they made it here, it’s probably more economical for them to farm resources elsewhere, but if they’re here, why not beam up the gold we have? 

If you don’t know what gold is used for maybe have a quick read of ‘Other applications’ here: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gold

(it’s a lot of things, and ET would most definitely have a use for it unless they’re able to artificially manufacture a better replacement).

You’re introducing all this other BS constantly...

You used to feel more sincere and reasonable, now you’re feeling more like a troll with the way you’ve been posting lately. 

• Thanks 3

2 hours ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

For Tim's eyes only:

How much gold is in the asteroid belt?

There are over 2 million of these space rocks orbiting in the Asteroid Belt too, with an estimated billion dollars' worth of platinum in each one. Including the gold, iron, nickel, water and other valuable elements that can be found there, NASA has estimated the mineral wealth of the entire Asteroid Belt could be as much as $700 quintillion, or a seven followed by 20 zero.

Irrelevant to what we are actually discussing. 

Again yes obviously it’s probably much easier for ET to farm resources in their area than to travel to Earth. 

But again, that’s not what we’re discussing...

• Like 2

hum, what can it be said of a persons credibilty or rather lack of when they post debunked hoaxed pictures as proof of exterrestrial craft flying in our skies.

some should do more research before posting an image as proof, i choose this out of a miriad videos proving hoax picture because in this video the debunker is a believer yet proves in this case its a hoax.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

11 hours ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

A clip by the OP showed a UFO hovering over Fort Knox Kentucky, with the allusion that the UFO took the gold at the Fort. The "Them" are the ET's

Ok thank you. I wasn't sure who you were alluding to. So you believe that this was an example of extraterrestrial visitation?

Earl is, quite rightly, being a bit shy here....

These topics have been flogged to death here at UM, and Earl's knowledge level and research abilities was .. er .. revealed for all (note that the following link leads to a very long thread on which skyeagle was at his worst, trying to wall-of-text everyone to death..):

The image that Earl posted earlier on this thread HERE - just as it was in the thread I just linked to - is NOT from 1952 and has NOTHING to do with any ufo incident!

What a dufus - he's now screwed that pooch twice......

...and then on a related image, again posted by Earl back in 2018...

• Thanks 4

to me when a person posts a picture to represent what they are talking about in this case ufos over washington in 1952 then if they do not post a disclaimer its not an actual picture of the event then they are pulling a scam, hoping to pass off a fake a hoax as the real deal, and 100% of their credibilty is gone, after that nothing they say can be taken at all seriously, cant blame them for hiding.

if a person just admits they have zero, zip, zilch that i can respect, not trying to pass off faked hoax pictures as the real thing.

in this case i wouldnt be surprised if they argue its a real pic and cover-up...lol.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

12 hours ago, the13bats said:

to me when a person posts a picture to represent what they are talking about in this case ufos over washington in 1952 then if they do not post a disclaimer its not an actual picture of the event then they are pulling a scam, hoping to pass off a fake a hoax as the real deal, and 100% of their credibilty is gone, after that nothing they say can be taken at all seriously, cant blame them for hiding.

Indeed, they will lose all credibility and are clearly misusing this forum.

So, not that I would rub it in, but in this post on the previous page, Earl.of.Trumps posted this image:
UFO's over Wash DC I.jpg

.. claiming it to be from the Washington 1952 UFO incident.

In fact, the image was taken in ~1965, and shows reflected lens flares from spotlights that are very clearly visible in the uncropped original image.  The image was cropped to deliberately mislead.

Those FACTs were proven here and elsewhere in previous threads that Earl has participated in, yet here he is, posting an image he KNOWS is fake.

I think he should apologise to the forum... (if he doesn't, then that shows he wants to mislead the forum, and also shows he is incapable of learning... sad really...)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

being such an epic fail in this thread earl is derailing my bigfoot thread with his tripe,

• Like 1

8 hours ago, the13bats said:

being such an epic fail in this thread earl is derailing my bigfoot thread with his tripe,

Such a nasty attitude on EOT's part.

I'm not surprised that fake photos are being used. When all else fails just make up tall tales. The odd part is that the person posting the lie doesn't realize that others will verify statements made.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, stereologist said:

Such a nasty attitude on EOT's part.

I'm not surprised that fake photos are being used. When all else fails just make up tall tales. The odd part is that the person posting the lie doesn't realize that others will verify statements made.

That's the only way they can hold up this belief in UFO's being from other planets...

• Like 1

On 4/18/2019 at 7:01 PM, Timothy said:

Hey @Earl.Of.Trumps, you never said why ET doesn’t need gold and how you know that?

Hey @Timothy  you never saw the first two times I explained it to you. go back and look. it's there.

22 hours ago, Alien Origins said:

For anyone not up on this here is a version of it over on MUFON:

https://www.mufon.com/ufos-over-washington-dc---1952.html

What's interesting here is these sightings went on over a period of 17 days! Over 2 weeks! 

and not one picture of any of it, that alone is odd, while tin foil hat crowd might delusion out and yell conspiracy, my first thought was there anything to take pictures of?

• Like 3

22 hours ago, Alien Origins said:

For anyone not up on this here is a version of it over on MUFON:

https://www.mufon.com/ufos-over-washington-dc---1952.html

What's interesting here is these sightings went on over a period of 17 days! Over 2 weeks! 

Yup, Four incursions with multiple crafts. I really don't give two hoots what modern day bystanders have to say about them, but I do care about what the eyewitnesses say/.  The UFOs exist!

Edited by Earl.Of.Trumps

its a shame not one alleged witness got a picture

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Yup, Four incursions with multiple crafts. I really don't give two hoots what modern day bystanders have to say about them, but I do care about what the eyewitnesses say/.  The UFOs exist!

The UFOs exist!

Yeah,Yeah they do..Only problem I see now is proving they are from some distant galaxy in the cosmos and that has yet to be proven.

• Like 1

i see by definition UFOs almost daily.

• Like 3

The claims of craft being sighted appears to be a fallacy. The MUFON site mentions objects as if there was something solid there. Visually there were lights. On radar there were blips, i.e. radar returns.

There is a claim of an orange disk, but that could simply have been the orange light. There were also reports of white lights.

There is a daylight report of five white disks. That is reported by one person according to the site.

Next event is more lights and radar returns.

This goes on and on with sightings of lights and appeals to incredulity and personal ignorance.

The MUFON site reports what people interpreted the sightings to be rather than the facts of the case. Suggestions of speed determined visually at night? That's just not possible to do. 

Consider the radar returns of objects moving at 7000mph. The radar shows the objects 6 times a minute or every 10 seconds. In 10 seconds, an object moving at roughly 7000mph travels a distance of more than 19 miles. This tells us that between sweeps the objects are nowhere near where they were in the previous sweep. My question is of course how are they sure that they are tracking the same object?

My guess is that they were not tracking objects. I also wonder why something traveling at Mach 10 left no audible trace of its passage. Probably not an object.

• Like 5

3 hours ago, the13bats said:

and not one picture of any of it, that alone is odd, while tin foil hat crowd might delusion out and yell conspiracy, my first thought was there anything to take pictures of?

It is interesting that a lot of people who have sightings say that they only think of getting the camera after the event is over, or they run get the camera and when they come back the phenomenum is gone.  Even people who have cell phones on them say they didn't think of getting a picture until after it was too late.

1 hour ago, stereologist said:

The claims of craft being sighted appears to be a fallacy. The MUFON site mentions objects as if there was something solid there. Visually there were lights. On radar there were blips, i.e. radar returns.

There is a claim of an orange disk, but that could simply have been the orange light. There were also reports of white lights.

There is a daylight report of five white disks. That is reported by one person according to the site.

Next event is more lights and radar returns.

This goes on and on with sightings of lights and appeals to incredulity and personal ignorance.

The MUFON site reports what people interpreted the sightings to be rather than the facts of the case. Suggestions of speed determined visually at night? That's just not possible to do. 

Consider the radar returns of objects moving at 7000mph. The radar shows the objects 6 times a minute or every 10 seconds. In 10 seconds, an object moving at roughly 7000mph travels a distance of more than 19 miles. This tells us that between sweeps the objects are nowhere near where they were in the previous sweep. My question is of course how are they sure that they are tracking the same object?

My guess is that they were not tracking objects. I also wonder why something traveling at Mach 10 left no audible trace of its passage. Probably not an object.

Traveling at Mach 10 it would have blasted the sound barrier...

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Desertrat56 said:

It is interesting that a lot of people who have sightings say that they only think of getting the camera after the event is over, or they run get the camera and when they come back the phenomenum is gone.  Even people who have cell phones on them say they didn't think of getting a picture until after it was too late.

The MUFON article claims a photographer was on base and had requested access.