Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

UFO sightings

Abilityperson

5 hours ago, Alien Origins said:

Yeah,Yeah they do..Only problem I see now is proving they are from some distant galaxy in the cosmos and that has yet to be proven.

Yikes, I have no idea if it is true that they are from some distant galaxy or if they are alien - period. They could be humans, Could be drones controlled by - I wouldn't know who.

what we do know for certain:  Crafts are Intelligently constructed, intelligently flown, exhibiting technological abilities human constructed ships are not known to have. 

The rest is speculation, IMO.  But it's fun speculation ;)

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Desertrat56 said:

It is interesting that a lot of people who have sightings say that they only think of getting the camera after the event is over, or they run get the camera and when they come back the phenomenum is gone.  Even people who have cell phones on them say they didn't think of getting a picture until after it was too late.

I hear ya, DesertRat.  But I can tell you that one time this happened and it worked out wonderfully in the end. anyway.

In the weeks leading up to the Lights Over Phoenix UFO event, many people in Phoenix area were seeing UFO's in the sky. One person that decided to get the camera and be prepared for more events was one Dr. Lynne Kitei. She bought - among other camera items, a 35 mm movie camera..   

And the posters here in the UFO section of UM have been very distraught ever since lol  .  Have a good one, DR56

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Alien Origins said:

Traveling at Mach 10 it would have blasted the sound barrier...

The Chinese have a new hypermissile that goes 11,000 mph+.  Our radar would run into the same tracking problems as the 7,000 mph UFO only moreso

5 minutes ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

I hear ya, DesertRat.  But I can tell you that one time this happened and it worked out wonderfully in the end. anyway.

In the weeks leading up to the Lights Over Phoenix UFO event, many people in Phoenix area were seeing UFO's in the sky. One person that decided to get the camera and be prepared for more events was one Dr. Lynne Kitei. She bought - among other camera items, a 35 mm movie camera..   

And the posters here in the UFO section of UM have been very distraught ever since lol  .  Have a good one, DR56

I think I saw that film at the first Women's UFO conference in Glen Rose, Texas in 2012.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Yikes, I have no idea if it is true that they are from some distant galaxy or if they are alien - period. They could be humans, Could be drones controlled by - I wouldn't know who.

what we do know for certain:  Crafts are Intelligently constructed, intelligently flown, exhibiting technological abilities human constructed ships are not known to have. 

The rest is speculation, IMO.  But it's fun speculation ;)

Crafts are Intelligently constructed, intelligently flown, exhibiting technological abilities human constructed ships are not known to have. 

How do you know that? From You Tube?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Hey @Timothy  you never saw the first two times I explained it to you. go back and look. it's there.

Oh yes, that would be because you haven’t explained it. 

Where is your explanation? Which two posts are you referring to? 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Desertrat56 said:

I think I saw that film at the first Women's UFO conference in Glen Rose, Texas in 2012.

The Kitei film shows event #2. It shows flares over the test range around 70 miles away. Maccabee used triangulation to show that these lights were distant and over the test range.

Kitei's film was shown to be useful to verify that event #2 was distant, not near Phoenix.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Desertrat56 said:

It is interesting that a lot of people who have sightings say that they only think of getting the camera after the event is over, or they run get the camera and when they come back the phenomenum is gone.  Even people who have cell phones on them say they didn't think of getting a picture until after it was too late.

ive seen really laughable examples like where someone will say they were texting while the event was going on, pictures? oh, gee no didnt think of that.

i see that mostly as a cop out excuse and more so as time passed, in 52 not as many people have had cameras glued to their hands but for well over a decade people have had very easy camera access,

and across the board, bigfoot, UFOs, ghosts, etc we still either get excuses or out of focus blobs, my old note 5 here is actually hard to take a bad picture with, i would have to work at it to get an out of focus shot.

the 52 event was "something" but its also a heck of a lot of embelishments misinformation etc,  it wasnt aliens but i do wonder what it was, eye witnesses who are how old now? basically saw,a light in the sky and to jump to thats aliens makes a person look pretty darn ridiculous.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Alien Origins said:

It's just more made up whimsy pretending to be fact.

• Like 2

okay since the 52 event played out with the repeated posting of a fake hoax picture by a certain person we are back to the Phoenix lights, which have been so very well explained.

here is the biggest mystery and i hope someone will have a good explanation for it.

there were TWO unrelated events, manned formation aircraft and flares, why do people still want to mix the two up, merge them and confuse the whole incident?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, the13bats said:

okay since the 52 event played out with the repeated posting of a fake hoax picture by a certain person we are back to the Phoenix lights, which have been so very well explained.

here is the biggest mystery and i hope someone will have a good explanation for it.

there were TWO unrelated events, manned formation aircraft and flares, why do people still want to mix the two up, merge them and confuse the whole incident?

They do that to make sure there is doubt about one event since the other is documented.

• Like 2

Phoenix lights is old, at the time it was interesting for a few minutes, but it also got explaned very well rather quickly,

even if i was a true believer this isnt a case i would cling to.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

When I was a teenager I was friends with a girl whose dad had submitted ufo photos in the 50's.  They were faked because no one would believe he had an encounter.  I did not know that at the time.  I used to enjoy listening to his ghost stories.  In the 90's my job took me to Roswell, NM often and when I had spare time I would go to the museum and look at the wall of hoaxes they had up back then.  His picture was on it.  After I saw it I realized I had a book that had that picture in it.  I mentioned it to my dad and he said he remembered the story my friend's dad had told and everyone thought he was just drunk, but he was insistent that he had an encounter that he thought was benevolent aliens from outer space.  Years later I was at a UFO symposium and I found a dvd with my friend's dad's name on it.  The old man who was selling the dvds was very excited when I mentioned that I had know him.  He wanted to know how he could contact him.  He had passed 20 years before, so the guy asked about his wife, but it was the first wife which I never knew.  I had to get away from that guy because he wanted peoples phone numbers that I had no right to share, and I don't think I even had them to begin with.

1 hour ago, Alien Origins said:

Eyewitnesses and radar reports over the years

It makes no sense to me. There are people that do buy into the Phoenix lights.

In 2019 we have the following:

Chief Phoenix Lights investigator Jim Dilettoso
Exoconsciousness expert Dr. Rebecca Hardcastle Wright
AZ Navajo Rangers
Zuni Elder Clifford Mahooty
First-hand witness, Psychiatrist Brad Evans, M.D.
Q & A hosted by Filmmaker, Steve Lantz
Book signing by author Lynne D. Kitei, M.D.

Right at the top is the clown of clowns famous for proclaiming that a video camera can collect information for spectroscopy.

• Thanks 1

Crafts are Intelligently constructed, intelligently flown, exhibiting technological abilities human constructed ships are not known to have. 

and how do we know this?

Eyewitnesses and radar reports over the years

More whimsy pretending to be fact.

• Like 1

Jim Dilettoso, decades back i saw him start talking about his spectroscopy analysis of video and had no clue what it was but sounded all techie and that he was in the know, then i hear him hail known hoaxes then talk about living in underground bunkers with aliens,

one actual expert in the field said and i paraphase, , Dilettoso claims of spectroscopy on digital video is like claiming to extract abe Lincoln's DNA From a painting of him or to taste the fruit from a picture of an apple,

quickly if one researches Dilettoso its clear what hes all about.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, the13bats said:

i see that mostly as a cop out excuse and more so as time passed, in 52 not as many people have had cameras glued to their hands but for well over a decade people have had very easy camera access,

To start answering this question I'd start by asking what the life of a photojournalist was like in 1950s Washington DC.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

To start answering this question I'd start by asking what the life of a photojournalist was like in 1950s Washington DC.

really it doesnt matter if it was all but non existent, if this event was what some hype it to be the gov the military, someone would have a picture, the fact they dont is as odd to me as the event

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Desertrat56 said:

When I was a teenager I was friends with a girl whose dad had submitted ufo photos in the 50's.  They were faked because no one would believe he had an encounter.  I did not know that at the time.  I used to enjoy listening to his ghost stories.  In the 90's my job took me to Roswell, NM often and when I had spare time I would go to the museum and look at the wall of hoaxes they had up back then.  His picture was on it.  After I saw it I realized I had a book that had that picture in it.  I mentioned it to my dad and he said he remembered the story my friend's dad had told and everyone thought he was just drunk, but he was insistent that he had an encounter that he thought was benevolent aliens from outer space.  Years later I was at a UFO symposium and I found a dvd with my friend's dad's name on it.  The old man who was selling the dvds was very excited when I mentioned that I had know him.  He wanted to know how he could contact him.  He had passed 20 years before, so the guy asked about his wife, but it was the first wife which I never knew.  I had to get away from that guy because he wanted peoples phone numbers that I had no right to share, and I don't think I even had them to begin with.

i got lost with the bold, you mean they were fake or since no one believed him it meant his pictures were fakes.

reminds me a little of ed walters gulf breeze stuff, what a convoluted embelished mess,

he even had bruce maccabee as a champion,

as evidence of hoax would surface, like finding a model ship he made he would try to say some were "recreations" etc

while most have heard of the walters hoax not all know he went as far as to draw the creature he said was at his door.

breezebot.jpg

Edited by the13bats
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, the13bats said:

really it doesnt matter if it was all but non existent, if this event was what some hype it to be the gov the military, someone would have a picture, the fact they dont is as odd to me as the event

You can guess the possible defences, or excuses, that will be produced for that premise. Without full knowledge of FOI exemptions, it never hurts to bring more information to the table.

Having said that, we've got the details of the RADAR. Why WOULD photos be withheld?

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

You can guess the possible defences, or excuses, that will be produced for that premise. Without full knowledge of FOI exemptions, it never hurts to bring more information to the table.

Having said that, we've got the details of the RADAR. Why WOULD photos be withheld?

see, thats my issue with basically 100% of cover up conspiracy theories, they only surface after the event is very much in the light of day, pretty much making a cover up pointless and as you know some might say, well, the photos showed ET mooning the camera from his ship, smoking gun proof but there is no real good reason we have zero pics

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Some users will remember @booNyzarC.

Whenever the Phoenix Lights part 2 was discussed he'd always produce a GIF of Cognitech's work on the footage.

nocyz6.gif

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

yeah, dr rudin did a great job of showing alien craft landing behind the mountain range...:rolleyes:

no, jk, is anyone silly enough to not grasp those are flares?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 26/04/2019 at 12:14 AM, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

- post removed -

I think you are confused on what he is asking.   You said that they didn't need to travel here for gold.   That may be true.   He said that since they are already here, why not get it.   That's a reasonable statement.   

I didn't need to travel all the way to Maui for a good shaved ice, but while I was there I got one.

• Thanks 2