Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

UFO sightings

Abilityperson

do i believe it was aliens from another planet, no, do i feel like there was ever a good explanation, no,

so lets see if any good ideas are presented in this thread.

the 1952 washington dc case was the last one that SkyEagle did. It was loaded with information.

two military radar installations and one civilian (washington national) all picked them up. Pilots telling the media what their experiences were like with their encounters

open shut case, as far as I am concerned.

UFO's over Wash DC I.jpg

Edited by Earl.Of.Trumps

open and shut...not so fast....

7 hours ago, the13bats said:

I should have added - open and shut *in my mind*.

The serial deniers in here will just say "THE MILITARY WITNESSES ALL LIED, THE RADAR WAS BROKEN, THE PHOTO IS CGI. DONE."

• Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...

Well, one of those headline snippet explains where all the gold went.  The "aliens" beamed it up.  The White house UFOs seems to be some hoax to gauge the response of the public or perhaps evoke fear of something intangible.  Someone probably made a lot of money from it.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Desertrat56 said:

Well, one of those headline snippet explains where all the gold went.  The "aliens" beamed it up. 

Ya. And the dog ate their homework, too.    lol  ET's don't need our gold, or gold - period. Better ways to get it than that, such as an asteroid in space.

5 hours ago, Desertrat56 said:

The White house UFOs seems to be some hoax to gauge the response of the public or perhaps evoke fear of something intangible.  Someone probably made a lot of money from it.

The DC '52 case was not a hoax.   Photos, radar images from two airforce bases and washington nation airport, two chase piolts speaking directly to the media, the Air Force spokesperson commenting on the UFO's to the media, civilian and military eyewitnesses, media witnesses,  It was quite real.  Four different dates in July/August 1952.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

*snip*

lol  ET's don't need our gold, or gold - period. Better ways to get it than that, such as an asteroid in space.

*snip*

Why don’t they need gold?

Also, if they’re here already and the gold is for the taking, why wouldn’t they beam it up?

This information you seem to have is amazing!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

dont be so fast to judge my meaning of,

besides being a bit silly to close the door on any case, open minded thinkers dont do that, however, my remark was more directed that this case is a great one to discuss.

i hope this usnt another, here we go again certain true believers requiring only the lowest of standards for the information they accept as evidence and rock solid proof of aliens visiting earth and mistaking their own biased speculations as fact, including speading embelishment and misinformation.

the 52 case was something and real but rather limited to evidence to make the jump to aliens in their craft is rather asinine, there were no pictures of craft no witnesses saw craft only lights, even the dispatched fighters didnt see craft, washington said knock them down, fighter pilots said, knock what down?

the reach it just had to be ET is close minded, i was hoping the thread would give many possiblities, and Rat might just be unto something there.

Edited by the13bats
  • Like 2

30 minutes ago, Timothy said:

Why don’t they need gold?

No, Tim, the question is why would they need gold?  You really  think they have to come to THIS planet to get OUR precious gold???  Kind of a self serving theory right there.  I bet you think they want to have sex with our women, too.  Jeezus.

Also, if they’re here already and the gold is for the taking, why wouldn’t they beam it up?

Again... beam it up for WHAT?   What will they do with it, cash it in and all pig out at MacDonalds???   Can you be this naive?

This information you seem to have is amazing!

Amazing what information you can get by figuring things out.

• Confused 2

25 minutes ago, the13bats said:

dont be so fast to judge my meaning of,

besides being a bit silly to close the door on any case, open minded thinkers dont do that, however, my remark was more directed that this case is a great one to discuss.

i hope this usnt another, here we go again certain true believers requiring only the lowest of standards for the information they accept as evidence and rock solid proof of aliens visiting earth and mistaking their own biased speculations as fact, including speading embelishment and misinformation.

the 52 case was something and real but rather limited to evidence to make the jump to aliens in their craft is rather asinine, there were no pictures of craft

Untrue. I have three such pics on my drive.

no witnesses saw craft only lights, even the dispatched fighters didnt see craft, washington said knock them down, fighter pilots said, knock what down?

Also untrue.  First, all three radar installations "saw"  the crafts. Also, the Air Force Spokesperson, Major General Roger Ramey told the media that  he sat with ATC and at one point his pilot said to ATC, "They're closing in on me. What should I do?".   Another chase pilot told the media, "They must know when I am running out of fuel because every time I get ready to go back to base, they come back into the sector" - or words to that affect.   Also, an ATC told the media that he looked outside at a craft that was close by according to screen view and he could see it with the naked eye right it was supposed to be according to the screen view.   All of this info is here on site in a thread long ago by SkyEagle. Washington Flap - the event is called. not sure how SE titled it.

the reach it just had to be ET is close minded, i was hoping the thread would give many possiblities, and Rat might just be unto something there.

Jump to ET????    you can't get people to admit there was anything in  the sky.

• Haha 1

@Earl.Of.Trumps, there are just a few more uses for gold than jewelry or $$. 

To assume ET would not have a use for gold is just plain stupid. 

I don’t know why you would even post that garbage, are you being serious?

• Thanks 2

Admittedly not well versed on the event but it just looks like some aircraft in formation. Nothing jumps out and screams ALIENS to me.:alien:

Edited by Trelane
  • Like 2

I guess they were unidentified at the time, but there's nothing that looks like some form of advanced extraterrestrial craft.

Edited by Trelane
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Timothy said:

@Earl.Of.Trumps, there are just a few more uses for gold than jewelry or $$. 

To assume ET would not have a use for gold is just plain stupid. 

I don’t know why you would even post that garbage, are you being serious?

Why the BLEEP would they make a long trek to earth to get GOLD??   What does gold mean to them and why can't they farm it off an asteroid in space, where is a lot closer to home, where it is easier to extract, and there is more of it than earth has? They can MAKE gold for cripes sake.  YOu think they're as stupid as humans?

You're naive, TIm

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

6 minutes ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Why the BLEEP would they make a long trek to earth to get GOLD??   What does gold mean to them and why can't they farm it off an asteroid in space, where is a lot closer to home, where it is easier to extract, and there is more of it than earth has? They can MAKE gold for cripes sake.  YOu think they're as stupid as humans?

You're naive, TIm

Who exactly is the "them" and "they" you are referring to?

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Untrue. I have three such pics on my drive.

Also untrue.  First, all three radar installations "saw"  the crafts. Also, the Air Force Spokesperson, Major General Roger Ramey told the media that  he sat with ATC and at one point his pilot said to ATC, "They're closing in on me. What should I do?".   Another chase pilot told the media, "They must know when I am running out of fuel because every time I get ready to go back to base, they come back into the sector" - or words to that affect.   Also, an ATC told the media that he looked outside at a craft that was close by according to screen view and he could see it with the naked eye right it was supposed to be according to the screen view.   All of this info is here on site in a thread long ago by SkyEagle. Washington Flap - the event is called. not sure how SE titled it.

Jump to ET????    you can't get people to admit there was anything in  the sky.

you boasted of your evidence but zero, if you have pictures and documentation that proves your opinions please do post it, posting wiki links is lame.

• Like 2

For Tim's eyes only:

How much gold is in the asteroid belt?

There are over 2 million of these space rocks orbiting in the Asteroid Belt too, with an estimated billion dollars' worth of platinum in each one. Including the gold, iron, nickel, water and other valuable elements that can be found there, NASA has estimated the mineral wealth of the entire Asteroid Belt could be as much as $700 quintillion, or a seven followed by 20 zero.

14 minutes ago, Trelane said:

Who exactly is the "them" and "they" you are referring to?

A clip by the OP showed a UFO hovering over Fort Knox Kentucky, with the allusion that the UFO took the gold at the Fort. The "Them" are the ET's

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

A clip by the OP showed a UFO hovering over Fort Knox Kentucky, with the allusion that the UFO took the gold at the Fort. The "Them" are the ET's

so you are saying the OPs video is bunk?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, the13bats said:

you boasted of your evidence but zero, if you have pictures and documentation that proves your opinions please do post it, posting wiki links is lame.

If this was a Washington DC Flap thread, I would post more. This is just a light, UFO sightings thread.   But I did give you a heads up in how you can find the old thread here. It is a hell of a resource. Old, original newspaper stories. All good documentation. Eagle did a good job. He had that stuff saved for a long time. He was an Air Force pilot

• Sad 1

Just now, the13bats said:

so you are saying the OPs video is bunk?

I am saying I do not believe that the UFO stole our gold. Yes.  Absurd.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

If this was a Washington DC Flap thread, I would post more. This is just a light, UFO sightings thread.   But I did give you a heads up in how you can find the old thread here. It is a hell of a resource. Old, original newspaper stories. All good documentation. Eagle did a good job. He had that stuff saved for a long time. He was an Air Force pilot

i didnt say i wanted to weed thru old threads i just ask for YOUR pics and evidence, i simple "i dont have any" would have sufficed.

7 minutes ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

I am saying I do not believe that the UFO stole our gold. Yes.  Absurd.

if you believe ET come here why wouldnt it be possible they would steal gold? too much of a "cowboys and aliens" plot rip?

18 minutes ago, the13bats said:

i didnt say i wanted to weed thru old threads i just ask for YOUR pics and evidence, i simple "i dont have any" would have sufficed.

Ok, then I surely won't want to go dig myself. I usually don't commit selected posts to my HD so no, I don't have more material on hand.

18 minutes ago, the13bats said:

if you believe ET come here why wouldnt it be possible they would steal gold? too much of a "cowboys and aliens" plot rip?

Of course it would be possible for them to steal gold. But they can manufacture their own gold a lot easier, as a Japanese scientist has already done long ago. Or they can get it from any of the millions of asteroids they would pass getting to this planet.  So why would they come here to take gold?   Makes no sense.

Palladium is worth more than gold. So they must be here stealing our palladium. right?   Geeeesht

• Confused 1