Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

All Native American Indians name for B.F

Abilityperson

Cool mask good job! Sorry not gonna be negative and get into with someone, about this or that. Sorry you feel the way you do.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

HEY WHAT was the scoop on the gov lady-- naturally Cherokee, like the final outcome?  So she presented papers and such?  Card too eh?!?!?!!  WARREN.

Anybody ? . . . oh well, guess I could research it when time, prob shouldn't of even posted no biggy you all have a very good night.

Edited by MWoo7
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, MWoo7 said:

HEY WHAT was the scoop on the gov lady-- naturally Cherokee, like the final outcome?  So she presented papers and such card too eh?!?!?!!  WARREN.

? anybody,, guess I could research it when time, prob shouldn't of even posted oh wellz you all have a very good night.

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2015/10/cherokee-blood-why-do-so-many-americans-believe-they-have-cherokee-ancestry.html

:yes:

• Like 5

Oh thank god cool BIG THANKS PINEY! cool beans and all that.

BOOKMARKED WILL READ IN THE LIGHT TIME !  YOu take very good care.    THOUGHT I LOGGED OUT .... okay good read AND LONG! but-- How about WARREN eh? WARREN with her   beer is still going strong isn't she?, well at least that brain-surgeon guy didn't get going, some are JUST BEYOND WORDS! 

Okay have to go nighterzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Edited by MWoo7
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Imaginarynumber1 said:

I have cherokee blood. It's in a jar but mostly dried out. 

I hope it's from a member of the CNO. They're dicks. :yes:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

pineys time to shine...:tu:

hey im injun,  my gmothers gmother was 100% so it trickles down to something else stirred into this mutt which is the bat.....:whistle:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Abilityperson said:

So much about bigfoot, yet alot don't believe in him. Found a list of Native American Indians all the tribes and the name for them even my bloodline Cherokee.

https://www.nativevillage.org/Messages from the People/native_american_bigfoot_names_so.htm

Good post, AP. That's good artillery for next time Psyche101 tries to pedal that BS about Indians not recognizing BF

• Like 1

Just now, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Good post, AP. That's good artillery for next time Psyche101 tries to pedal that BS about Indians not recognizing BF

Thank you,

Listen I know few people on here didn't like what I said. Yes alot of FAKE people like that stupid blond hair blue eye lier about being Cherokee. I myself have nothing to gain from it but my father side came from England and married a native American in 1778, they didn't have records back then, but that's all I gonna say about it, I nor anyone else should have to prove what they have in blood line. I never "claimed" to be native American said it is my bloodline. Sorry some ppl have to get so upset negative about stuff. :-(

• Like 4

Wow late ... addressed to whoever yeah a lot of people say they are part Indian even my black brother friends but they look preeeeetty darn basically jet black from Africa to me, oh well.   More common though, a lot of white people will say they have Cherokee blood, could be, it is what it is, its very common to hear someone say that. Its always Cherokee, so much so its kind of a little inside joke thing with Natives and that's all I'm saying on that and that was my yet again famous two bits/bytes.

Edited by MWoo7
typo added / chg an to AND ...NIGHTERZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
  • Like 2

57 minutes ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

well looks like you have the flag of utter nonsense flying at full mast.

before you spew too much gleeful Idiotology you might want to get pineys opinion on bigfoot, btw the man is about as real Native American as one can get.

56 minutes ago, Abilityperson said:

Thank you,

Listen I know few people on here didn't like what I said. Yes alot of FAKE people like that stupid blond hair blue eye lier about being Cherokee. I myself have nothing to gain from it but my father side came from England and married a native American in 1778, they didn't have records back then, but that's all I gonna say about it, I nor anyone else should have to prove what they have in blood line. I never "claimed" to be native American said it is my bloodline. Sorry some ppl have to get so upset negative about stuff. :-(

you opened the door with your chest pounding about "bloodlines" you ever see or read goodfellas?

Jimmy and I could never be made because we had Irish blood. It didn't even matter that my mother was Sicilian. To become a member of a crew you've got to be one hundred per cent Italian so they can trace all your relatives back to the old country. See, it's the highest honor

seems people grasp that concept of pride and honor while missing the boat with Native Americans.

Native Americans, true ones like piney have been greatly dishonored by many,

my point is where there is honor there can be insult,  and you are far less "injun" than i am and while i make light hearted fun of my being a mutt never would i talk of my "bloodlines" like it places me in my people like piney...you are like me a mutt who happen to have a few drops of noble blood, honor it dont use it to try to look cool or insightful.

• Like 5

23 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Why does everyone want to be Cherokee?

when i had my nightclub i got so f-ing tired of the trend of everyone and their brother said they were "Indian" because they thought it sounded cool, i started saying "injun" in my cocking a snook at those types,

i dont count mutts like myself as real Indians, am i happy and prideful i have that? sure, just as proud as i am over my English, Norwegian, Irish and etc etc etc blood.

i simple believe Native Americans do not get the respects they deserve and people trying to call themselves Indians when they are not is very insulting and disrespectful in my book.

Edited by the13bats
  • Like 3

9 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

In the case of my husband, it is happenstance. His great-grandmother was pure blooded Cherokee. There are a lot of fakers out there. His family has never taken advantage of any benefits that could be gained or gloated about it.

He never talked about it, which really offended his mother. She clued me in.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Michelle said:

In the case of my husband, it is happenstance. His great-grandmother was pure blooded Cherokee. There are a lot of fakers out there. His family has never taken advantage of any benefits that could be gained or gloated about it.

stop the presses vicky vale,  im in the same blood % as your husband what benefits am i missing out on?

• Haha 2

45 minutes ago, Michelle said:

hand on are we talking about the jeep Cherokee's or the Cherokee indian tribe? didn't you say that your husband and his family are Arab Christians... 

• Haha 1

If I didn’t have to I don’t think I would believe, but I don’t have much choice.

6 hours ago, the13bats said:

pineys time to shine...:tu:

hey im injun,  my gmothers gmother was 100% so it trickles down to something else stirred into this mutt which is the bat.....:whistle:

After 1/16 or 6.25% (Great Great Grandparents) you are essentially genetically indistinct from everyone else. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

I Could never figure that out. They are the biggest dicks in Oklahoma. :yes:

• Haha 2

well looks like you have the flag of utter nonsense flying at full mast.

Oh....? I did not know this information was contested by anyone, bats. Do you have documentation that this info is wrong???

before you spew too much gleeful Idiotology you might want to get pineys opinion on bigfoot, btw the man is about as real Native American as one can get.

I have heard Piney's side of it.  I don't recall Piney denying that such beliefs by Indians exist, despite the fact that he does not believe them.

Anyway, show me your evidence that demonstrates that these Indian identifications are "utter nonsense".   I await anxiously :wacko:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Well, since we're all disclosing now, I am Fekowie Indian, as in F troop fame.   "We're the Fekowie!" B)

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

I have heard Piney's side of it.  I don't recall Piney denying that such beliefs by Indians exist, despite the fact that he does not believe them.

No I don't, and I spent 35 years and a bucket load of money looking for it. Even hung out with Mary Green herself. Never found it and half the reports in the Jersey Devil books were exaggerations by the author. 

Although some of my people think I'm "covering for them". :lol: 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2