Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Am I awakening? Advice needed!

Desinoel05

Hello new friends,

I am 32 years old. Ever since I can remember I’ve been very interested in the paranormal. Growing up, my home was very active. Now as an adult I have begun to experience things over the past month or so that are hard to explain. 

It all began when I started dating my now boyfriend at the end of January. I had worked with him for over a year, and although we never talked at work, I “just knew” he had a thing for me. And I was right. In fact I was able to pinpoint the exact moment that he started having feelings for me. I explained it to him, and he seemed floored that I was so aware of how he felt when we barely had exchanged more than a sentence or two. I got vibes from him when we started talking that were very intense and very, honest? Genuine feeling? It’s almost as though I immediately imprinted on him. As we spent more time together I began to pick up on things. I pulled his grandmothers name out of thin air. Then his grandfather’s middle name, which he went by. He made a joke about not looking in a certain cupboard, and without even thinking I joked, “are you afraid I’ll find your gag ball in there?” His face went pale and he was so confused as to how I knew. I was just as perplexed. More little things started happening, like he said he did “a bad thing” and I somehow knew he had bought cheesecake and ate it all. I finish his sentences sometimes, or come up with exactly the word he can’t find. Now that we’ve been together for a few months, this thing has begun where when we hug, I feel this surging of energy coming out from the center of my chest, and it seems to cycle through him and then back into me. It feels like static and vibration, it’s hard to explain. We spent a week together, and I had to leave on Friday and won’t see him for a week now. We were both pretty sad to part. Then today, he came home from work and found all of his downstairs bedroom and closet doors (that he always leaves shut and latched) wide open. There is no explanation for it. The past few nights there I also thought I heard footsteps in the house but he didn’t hear them. My daughter also told me that she was sick on the bus on Thursday, she said her head hurt really bad and it made her vomit. I woke up that same morning, a county away, with a migraine and almost vomited. Also, today I took a video of my dog and there was strange mist and orbs around us. I’m just so confused as to what is going on! I’ve been meditating lately to handle stress, and working on focusing on my various chakras. Is this opening me up or something? Is there anything I should do to protect myself, or to aid in my spiritual growth? Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

2 hours ago, Desinoel05 said:

Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

Nice to meet you Desinoel!

It sounds like as you say that you are likely a beyond the normal psychic level individual. Meditation and any relaxation techniques are helpful for everyone especially psychic types.

You ask for help but from what or for what? Or what are you trying to change? Maybe just relax and enjoy life as someone with a more active psychic side.

Edited by papageorge1
  • Thanks 1

A forum is not really the place for counselling on events like this, be they arising awareness or just odd events. It is storming here and I am about to lose satellite for a while but meanwhile I invite you to read over my blog at 

Lots of topics, it may help you orient and focus more specifically on your questions. Generally, though, if you do, actually, have arising sensitivities of the spiritual sort, you also have the help right beside you and within you. Look there and accept nothing which does not strike you inside deeply as true for you. 

Let me know if I can help. Lightning is picking up here so I need to go. Take care.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hello,

I would say that you are being successful in opening up your sensativies. That is a good thing and does not require protection of any kind.

For true spiritual growth, look within the self for quidance. Your own inner wisdom may present itself in the form of guides. That is what happens with many.

When you become close with some one like your new boy friend, telepathic knowing can happen. Some of those things you spoke about indicate that to me.

John

• Thanks 1

Hi, Desinoel05. I think we may be on a similar footing. I call mine just being a "really good guesser." I can't watch TV good because I can usually figure stuff out too quickly. Twice in my life I just knew something bad happened (1) a friend had an accident & I vomited at the exact moment he totaled his car (2) I told my wife to call the school about 1 of our kids. He was sick & kept calling home instead of work. No clue how I knew, I just knew in both instances. I'm good at knowing what words people, who I know really well, are looking for sometimes & at services, I usually am sitting on the scripture the preacher is about to go to. He's started calling on me to read because he knows I'm already there & it surprises people when I can start out at a verse that they are scrambling to find. On a few instances, I just know things. Weird things like my bro-in-law adjusted a thermostat at work before anybody else came in. I didn't even know he was at the office, but I told my dad-in-law it was him & then asked the next day to find out we'd left the air on, it was cold, & he turned the heat on for us.

I have no clue why I am this way. Nothing scary, just odd. People ask me how I knew & my only answer is "I just do." I don't believe in aliens, magic, psychic stuff, or anything like that, but I have no explanation besides that I'm just good at guessing. If you get yourself figured out, let me know. I'm interested in fine tuning what I can do, or at least get it to work on demand. LOL

Thanks for sharing your story.

• Like 1