Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Babe bambino

Am i going crazy?

86 posts in this topic

Babe bambino

Just to start off im not in the best of mental health i have a family history of schizophrenia and possible mood disorders. Sometimes my behavior is questionably mania. That being said,recently ive felt strongly inclined to a past celeb crush of mine who passed away yearsss ago. Ive been seeing angel numbers for the past year but right now i see the numbers 44 11 or 23 which is the age he died sometimes backwards. Whenever i think of him i get so depressed and i feel his energy somehow its like i have a deep love for him almost like he is my twin flame but my intuition says that hes not. Whilst listening to a song of his i cried and saw another song that said dont cry as soon as i scrolled down on youtube like legit perfect timing that was very creepy. Ive also been seeing his surname everywhere and its an uncommon surname like for real. Ive felt "connections" to people ive liked before but this is spiritual i know it. Part of me feels like im going crazy. For the past couple of days ive been trying to get him out of my mind i have trouble sleeping and if i fantasize about another guy i feel so guilty like i feel like im betraying this person. He doesnt even know me but i feel like i know him and at the same i feel like i know very little.

Desertrat56

It sounds like you have an entity attachment.  It most likely has nothing to do with the person you are thinking of, just the entity manipulating you emotionally.  Since I don't know you I can't suggest any help for you except to find some way to get stronger in your mind and not allow anyone to manipulate you, with or with a physical body.  Do not pay any "psychic" to help you, there are too many out there that take advantage.  Find a shaman or get some EFT therapy and cognitive therapy (research all of that before you decide what is best for you).

Babe bambino

Thanks for the reply! I am at a very vunerable state right now i wont see a shaman cause i dont roll like that but deffo some therapy and self affirmations or something. Whats is an entity though? Why cant it be the person themself?

XenoFish

Have you spoken to your health care provider about these feeling you're having? 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Babe bambino

Last time i saw gp about my mental health was like 3 months ago and they said i needed to lower my stress level cause i have an anxiety disorder and suffer from dp/dr and i has early warning signs of psychosis but thats long gone now.

Rlyeh

What is an angel number?

Babe bambino

Its a number thats in doubles so 11 22 33 44. For example if you see 11:11 it could mean that you are in seperation from your twin flame. You should research if you are interested.

Rlyeh

Nonsense in other words.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Babe bambino

Hahahaha well it depends if you're spiritual or not. Im just so flipping scared now i dont want to end up being possessed ffs :,(

Rlyeh

Why would spirituality change the fact the number system is a human invention?  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Babe bambino

No i mean if you see these numbers frequently like all the time. For instance, you see matching numbers on the clock, on your phone, number plates etc it could suggest that its the universe or angels communicating with you.

Not A Rockstar

Hi there and welcome to the forum :)

Do you ever meditate to calm yourself and your mind a natural way? It helped me a great deal with PTSD.

I ask because you can easily then work on surrounding yourself in white light for protection, as it is often taught as a normal part and step in the process to sort of set and project your intentions for a positive meditation, etc.

Calming your inner self as you can and thinking clearly can help strengthen you to get rid of this growing obsession with a deceased person you once enjoyed talent-wise who has no real connection to you. It is normal to be sad about the passing of a performer whose music or movies meant a lot us but serious grief is not typical. I would consider getting back with my caregivers and talking about this grieving and obsession trying to form up with a person who is not actually connected with you. You are obsessing, not being possessed. It is too easy when we are weak to sink into sadness over something like this and get stuck. They can help.

If you have no desire or trust in spiritual assistance, then that leaves you with your caregivers. I would go to them.

JMO.

I wish you the very best.

• Like 2

Babe bambino

Thanks not a rockstar. I do sometimes feel like im going crazy or about to snap i just really liked this particular person and i let myself go too far perhaps. I do need to help myself and mindfulness is a great way to go about it i guess. Part of it could be the fact that i hate being alone im 17 never had a boyfriend and i dont want to spend another second by myself im always in isolation. I just want someone to love me and find me beautiful and for me to find that person beautiful. I feel like it will never happen

• Sad 1

XenoFish
31 minutes ago, Babe bambino said:

Last time i saw gp about my mental health was like 3 months ago and they said i needed to lower my stress level cause i have an anxiety disorder and suffer from dp/dr and i has early warning signs of psychosis but thats long gone now.

Have you tried breathing meditation? Plus little changes can help reduce stress, such as a daily schedule. Which would help to minimize excess worry. 

13 minutes ago, Babe bambino said:

No i mean if you see these numbers frequently like all the time. For instance, you see matching numbers on the clock, on your phone, number plates etc it could suggest that its the universe or angels communicating with you.

What do you associate with these numbers? Do they have individual meaning to you? Could be just a habit loop. 

• Like 4

XenoFish
1 minute ago, Babe bambino said:

Thanks not a rockstar. I do sometimes feel like im going crazy or about to snap i just really liked this particular person and i let myself go too far perhaps. I do need to help myself and mindfulness is a great way to go about it i guess. Part of it could be the fact that i hate being alone im 17 never had a boyfriend and i dont want to spend another second by myself im always in isolation.

Welcome to UM. Now you have people to converse with freely. We're a mixed bag though.:lol:

I just want someone to love me and find me beautiful and for me to find that person beautiful. I feel like it will never happen

Do you not love the person you are, because you're the only you that you have? You should if you don't. 

• Like 4

Babe bambino

I am going to try meditation everyone i know is recommening to me and these numbers dont have a specific meaning to me i just look the number meanings up online.

• Like 1

Babe bambino

Well not exactly im trying to improve myself but its hard to do.  I want to be in the process of helping myself and now i feel like a complete and utter dumbo cause i thought that someone dead maybe liked me ive lost the plot? That being said i just want a boyfriend.

XenoFish

I am going to try meditation everyone i know is recommening to me and these numbers dont have a specific meaning to me i just look the number meanings up online.

If you're noticing them all the time, then it's a habit loop. Something you do on an unconscious level. It does seem that the number you're seeing have a strong emotional association. Not sure what would be the best way to resolve it though...sorry.

• Like 2

XenoFish

Well not exactly im trying to improve myself but its hard to do.  I want to be in the process of helping myself and now i feel like a complete and utter dumbo cause i thought that someone dead maybe liked me ive lost the plot? That being said i just want a boyfriend.

You're 17. Focus on you for now. Love will find you when you're ready. Don't stress about it, don't worry about, just make yourself as awesome as you can. You're also not a dumbo. Believe me, it's best to shelve the negative self talk before it eats you alive. You may simply have a youthful infatuating with someone, not uncommon. 

• Like 5

Babe bambino

It could just be me looking too deep into things and if you wondering the person i felt a "deep connection" to its river phoenix. Dont laugh.

XenoFish

Could represent the ideal companion you're seeking. 

Babe bambino
Posted (edited)

Yes xenofish. In every way shape and form even though i dont really have a type i have a soft spot for guys like him/ look like him. But its not like i could get with a guy like that and i wouldnt know how to.

Edited by Babe bambino

XenoFish
10 minutes ago, Babe bambino said:

Yes xenofish. In every way shape and form even though i dont really have a type i have a soft spot for guys like him/ look like him. But its not like i could get with a guy like that and i wouldnt know how to.

Finding love is a lot like pursuing happiness. The more you look for it the less you'll find, quit seeking and it might come to you. Give it time.

• Like 5

the13bats
Posted (edited)

i am 54, and have had drdp, panic, ocd, add, ptsd etc longer than you have been alive, mine started in my early 20s. it sucks loud.

my well wishes and compassion go out to you.

we cannot hide from our demons since they are part of us they will always know where to find us,  i find it scary you are posting you want a boyfriend so badly, dont put that out there way too many low life creepers will use that to take advantage of you which will only damage you more, you cant beg for love, it will find you.

i tried the drugs route and didnt help me and magic isnt gonna help either, not all shamen are bogus and make up bs but sadly most do,

if anyone starts trying to sell you on the otherside or demons or spirits etc, run, its bs.

River Phoenix i guess you know he passed 26 years ago, damn times flies, i recall his sister and girlfriend came to my nightclub, the sister was nice but the gf, a bit ego driven.

i fight with things daily, its hard, depressing but i keep pressing on, i dont try to keep up with or set any pace i do what i can when i can,

try that, find a good doctor, not easy and try to get correct treatment and dont worry the rest will come to you in time.

Edited by the13bats
  • Like 1

Babe bambino
Posted (edited)

Thanks 13 bats and xenofish. I just fell into this weird fantasy but in the back of my mind i knew it wasnt real makes me question if i was experiencing mania for a bit. I dont know why im so attached to river apart from his good looks it feels so much deeper than tbat which sounds weird as hell but i guess im loopy and trying to find a way to make this thing in my head work.

I legit commented on so many sites about twin flames regarding this waiting for a response to say yes hes thinking of you or some cheesy bullcrap. That being said i dont want to wait for love but i'l guess i just have to.

Edited by Babe bambino
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1