Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Babe bambino

Am i going crazy?

86 posts in this topic

Golden Duck
Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, Babe bambino said:

Its a number thats in doubles so 11 22 33 44. For example if you see 11:11 it could mean that you are in seperation from your twin flame. You should research if you are interested.

The perception of seeing those numbers frequently can be explained by confirmation bias. 

You may have heard of situational blindness.  You're beliefs I guess make you situationally sensitive. 

Edited by Golden Duck
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

danydandan

@Babe bambino I'm not a medical practitioner nor is anyone else who comments on here. Well I'm not aware of any anyhow!

You should not be taking medical advice nor seeking it from people online. You should go to your GP or, as you stated your issues seem to be mental health related, you should ask your GP to recommend a councilor or psychologist.

Welcome UM by the way. We are a good community of utter lunatics and we will probably help you anyway that we possibly can. But medical assessment and advice isn't something we should be giving out. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Babe bambino

They also reccomended that i go see a general practitioner so i guess that counts as medical advice. I thought i got over this but just right now i started crying about him someone else i messaged said that they believe my connection is true. I am quite spiritual and if you are you see things a little differently. I can see where mental illness can get mixed into this but i do believe in other dimensions and there being a thin veil. There is more to just humans i believe. 

Impedancer

All i can say is dont stress about it and things will turn out just fine, focus on the positive things rather than the negative.

danydandan
23 minutes ago, Babe bambino said:

They also reccomended that i go see a general practitioner so i guess that counts as medical advice. I thought i got over this but just right now i started crying about him someone else i messaged said that they believe my connection is true. I am quite spiritual and if you are you see things a little differently. I can see where mental illness can get mixed into this but i do believe in other dimensions and there being a thin veil. There is more to just humans i believe. 

I don't think recommending that someone see a GP constitutes as offering medical advice. It's just general life advise.

If what you believe is causing you so much anxiety maybe you do need to seek professional medical advice. 

However nobody can tell you if what you believe is true or not. It's up to you to decide, do some research and honestly anything @XenoFish offers is quite good advice. He one of the good guys around here. 

If it was I who made you cry I apologise.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

XenoFish

The focus being on the OP's wellbeing. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

danydandan
1 minute ago, XenoFish said:

The focus being on the OP's wellbeing. 

Absolutely!

I'm just concerned about people PMing the OP and offering medical advice. And advising them NOT to go see a professional medical practitioner.

• Like 3

XenoFish
Just now, danydandan said:

Absolutely!

I'm just concerned about people PMing the OP and offering medical advice. And advising them NOT to go see a professional medical practitioner.

That is troublesome and ill advised. Plus I think it's against forum rules.

danydandan
3 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

That is troublesome and ill advised. Plus I think it's against forum rules.

That's the reason I wanted to highlight it. 

XenoFish
Posted (edited)

Bambino, you need to report those messages to a moderator. 

Edited by XenoFish

Babe bambino

I appreciate your concerns but i do recall most of my messages telling me to see a doctor. The odd one said i should see a shaman or do some eft or cognitive therapy. Also danny you didnt make me cry im reffering to the person in my original post that i was thinking about.

the13bats

one of your lines reminds me of a back and forth i had talking to a girl on behalf of a buddy who liked her,

she was a very bitter, cold hearted cynic, and they never hooked up.

i hate to come off like that cynic i felt it was so heartless and cold but still you likely shouldnt pine away for a fellow who passed almost 3 decades back.

thats the key, and its hard but love finds us we have to wait, dont worry you are still complete while you wait.

Not A Rockstar
On ‎4‎/‎8‎/‎2019 at 2:03 PM, Babe bambino said:

Thanks not a rockstar. I do sometimes feel like im going crazy or about to snap i just really liked this particular person and i let myself go too far perhaps. I do need to help myself and mindfulness is a great way to go about it i guess. Part of it could be the fact that i hate being alone im 17 never had a boyfriend and i dont want to spend another second by myself im always in isolation. I just want someone to love me and find me beautiful and for me to find that person beautiful. I feel like it will never happen

It will happen as you settle more into the wonderful person you can be and are already well on the way to that. Life goes by fast and though things seem slow right now, they really are moving as quick as they can for you to reach your future.

It is all good, and you sound normal to me, very honest about your feelings and concerns over your own mental health and what you are experiencing. This dead celeb is not your Great Love, though, so do what you have to do to say Nope and move on towards what IS yours :)

Take care and be your own best friend first.

• Like 2

Horta
On 4/9/2019 at 4:42 AM, Babe bambino said:

Hahahaha well it depends if you're spiritual or not. Im just so flipping scared now i dont want to end up being possessed ffs :,(

Possession isn't possible. Nothing else can inhabit your physical form.

It is possible to create all sorts of problems for yourself by believing in it though.

On 4/9/2019 at 4:50 AM, Babe bambino said:

No i mean if you see these numbers frequently like all the time. For instance, you see matching numbers on the clock, on your phone, number plates etc it could suggest that its the universe or angels communicating with you.

I used to see 11-11 all the time. Quite amazing.

What I did was look into it much further. Now I realise that I simply took little notice of all the times I saw 12-43 or whatever and paid no attention (which outnumbered the other times hugely). So it was a combination of chance and bias. It stopped as soon as I did this, and realised what it was.

• Like 1

Horta

As soon as I sent the above post I looked at an old pair of boots sitting in the corner, with the tags sticking up, which had the size...11-11.

It's a sign I tells ya lol!

Babe bambino

Thanks for all of your messages. My friend said that i look too deep into spirituality and numerology and that i shouldnt. I agree that yes being over emotional about a someone who is dead and that i never personally knew is beyond bizzare which makes me question my mental health right now. I feel like an idiot but this whole week ive been changing my mind about my career choices, my fashion EVERYTHING. I remember this one time i was listening to music for hours back to back in my room which i usually do but this time i had a vivid daydream about being in a relationship with a tv character i felt so euphoric. I know i have anxiety and ocd and depersonalization and derealization but im questioning if some of mg experiences are bipolar mania. Most of the time im very depressed and then a couple times a year i have this strange energy that makes my body feel electric and i get this otherwordly confidence like i can do anything. Like super hyper. Anywho im going to have to go back to my doctor.

• Like 1

XenoFish

Do take care of yourself.:tu:

• Like 4

Piney
On 4/8/2019 at 2:19 PM, Desertrat56 said:

It sounds like you have an entity attachment.  It most likely has nothing to do with the person you are thinking of, just the entity manipulating you emotionally.  Since I don't know you I can't suggest any help for you except to find some way to get stronger in your mind and not allow anyone to manipulate you, with or with a physical body.  Do not pay any "psychic" to help you, there are too many out there that take advantage.  Find a shaman or get some EFT therapy and cognitive therapy (research all of that before you decide what is best for you).

On 4/8/2019 at 2:26 PM, Babe bambino said:

Thanks for the reply! I am at a very vunerable state right now i wont see a shaman cause i dont roll like that but deffo some therapy and self affirmations or something. Whats is an entity though? Why cant it be the person themself?

I'm a Shaman who has been studying for 40 years and I recommend talking to your doctor and seeing a real mental health professional.

• Like 3

XenoFish

Feeding the idea of some "entity" attachment will only further emotional harm. Something that is ill needed. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Babe bambino

Yeah who ever said that i have an entity attachment scared the hell out of me. Im going to see the doctor soon anyways so i guess that means im covered. Anyways where are all of you from? Im from England.

• Thanks 1

Babe bambino

Also is it okay if you guys check my latest post i would really appreciate it. <3

• Like 1

Piney
2 hours ago, Babe bambino said:

Yeah who ever said that i have an entity attachment scared the hell out of me. Im going to see the doctor soon anyways so i guess that means im covered. Anyways where are all of you from? Im from England.

I'm from the New Jersey Pine Barrens.

XenoFish

Somewhere, South Carolina.

Babe bambino

Thats interesting. I'd like to visit America but i know its a little wild down there maybe also because Britain is as fun as watching a tap drip. Also the weather is HORRIFIC.

XenoFish

The weather in south carolina definitely has emotional issue.:lol:

• Haha 1