Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Babe bambino

Am i going crazy?

86 posts in this topic

Golden Duck
23 minutes ago, Babe bambino said:

65 years is like 20 to a 90 year old. That being said when you said 65 it took me by suprise. Especially after that crude joke you made i thought you were at most approaching your thirties.

The mind is willing...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Babe bambino

Hhehehe also golden duck i love ur profile picture its so cute :3

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

jmccr8
7 hours ago, Babe bambino said:

65 years is like 20 to a 90 year old. That being said when you said 65 it took me by suprise. Especially after that crude joke you made i thought you were at most approaching your thirties.

Hi Babe Bambino

Lol, I went through 35 yrs of puberty. I grew up living hard and having a sense of humor is a blessing in my court.:lol: Well, that and I never expected to live past 30 so I am like starting on my third lifetime now.^_^

jmccr8

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Babe bambino
1 hour ago, jmccr8 said:

Hi Babe Bambino

Lol, I went through 35 yrs of puberty. I grew up living hard and having a sense of humor is a blessing in my court.:lol: Well, that and I never expected to live past 30 so I am like starting on my third lifetime now.^_^

jmccr8

Awwwwh, well im glad you're still positive and its good to be different. A very good quality.

• Like 1

jmccr8
58 minutes ago, Babe bambino said:

Awwwwh, well im glad you're still positive and its good to be different. A very good quality.

Hi Babe Bambino

Thanks and sometimes I am positively stubborn, but in a good way.:tu::whistle:

jmccr8

• Like 3

Desertrat56
On 4/8/2019 at 1:11 PM, Babe bambino said:

Well not exactly im trying to improve myself but its hard to do.  I want to be in the process of helping myself and now i feel like a complete and utter dumbo cause i thought that someone dead maybe liked me ive lost the plot? That being said i just want a boyfriend.

Why do you "just want a boyfriend"?

• Like 1

MWoo7
On 4/13/2019 at 9:45 AM, jmccr8 said:

jmccr8

I have my glasses now but you know at first I was reading along and what??? I had to read it again hahahahaa  I thought that started out saying  ""   Lol, I went through 35 yrs of puberty. I grew up living hard and having a lot of sex of humor is a blessing  etc. et cetera!!! HOLY !    :lol:   I guess that could be good advice but sheeeze! lmaosmiley.gif

Edited by MWoo7
  • Haha 3

Babe bambino
27 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

Why do you "just want a boyfriend"?

Ughh because it will make me feel nice and mushy inside. I want romance. But i know i have to work on my self esteem blah blah 

• Like 2

Babe bambino
6 minutes ago, MWoo7 said:

I have my glasses now but you know at first I was reading along and what??? I had to read it again hahahahaa  I thought that started out saying  ""   Lol, I went through 35 yrs of puberty. I grew up living hard and having a lot of sex of humor is a blessing  etc. et cetera!!! HOLY !    :lol:   I guess that could be good advice but sheeeze! lmaosmiley.gif

You really are hyper today arent you?

• Like 3

jmccr8
1 hour ago, MWoo7 said:

Hi MWoo

I wouldn't say it isn't so.:innocent::whistle:

jmccr8

• Like 1

MWoo7

HA! yeah I'd read it wrong, pretty hilarious and it really matched to your 35 years of puberty, so I thought to share.

Edited by MWoo7
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1