Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

NASA launch sparks 'alien invasion' fears

UM-Bot

yet another mundane prosiac factual explanation to what many felt sure were alien craft...i bet true believers are yelling "cover up"

• Like 1

The Ionosphere is beautiful yet governments around the world are using it for personal gain. HAARP was an example. Nikola Tesla, the genius he was, knew about the potential in the Ionosphere. It can be used to better us or kill us. Why do humans always use nature as a tool for their own profit?

Edited by AllPossible

14 hours ago, AllPossible said:

The Ionosphere is beautiful yet governments around the world are using it for personal gain. HAARP was an example. Nikola Tesla, the genius he was, knew about the potential in the Ionosphere. It can be used to better us or kill us. Why do humans always use nature as a tool for their own profit?

My impression is that Tesla didn’t really know about the ionosphere. Is there anything compelling to suggest he did? A quick refresh on the subject did not confirm that for me, rather the opposite.

Also, can you please clarify what you’re suggesting about governments etc. using the ionosphere for personal gain/potentially killing us? 

Humans use nature as a tool to survive, because we want to survive. There will always be those who seek to exploit beyond reasonable means, that has never changed in all of earths history, and humans aren't the only species to do it. We’re just the first to be conscious enough about it to realise that it might not be right. 

It actually was an alien invasion....this is just another cover up by the evil gummit.

/s (just in case it wasn't obvious).

4 hours ago, Timothy said:

My impression is that Tesla didn’t really know about the ionosphere. Is there anything compelling to suggest he did? A quick refresh on the subject did not confirm that for me, rather the opposite.

Also, can you please clarify what you’re suggesting about governments etc. using the ionosphere for personal gain/potentially killing us? 

Humans use nature as a tool to survive, because we want to survive. There will always be those who seek to exploit beyond reasonable means, that has never changed in all of earths history, and humans aren't the only species to do it. We’re just the first to be conscious enough about it to realise that it might not be right. 

There is alot of potential in disrupting the Ionosphere because it plays a big role in communication. If you can harness it, manipulate it, then you maybe able to interfere with communication and possibly use it as a weapon.. There's been plenty of study's done on it, of course alot of it is classified. They know it's potential and that's why China built a similar version of HAARP.

Edited by AllPossible

The military HAARP program was shut down in 2014. Ownership of the facility was transferred to the University of Alaska in 2015. The military interest in HAARP was always about high frequency radio propagation, via the ionosphere. With more and more radio traffic switching to Very High and Ultrahigh frequencies, which aren't significantly affected by the ionosphere, and to satellite relays, the importance of enhancing or impeding high frequencies is fading all the time.

There is another purely scientific project to study the Earth's ionosphere with radio waves, called EISCAT. It is located in Finland and Norway. It is jointly funded by Finland Norway, Sweden, Japan, China and the UK. It also receives operational support from Russia, Ukraine, Germany, and South Korea, 

6 hours ago, AllPossible said:

Didn't he use the Ionosphere for transmission through the Wardenclyffe Tower?https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wardenclyffe_Tower 

He would have just known it to be part of the aether. Not sure how much was known about the layers of our atmosphere back when Telsa was in his prime. 

winds in Earth's upper atmosphere?? lol
Never
A
Straight
Answer

I don't believe it has ANYTHING to do with wind research

10 hours ago, Mystify said:

winds in Earth's upper atmosphere?? lol
Never
A
Straight
Answer

I don't believe it has ANYTHING to do with wind research

Are you saying there are no winds in thermosphere?