Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Best laughs in video games, funny quotes etc

Sir Smoke aLot

Since i was so amused with commercials in Cities Skylines i started sharing them everywhere :D Maybe it deserves it's own topic on UM too, we can share other fun stuff too from other games.

Now this is 18 min video from youtube with all commercials, my favorite ones are ''Colossal ore'' and it's great ''more than ore'' and ''law accounting''. Bird things is also nice, it took me a while to understand it.

Highly recommended, honest commercials :D

My favorites below:

Forest foundation @ 8:45 in first video and Colossal ore is @ 4:16 in first video also.

I hope you laugh i most certainly did. I would not know this because radio stations have to be selected in game and that icon was not in my view for long time :D Imagine playing game and missing it's best part :(

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Smoke aLot

• Rlyeh

• EnderOTD

• Duke Wellington

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rlyeh

• Haha 1

Mr. Hitman was like ''enough, both of you lol'' i didn't know that there are such scenes in Hitman, UN, gnomes and tinfoil hat :D 

6 minutes ago, Sir Smoke aLot said:

Mr. Hitman was like ''enough, both of you lol'' i didn't know that there are such scenes in Hitman, UN, gnomes and tinfoil hat :D 

The goal is to get in the prison, you can kill/knock out the tin foil hat man, take his clothes and have the judge sentence you to prison.

There's another level where a mercenary is glad to find out he doesn't have prostate cancer just as you have the opportunity to kill him.

Edited by Rlyeh

2 minutes ago, Rlyeh said:

The goal is to get in the prison, you can kill/knock out the tin foil hat man, take his clothes and have the judge sentence you to prison.  

I see, interesting. I played only very old Hitman game, first one i think. Nice scene!

1 minute ago, Sir Smoke aLot said:

I see, interesting. I played only very old Hitman game, first one i think. Nice scene!

Hitman Absolution lets you make your own objectives and upload them for other people to compete.

8 minutes ago, Rlyeh said:

Hitman Absolution lets you make your own objectives and upload them for other people to compete.

First time that i hear about that. There are many funny in game videos, just checking them now :D 

• 2 weeks later...

The unintentionally hilarious double entendres and grimace inducing voiceover work in the first Two Worlds.  I never laughed so hard due to a video game.

Edited by EnderOTD
Added link