Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Sadona Arizona and their mysteries

Abilityperson

From a multi-generational Shaman's perspective who visited the place. It's Newage horse****.

The place is rife with fraud though. Plastic shaman or otherwise. One google will show you all the nonsense there. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Why is this in the "Natural World" section?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Likely Guy said:

Why is this in the "Natural World" section?

To be honest it said natural mysteries so I thought it would be ok I apologize I put in wrong spot

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, Abilityperson said:

She hired a Hopi shaman

Asked maybe. Not hired. By tribal law a Shaman is not allowed to charge money or ask for anything.  

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Piney said:

Asked maybe. Not hired. By tribal law a Shaman is not allowed to charge money or ask for anything.  

I agree with you on that, when I lived in Tucson I became friends with on named Hiawatha (hope I spelled his name right) lol and yeah he never charged no one.

• Like 1

there  ... ah might be >>>>>>>>----------------------->  their   mysteries

A mod might see it, might ignore it too. :D  Oh wellz.

So-- @  Abilityperson, have you seen anything shocking or people levitating yourself out there in your Arizona state ? like, hmm like, how about truth telling YES / No rocks on a string that worked?!?!?! anything of that nature, were there any gold plates found or magic what was it a HAT?!?! or a hole in the ground in that Utah state some story like that I forget.  Anything shocking like that?

Oh yeah I forgot-- are there papers on those ideas in your post ? Maybe the dreamer part might be cool:  fragments, of all different sizes, come directly from the earth and the red rock formations. They are millions of years old and vibrate with both spiritual and psychic energy. Additionally, these magical rocks are known to enhance dreams "

Edited by MWoo7

2 minutes ago, Abilityperson said:

I agree with you on that, when I lived in Tucson I became friends with on named Hiawatha (hope I spelled his name right) lol and yeah he never charged no one.

Yeah we always get those nicknames. Mine's been "Tonto" for 35 years. :lol:

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Piney said:

Yeah we always get those nicknames. Mine's been "Tonto" for 35 years. :lol:

Being funny now would explain in another post why you wanted to be left out of eating a horse.

Tonto without his horse is just not right!!!!!!! It's all in fun with this quoting you. :-)

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Abilityperson said:

Being funny now would explain in another post why you wanted to be left out of eating a horse.

No, left out of eating dogs. I ate horse. Just not dogs. They are sacred to us.

Actually my name is only Tonto in the New Jersey Pine Barrens. On the cowboy-logging trail it actually is Piney.  A Amish outrider gave it to me because of a Nextel radio mixup while riding fence in South Dakota. :lol:

• Haha 1

As long as its not cats YIKES ! joking sheeze. hides.gif?v=2  Sorry for butting in , do go on.  HA!  Okay I've stuff to do laterzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Did you know nothing beats cat meat(cougar / mountain lion is one), BUT MOST INCLUDING ME CAN NOT GO THERE, or even ponder that heheheheheheee okay you all take very good care. LATERZZZ for real this time.

Edited by MWoo7
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, MWoo7 said:

there  ... ah might be >>>>>>>>----------------------->  their   mysteries

A mod might see it, might ignore it too. :D  Oh wellz.

So-- @  Abilityperson, have you seen anything shocking or people levitating yourself out there in your Arizona state ? like, hmm like, how about truth telling YES / No rocks on a string that worked?!?!?! anything of that nature, were there any gold plates found or magic what was it a HAT?!?! or a hole in the ground in that Utah state some story like that I forget.  Anything shocking like that?

Oh yeah I forgot-- are there papers on those ideas in your post ? Maybe the dreamer part might be cool:  fragments, of all different sizes, come directly from the earth and the red rock formations. They are millions of years old and vibrate with both spiritual and psychic energy. Additionally, these magical rocks are known to enhance dreams "

Ok trying to understand what you are asking. So here it goes I myself never seen anyone levitating. (May be cool to see or maybe not) 

But as a sensitive there been a few times I have felt negative energy, or just a spike if you say in certain areas.

The area I live is interesting it is leased land the city pays for by the reservation, and there are certain places that has that vibe.

You know nothing bad or mean but just the vibe of respect,  then I later found out it use to be a small graveyard that dated some back to while ago. 

I'm just talking ,,, chatting a way, levitating is a phrase I use, like when a guru or higher than thou from Southern CALI and Arizona Area and this happened once ,  he was saying ON SOME SUBJECT! that its all in belief, how much a person believes, and I was saying well when I walk in a room and fully believe the light is going to turn on when I hit the switch, that doesn't mean the light will work. (when unknowingly, the light-bulb is burned out)

UPDATE: I ended the conversation with hand sign TELEPHONE SIGN lang as in give me a ring, and said when you levitate give me a ring I'D BE INTERESTED IN THAT KIDDO! and the guy was probably 60 who knows how many .... enough on that topic.

But as a sensitive there been a few times I have felt negative energy, or just a spike if you say in certain areas.

Oh didn't know you were a sensitive and thanks for the share.

The area I live is interesting it is leased land the city pays for by the reservation, and there are certain places that has that vibe.

Aaaah vibe got it, a feeling, holy ghost thing.  NO!  I'm not making fun .

You know nothing bad or mean but just the vibe of respect,  then I later found out it use to be a small graveyard that dated some back to while ago. 

Hmmmm .... a graveyard huh ... interesting.
CLEAN UP TIME HERE LATErZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ 

Edited by MWoo7
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, Abilityperson said:

IThere are four vortexes located in Sedona: Bell Rock, Boynton Canyon, Airport Vortex and Red Rock Crossing/Cathedral Rock.

New Age tourism, IMHO... but let me give you a reason for the response.

Starting at the bottom, "where ley lines converge."  I looked at several dozen maps of US ley lines and vortices, and there's absolutely no agreement in any of them... and none of them show any big splotch in the area of Sedona.

Then there's the feelings - and that has to do with what you see in an area.  You can get the same emotional effect anywhere in the world if you interpret it as a "sacred space."  You can even do it meditating at your computer while looking at a beautiful picture.

Healing Powers

Any place that makes you feel good boosts your endorphins and boosts your "healing energy."  If you take a compass to the "magnetic vortexes" you won't find a lot of unusual behavior.  LIkewise if you take a meter along to an "electric vortex" you're not going to find any electrical energy that's different from any other place in the area.  People have tried to measure these and the believers come up with different explanations to why measuring this doesn't work... but the bottom line is that it doesn't.

That said, the air can be different (less pollen (sometimes more pollen), less pollution, more ionization, etc)

Vortex Stones, Rocks and Crystals

No, science wouldn't find that  "stones and rocks and crystals taken from each of the four vortexes contain power made from the swirling tornados of energy."

There's multiple geological beds there.  They all have different compositions and were laid down at different times.  Belief in those rocks provides a nice living for New Age vendors but frankly they can sell you something from somewhere else and you'd never know the difference.  If it was real, the rocks from one formation would have exactly one particular vibration and you could easily tell the difference between those and regular rocks from ... say... Los Angeles or Washington DC or New York's Central Park.

(continued below because otherwise this gets amazingly long)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Kenemet said:

New Age tourism, IMHO... but let me give you a reason for the response.

Starting at the bottom, "where ley lines converge."  I looked at several dozen maps of US ley lines and vortices, and there's absolutely no agreement in any of them... and none of them show any big splotch in the area of Sedona.

Then there's the feelings - and that has to do with what you see in an area.  You can get the same emotional effect anywhere in the world if you interpret it as a "sacred space."  You can even do it meditating at your computer while looking at a beautiful picture.

Any place that makes you feel good boosts your endorphins and boosts your "healing energy."  If you take a compass to the "magnetic vortexes" you won't find a lot of unusual behavior.  LIkewise if you take a meter along to an "electric vortex" you're not going to find any electrical energy that's different from any other place in the area.  People have tried to measure these and the believers come up with different explanations to why measuring this doesn't work... but the bottom line is that it doesn't.

That said, the air can be different (less pollen (sometimes more pollen), less pollution, more ionization, etc)

No, science wouldn't find that  "stones and rocks and crystals taken from each of the four vortexes contain power made from the swirling tornados of energy."

There's multiple geological beds there.  They all have different compositions and were laid down at different times.  Belief in those rocks provides a nice living for New Age vendors but frankly they can sell you something from somewhere else and you'd never know the difference.  If it was real, the rocks from one formation would have exactly one particular vibration and you could easily tell the difference between those and regular rocks from ... say... Los Angeles or Washington DC or New York's Central Park.

(continued below because otherwise this gets amazingly long)

I myself never been to sadona heard ppl talk about what they went threw. Myself I find the Rock formations awesome

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Abilityperson said:

Unusual Sounds

Wind in and around canyons produces interesting sounds (you can get the same effect in cities only people are too busy to notice and the city's too loud.  And if you place your ear next to ANY hard surface or on any hard surface, you can hear sounds... they're resonating from your ear, however.  Not the hard surface.

Twisted Juniper Trees

Shaped by wind.  You can find trees like this all over the world in similar environments.

Spirits

They're relying on your suggestibility at this site... the "it happens to everyone so it will happen to you."  You will be encouraged to listen for a contact and yes, your monkey mind will oblige you with spirits contacting you.  But if you test them (asking them for names and details you don't know and later looking them up) you will find that it's your own imagination making this stuff up.

Hauntings

There's a lot that's fishy to the story.  Kivas aren't particularly associated with warriors, for one thing.  And nobody builds a house over a large round hole in the ground (which is how they constructed their kivas.)  At least not accidentally.

Inter-dimensional Portals

And these are again beliefs based on non-expert sightings... and un-researched sightings.  The "invisible porcupine men" will have a pretty prosaic explanation not unlike the Japanese Kamaitachi (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kamaitachi).  

And why would visitors from across the galaxy and universe come to visit Arizona?  If you're going to come visit and you can travel those distances conveniently, then you have technology that will make sure the monkey-men can't see you.  Heck, we can put up game cameras and visually inspect game reserves in Africa without leaving our chairs... and they can undoubtedly do the same thing. 

Collecting specimens?  Again, they can send in a microbot disguised as a mosquito and slurp up all the skin and fluids they need without leaving their ships.  We can measure something that's at a distance with our technology... so there's no need for them to get hands on with anything.

...etcetera.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Abilityperson said:

I myself never been to sadona heard ppl talk about what they went threw. Myself I find the Rock formations awesome

They are.  I love the rock formations of the Southwest US (okay, I love rock formations ANYWHERE) and the scenery is awesome!

• Like 2

• The title was changed to Sadona Arizona and their mysteries

Yeah when I posted this I NEVER ment to as I first got on this morning with a warning of 

Plagiarism I never said it was from me, I just copied the info I guess I should of just posted the link (LMAO) Live and learn, from now on posting the link LMAO

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Abilityperson said:

I myself believe in the sadona mysteries what about you? Read all and let's see what everyone thinks.

https://www.thetoptens.com/paranormal-strange-aspects-sedona-arizona/

While Piney is right that the place is full of fraud I still find it to have a great almost magical energy to it. .....that may just be because Oak Creek has trout in it though.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Sedona is a nice place to rock climb and hike. It has been used as the site for many movies including Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid and the rock climbing at the start of the Eiger Sanction.

The maps of the vortices changes every few years. People just put out maps. It's not the vortices moving. It's the map maker making up new stuff. The vortex of forgetfulness used to be by the post office. Where did someone assign it today?

Back around 2012 there were vortices everywhere. I ran into a group chanting out on Split cape by Minas basin. Not happening anymore. These energy lines and vortices are not real. They are imaginary and people can place them anywhere. When they forget where they pretended they were they just make up a new location to tell a tale to the gullible.

• Like 3

On 4/8/2019 at 5:39 PM, MWoo7 said:

As long as its not cats

Hi MWoo

Back home a few of the restaurants called them sweet and sour chicken balls.:whistle:

jmccr8

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

AH!  hahahaa! I HAVE TO REMEMBER THAT'! next time someone mentions take out etc.  " Oh cat food, what ! didn't you know ?  The sweet and sour, I'm sure it was in the news you must have missed it.  Yep this whole time nobody knew."

*crickets*  

" Baby Kitty " :rofl:

• Haha 1