Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Get your alien problem fixed with insurance

stereologist

• 2 weeks later...

Bu

t to qualify for a claim?

“You have to come back,” St. Lawrence said, with the signature of an “authorized, on-board alien.”

Got that. Albert the alien who flies the craft did one for me and i got his pic

63725060-vector-illustration-of-alien-wr

Edited by freetoroam
  • Haha 3

oh boy, how would they prove its not the sig of an alien...oh geez what if alien probbing is their form of signing their name to something, this could get ugly fast.

Edited by the13bats
call me capt typo
  • Haha 3

There is a catch phrase associated with the American showman P T Barnum ... There's a sucker born every minute.

• Like 1

How you can bring the proof of abduction, no one ever done that ! It's money down the drain it seem...

Edited by Jon the frog

It is money down the drain. Then again you could opt for the ready  to frame certificate of coverage. I don't know about you but if I am going to throw money down the drain I want to let everyone know about it.

• Haha 3

Abductees don't need the insurance..The aliens need it more...Replace all those ships they keep crashing into Earth....They sure as hell do not deserve any safe driving rewards.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

The threat of an extraterrestrial invasion of earth is a serious cause for concern.  The nations of the earth need to get together and develop a comprehensive military strategy in order to repel any such hostile invasion force.

• Haha 3

7 hours ago, Lord Harry said:

The threat of an extraterrestrial invasion of earth is a serious cause for concern.  The nations of the earth need to get together and develop a comprehensive military strategy in order to repel any such hostile invasion force.

Maybe the idea of spending billions of taxpayer's money on a conspiratorial idea is not the way to win votes and influence people. Earth faces a greater danger from all the rogue asteroids and other space threats up there. And I think if the threat was that great more people would be calling for more advanced defensive measures against such an invasion. Maybe the idea of some kind of alien invasion is a little far fetched for some and of little concern to the heads of nations on Earth.

All that said we are constantly hearing from those in the alien belief camp screaming about disclosure...What would the general public do with such information if it were released? Create more conspiracy theories?  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Lord Harry said:

You can't defend yourself from something when you have no idea of the capabilities or existence of said threat.

For instance, gathering in bomb shelters may be exactly what the threat wants us to do for easy culling. They may be able to wipe out all life on the planet with the press of a button. This isn't the movies, fighting back may not be an option.

Edited by moonman
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, moonman said:

They may be able to wipe out all life on the planet with the press of a button.

Yup. 'Taint happened in our existence. I don't think the ET's want to wipe us out any more than we humans are hell bent to wipe out the horned toad.  just an opinion

Edited by Earl.Of.Trumps

7 hours ago, moonman said:

You can't defend yourself from something when you have no idea of the capabilities or existence of said threat.

For instance, gathering in bomb shelters may be exactly what the threat wants us to do for easy culling. They may be able to wipe out all life on the planet with the press of a button. This isn't the movies, fighting back may not be an option.

I was obviously kidding folks. If you recall some of my earlier posts on this very forum, I have stated repeatedly that I don't even believe in the existence of extraterrestrials, much less the threat posed by an invasion from outer space.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Lord Harry said:

I was obviously kidding folks. If you recall some of my earlier posts on this very forum, I have stated repeatedly that I don't even believe in the existence of extraterrestrials, much less the threat posed by an invasion from outer space.

Yes you have, which is why I laughed. But not everybody reads the Cabal Babble. :lol:

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Piney said:

Yes you have, which is why I laughed. But not everybody reads the Cabal Babble. :lol:

I unfortunately was required to take another mandatory month's vacation, but now that I am back I shall return to regularly scheduled Cabal meetings shortly.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Lord Harry said:

I unfortunately was required to take another mandatory month's vacation, but now that I am back I shall return to regularly scheduled Cabal meetings shortly.

Politics and alcohol are never a good mix. :lol:

• Haha 3

On 4/22/2019 at 7:22 PM, Alien Origins said:

Abductees don't need the insurance..The aliens need it more...Replace all those ships they keep crashing into Earth....They sure as hell do not deserve any safe driving rewards.

I think you have to be a resident with a mailing address to get insurance.

jmccr8

• Haha 2