Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Real UFO Footage..Real Evidence..Reaching out

UFOPaul

19 minutes ago, UFOPaul said:

It's what the object looked like and is in perfect focus... Set to infinity... Mountain setting for you people that actually know what you're talkin about

Infinity focus isn't perfect focus.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, toast said:

Quote from the post #1 vid description:

The Gile Pond Airport-12NH is 4 miles North of Franklin New Hampshire.

Yeah.... That is not an airport...and if there was one it would be small airplanes anyways.... Nice try though.    

An an airplane going to land at a gas station.... Still waiting for those screengrabs ...when you're done trying to find airports let me know

It has a runway, planes can take off and land, it doesn't matter if it's big enough for one or 100 planes - it's still an airport and I highly doubt they tell you about their daily business. Keep waiting for those pointless screen grabs! It's not pathetic that you say that in every post like it means anything, no siree, not at all.

Edited by moonman

6 minutes ago, UFOPaul said:

That is not an airport...

You stated the next A/P to be 30mls away which isnt true.

and if there was one it would be small airplanes anyways.

So you dont know if there is an A/P or not but you stated there isnt?

Go ahead call there see how many planes take off.... It's a private house with an airstrip.... There's one right down the street from me and you can clearly see when a plane leaves their which is about once a month...    And you still haven't gotten a screengrab have you... You guys are unreal.... Unlike my UFO footage which is real and of UFOs.   Still waiting for that screen grab. Why don't you call that airport and see when the next plane leaves..... Maybe they'll get you on it.     Anybody got a screen grab next to a picture of a plane yet?    Yeah.. didn't think so

Edited by UFOPaul

Why do all ghost, ufo, paranormal, and bigfoot videos look like they were filmed on a potato by micheal j. fox?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, UFOPaul said:

What's pathetic is your debunking efforts

There is nothing to debunk in yr vids at all because they are all rubbish, pure rubbish. Boring, very boring material.

• Like 2

johncbdg 2.0

Edited by toast
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Just now, XenoFish said:

Dude this is what I was thinking of earlier. When I mentioned it felt familiar. 

Yeah I know and it was my first thought from page 1 on.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, UFOPaul said:

What's pathetic is your debunking efforts

Funny_Pictures_Animated_Funny_Baby.gif

• Haha 1

This thread is lacking catz

tumblr_nqm74hQNUP1rzlfxxo1_500.gif

• Haha 1

ezgif-3851472640-compressor.gif

3 hours ago, UFOPaul said:

Hmmmm.... I thought it was coming here to see a screen grab that looks like an airplane

I said it was prolly mylar balloons, Mr Smarm.  Are you reading anything that is posted?  Try it some time.

giphy.gif

Well, the thread has certainly grown!  It looks like a freekin' BOMB hit it,

Here's what I see, for the most part:   A bunch of posters that want to act like punk teens and really cool avengers, that's all.  

There are far better ways to behave in a thread you're not fond of, like walking away, for one.  But instead you insist on snide punk talk, insults, all the negative crap that frankly, makes me want out. 

And I am out,  C'ya, negatives!

1 minute ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Well, the thread has certainly grown!  It looks like a freekin' BOMB hit it,

Here's what I see, for the most part:   A bunch of posters that want to act like punk teens and really cool avengers, that's all.  

There are far better ways to behave in a thread you're not fond of, like walking away, for one.  But instead you insist on snide punk talk, insults, all the negative crap that frankly, makes me want out. 

And I am out,  C'ya, negatives!

dont-let-the-door-hit-you-where-the-good-lord-split-you1.jpg

Thread closed for moderator review.

• The topic was locked