Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
MWoo7

Quote comment multiple comment quote

12 posts in this topic

MWoo7
Posted (edited)

Okay I've tried searches for SEPARATED TEXT, separate text, multiple quote , separate quote, separate commenting  oh a bunch around the word [  quote  ] .  Nothing that simply said Shift > ENTER or CTRL > etc. or place cursor TAP QUOTE BUTTON in editor again, just nothing simple found.

I give in / give up hense this inquiry post.  See Kenemet ? think! that's spelled right, posted right after me and it was just beautiful and a large section of quoted material was separated and commented on.  LIKE IT SHOULD BE format wise anyway.

I could not bring it up searching the whole site , or searching just HELP SUPPORT .. so now I am asking where are the simple ONE SENTENCE ONLY !  or basic key stroke SECRET / short-cut ? or

direction on how to separate a quote  OR ....

when replying / commenting back the para break / paragraph break option in quoted material?

UUUUUPDATE: HEY ! search works on this one-- well this COMMENT / Quote separate multiple comment post can be found at least.

Basically just need, key strokes or ... just hit the QUOTE button twice in editor, SOMETHING SIMPLE in red text that can be found , well -- HA! post in searches works GREAT !!!! now this post can be found in any UNIVERSE NOW! that is not a issue now HA!  okay Laterzzzz hope the simple answer develops or is offered.

Edited by MWoo7
  • Like 2

Likely Guy

MWoo, you're an indescribable force of nature.

• Like 2

MWoo7
Posted (edited)

Likey Guy quote::::: "MWoo, you're an indescribable force of nature." , well I wanted to make sure this came up in Searches [good key sets now!!!! works too!].   I searched each thread and WHOLE FORUM-- everything-- but NOPE!  I could not find the easy simple way that people make multiple breaks in a QUOTE with individual comments !  

I thought a mod would stop in with the quick answer, oh well.

Edited by MWoo7

MWoo7
Posted (edited)

....LASTLY, finally! to conclude ! the ' Solution ' / result IGNORE KEYWORDS: forums break quote paragraph break multiple comments line breaks  ? multiple quote page-break quoting breaks ? quote block and adding breaks to comment
multiple line commenting, multiple line breaks, multiple line comments

end key sets / keywords

How to: paragraph breaks or line breaks in extra long quote block is possible but how ?

7 hours ago, MWoo7 said:

Okay I've tried searches for SEPARATED TEXT, separate text, multiple quote , separate quote, separate commenting  oh a bunch around the word [  quote  ] .  Nothing that simply said Shift > ENTER or CTRL > etc. or place cursor TAP QUOTE BUTTON in editor again, just nothing simple found.

+  Quote    ( + < ITS!!!!! plus + sign ,  by quote button)  OKAY that's part of it but a lot of editing, must be something I'm missing.

7 hours ago, MWoo7 said:

I give in / give up hense this inquiry post.  See Kenemet ? think! that's spelled right, posted right after me and it was just beautiful and a large section of quoted material was separated and commented on.  LIKE IT SHOULD BE format wise anyway.

....1) highlight text to quote .... scroll a bit lower ,,,,,+ quote button .... but to the LEFT   + sign   click it for MULTIPLE QUOTE

A pain, but I can live with that.

If easier quicker process maybe a mod or veteran forums guru will add their personal mojo trick.

THE  END 

AND THIS CAN BE FOUND WITH ANY SEARCH BY ANYONE, done.

Edited by MWoo7

Saru

I'm not quite sure what you are asking to be honest, but if you are looking for a way to divide a single quote block in to two, the easiest way is to place your cursor at the point you want the break to occur and hit the return key a few times.

• Thanks 1

MWoo7
Posted (edited)

Rex pura verbia! Pure Excellence! THANKS !
 " . . . easiest way is to place your cursor at the point you want the break to occur and hit the return key a few  times."

Edited by MWoo7

acute

I have never successfully searched for something, even though I know it's there somewhere.

• Like 1

MWoo7
Posted (edited)
37 minutes ago, acute said:

never successfully searched for something, even though I know it's there

YEP!

Same with the net, there's so much there that can't be found and its just sitting there.   OR! the data is right there in their systems and they don't even use it or display it or if they do somehow come up with the idea to display it for the public they don't because they can't come up with a way to charge HA!

On the other extreme, one types in a search, and some of the sites that come up are not even relative/relevant, its so bad sometimes it might be about news and you click read to bottom ? about what shampoo or some nonsense , well I just don't even use AOL anymore something happened to it AND IN A BAD WAY a couple years ago, its just horrid now.

Edited by MWoo7

ouija ouija
8 hours ago, acute said:

I have never successfully searched for something, even though I know it's there somewhere.

I have never successfully searched for sense in MWoo's posts, even though I know it's there somewhere.

• Haha 2

LightAngel
On 24.4.2019 at 10:07 AM, ouija ouija said:

I have never successfully searched for sense in MWoo's posts, even though I know it's there somewhere.

She makes a lot of sense in a world full of nonsense! :D

third_eye

'noodles '

~

• Haha 1

Sir Smoke aLot

It always beats me up :D Quoting part :D

Instead of multi quote my posts usually end up with one large quote box :D