Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

New evidence on Clinton and Obama

Abilityperson

42 minutes ago, Robotic Jew said:

Have any links from credible sources?

What would be credible sources in your opinion? Ones who them?

People have put links up about Trump yet all ppl who hate Trump find them credible. The bottom line is Hillery and Obama going down for what they have done. You don't destroy phones bleach other stuff if your a innocent person.

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Abilityperson said:

What would be credible sources in your opinion? Ones who them?

People have put links up about Trump yet all ppl who hate Trump find them credible. The bottom line is Hillery and Obama going down for what they have done. You don't destroy phones bleach other stuff if your a innocent person.

Man this would be better than Christmas. But historically speaking, very rarely do the puppet masters do jail time. They will throw some mid-level guy under the bus. However, I do think their little spy ring has blown up in their faces. You just can't leverage the alphabet agencies to fight your petty little games of ego. 

For anyone reading this who doesn't know the true context of the 2016 elections, Trump was supposed to be Hillary's "controlled opposition". She was the one who coaxed Trump in to running because she wanted a guaranteed win - she thought she was owed the Presidency. Trump was not interested in running initially but he came around..

Spoiler

Many speculate that Trump dedicated himself to becoming POTUS to spite Obama. The "birth certificate" conspiracy caused some tension between them and Obama fired some shots at Trump during a White House Correspondence dinner. The genuine hatred between them may be partly why Obama didn't hesitate to sick his FBI dogs on the Trumps.

Trump was propped up for 2016 and Obama got the Feds to wiretap and spy on Trump and his family and Trump's friends. Any and all dirt had to be collected because again, Trump was only standing at the podium to make Hillary look like the obvious choice. As egotistical and unhinged as she was, we can only imagine how she reacted when Trump stole "her" Presidency. Cue stories of "Russian collusion", "hookers in Russia", "two scoops of ice cream" and every networked late night talk show devoting their segments to one jab at Trump after another. Then there's Kathy Griffin holding Trump's bloody severed head, celebrities saying horrible things about his kids or just bawling uncontrollably and threatening to leave America

....what a time to be alive :huh:

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Piney said:

They are all crooks.....

Indeed they are, sir.  The problem is, now our Justice system seems to be involved and when enough people stop trusting that system, it's going to get ugly.  I like to buy the cops in my little town a cuppa and get to know them in a general way.  I respect what they do but if they decide their job is to "follow orders" rather than our Constitution, we're going to have problems.  I'm one old fart in a hick town but I know what America was founded to be, and THIS ain't it...

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, and then said:

Indeed they are, sir.  The problem is, now our Justice system seems to be involved and when enough people stop trusting that system, it's going to get ugly.  I like to buy the cops in my little town a cuppa and get to know them in a general way.  I respect what they do but if they decide their job is to "follow orders" rather than our Constitution, we're going to have problems.  I'm one old fart in a hick town but I know what America was founded to be, and THIS ain't it...

The justice system is full of crooks too. I learned that the hard way.  

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Piney said:

The justice system is full of crooks too. I learned that the hard way.  

I get that, and my guess is that such corruption has always been around.  The problem today is that the highest levels of our justice system are being politicized and people are watching.  I hope the wrath descends on Obama for what he did in CIA, DIA, and the FBI.  That b****** turned our most trusted institutions into 3rd world thugs.  Seriously.  Clapper, Brennan, Comey ALL need to be doing time.

The bottom line is that lawlessness in the government of a country that says it's a "nation of laws, not men" is a good way to destroy it from within.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Robotic Jew said:

Have any links from credible sources?

Of course he doesn’t, or he would have posted this in the News forum and not the Conspiridiotcy one. 

—Jaylemurph 

11 minutes ago, jaylemurph said:

Of course he doesn’t, or he would have posted this in the News forum and not the Conspiridiotcy one. 

—Jaylemurph 

He is a she and I did it was moved 

• Thanks 2

From The Hill:

Ukrainian to US prosecutors: Why don't you want our evidence on Democrats?

• Sworn statements from two Ukrainian officials admitting that their agency tried to influence the 2016 U.S. presidential election in favor of Hillary Clinton. The effort included leaking an alleged ledger showing payments to then-Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort;

• Contacts between Democratic figures in Washington and Ukrainian officials that involved passing along dirt on Donald Trump;

• Financial records showing a Ukrainian natural gas company routed more than $3 million to American accounts tied to Hunter Biden, younger son of then-Vice President Joe Biden, who managed U.S.-Ukraine relations for the Obama administration. Biden’s son served on the board of a Ukrainian natural gas company, Burisma Holdings;

• Records that Vice President Biden pressured Ukrainian officials in March 2016 to fire the prosecutor who oversaw an investigation of Burisma Holdings and who planned to interview Hunter Biden about the financial transfers;

• Correspondence showing members of the State Department and U.S. Embassy in Kiev interfered or applied pressure in criminal cases on Ukrainian soil;

• Disbursements of as much as $7 billion in Ukrainian funds that prosecutors believe may have been misappropriated or taken out of the country, including to the United States.
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Abilityperson said:

Hi, Abilityperson.  Welcome to UM.  You've probably noticed how passionate many people are here when discussing politics - religion is worse ;) 

Just remember that your opinions are as valuable as anyone else's here.  Sometimes members here (including me) can go overboard a bit.  IIf you stay long enough you see more than one side of them.  Everybody's got at least ONE good side :w00t:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, and then said:

Hi, Abilityperson.  Welcome to UM.  You've probably noticed how passionate many people are here when discussing politics - religion is worse ;) 

Just remember that your opinions are as valuable as anyone else's here.  Sometimes members here (including me) can go overboard a bit.  IIf you stay long enough you see more than one side of them.  Everybody's got at least ONE good side :w00t:

Thank you and then. Oh know I look at it like this no one ever gonna agree for the most part. 

Politics and religion are the worse to discuss, but I think if people express there feeling's without attacks cause you think differently. Nothing wrong with a good debate. :D

And that subtle hint meant nothing to you, or are you suggesting Saru and UM are part of The Con?

--Jaylemurph 

• Like 2

That is you saying it NOT me.

See the nice thing about debating is that talking, but not sitting there accusing me of something I never said. 

I understand you must like Clintons and Obama 

But the facts are there, 

If your innocent like Clintons have said why destroy evidence?

Innocent don't do that.

I posted in us government next day I looked it wasn't there I looked at my post I started clicked it was here

23 minutes ago, Abilityperson said:

I posted in us government next day I looked it wasn't there I looked at my post I started clicked it was here

More to do with the sources you provided I presume. They're listed as extremely biased, or conspiratorial. No reflection on you.

Here's a handy website: https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/

No worries.  Here's how it works:

Discussions of utterly fake, phony, and *false* conspiracies, when aimed at Donald Trump, get prominent placement in the "US Politics" section.

Discussions of ugly, yet absolutely *true* conspiracies, when exposing the appalling, degenerate behavior of the dying US political Left, get tucked away in the "Conspiracy" (wingnut) section.

See?  It will be fun to watch the humiliation and meltdowns of the Lefties around here as the truth begins to gush out over the coming days, weeks, and months.

They'll all be screaming "I'm a victim of truth-assault!"

Cheers!

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, jaylemurph said:

And that subtle hint meant nothing to you, or are you suggesting Saru and UM are part of The Con?

--Jaylemurph 

God I hope you stick around here for a while.

• Thanks 2

29 minutes ago, hacktorp said:

God I hope you stick around here for a while.

Hacktorp thank you and I do plan on it it just cracks me up post bashing Trump or whatever them are all "real" but when it goes against Clintons or Obama OMFG I committed the ultimate sin. Naw I am originally from South side Chicago we don't run off but also don't back down.B)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, hacktorp said:

Discussions of ugly, yet absolutely *true* conspiracies, when exposing the appalling, degenerate behavior of the dying US political Left, get tucked away in the "Conspiracy" (wingnut) section.

If it were true, wouldn't someone who *isn't* a bona fide conspiracy nut repeat it? Or offer proof?

Of course not. That's how conspiracy works. Any proof to the contrary of its existence becomes a /part/ of the conspiracy, like a dog chasing its tail. There are plenty of conspiridiots in the History section, happily claiming most of the posters there are government shills. We keep them around to amuse us with their antics, kind of like virtual village idiots. No one takes them seriously, and mostly they storm off in fits of pique when they can't support a single claim and look foolish.

No one takes the people here seriously, either, but everyone here  is too self-important or too little self-aware to realize that. For me, it's like visiting the zoo and seeing the animals in their natural habitat. Go on, flip out over how right you are and how the rest of the world is sheeple and how we'll all regret it when the Jewish Lizard People from Space take over.

/munches popcorn.

--Jaylemurph

• Like 2

1 hour ago, jaylemurph said:

/munches popcorn.

Hope you don't choke on it:

It Begins: Ex-Obama Counsel To Be Indicted Following Mueller Probe

In what will be the first case linked to Robert Mueller's report since the special counsel concluded President Trump did not collude with Russia; The New York Times reports that lawyers for Gregory B. Craig, a White House counsel in the Obama administration, expect him to be indicted in the coming days on charges related to his work for the Russia-aligned government of Ukraine

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-04-10/it-begins-ex-obama-counsel-be-indicted-following-mueller-probe

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, jaylemurph said:

/munches popcorn.

--Jaylemurph

Well you do know there is a new popcorn butter out there?

Called " I can't believe it is denial"

2 minutes ago, Abilityperson said:

Well you do know there is a new popcorn butter out there?

Called " I can't believe it is denial"

I tend to rely on sources that know how to use punctuation. Elitist, I know, but the weakness is my own.

19 minutes ago, hacktorp said:

Hope you don't choke on it:

It Begins: Ex-Obama Counsel To Be Indicted Following Mueller Probe

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-04-10/it-begins-ex-obama-counsel-be-indicted-following-mueller-probe

I'll file that under the same tab as "Obama's not American," "Trump to declare martial law," and George Bush's "Mission Accomplished."

--Jaylemurph

• Like 1
  • Haha 2