Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

New evidence on Clinton and Obama

Abilityperson

43 minutes ago, jaylemurph said:

I'll file that under the same tab as "Obama's not American," "Trump to declare martial law," and George Bush's "Mission Accomplished."

I can see you're not going to deal with what's about to happen to your fragile worldview very well at all.

It's okay though...your friends at UM are here to help you through what will no doubt be a nasty case of PTSD.

Probably should raise your tray table and put your seat-back in its fully upright position.

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, hacktorp said:

I can see you're not going to deal with what's about to happen to your fragile worldview very well at all.

It's okay though...your friends at UM are here to help you through what will no doubt be a nasty case of PTSD.

Probably should raise your tray table and put your seat-back in its fully upright position.

Are we still waiting on Q to drop the hammer? I swear I've read several times that hundreds of indictments were coming and then...nothing...ever....

4 hours ago, Robotic Jew said:

Are we still waiting on Q to drop the hammer? I swear I've read several times that hundreds of indictments were coming and then...nothing...ever....

Q may be the Repubs version of "Russian Collusion": an empty promise dangling in front of rabid supporters. No one from either side is going to jail - that's just not how things work in an oligarchy. You or I would, but not them.

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, hacktorp said:

Yup. I’m going to totally ignore conspridiotcy. And when nothing changes — no Trump declaring martial law, no Jewish Space Lizard People taking over the world, the Earth continuing to not be flat — I’m not going to be sorted into the Tinfoil Hat Brigade, like most sane people. 

—Jaylemurph 

3 hours ago, jaylemurph said:

Yup. I’m going to totally ignore conspridiotcy. And when nothing changes — no Trump declaring martial law, no Jewish Space Lizard People taking over the world, the Earth continuing to not be flat — I’m not going to be sorted into the Tinfoil Hat Brigade, like most sane people. 

—Jaylemurph 

Glad to see you are boldly sticking with your stance that events which exactly no one claimed would happen, won't.  I like that.

Another thing I really like about you is, while professing a weakness for proper punctuation, you show a rather pronounced affinity for childish word creations.

Such a study in contrasts...please give us more.

Cheers!

1 minute ago, hacktorp said:

Glad to see you are boldly sticking with your stance that events which exactly no one claimed would happen, won't.  I like that.

Another thing I really like about you is, while professing a weakness for proper punctuation, you show a rather pronounced affinity for childish word creations.

Such a study in contrasts...please give us more.

Cheers!

I don't know who you think you're fooling, or if you are just really ignorant and the site you're posting, but there are/were multi-page threads on all those subjects here.

And I understand completely why you wouldn't want to be associated with Flat Earthers or Icke's Space Lizard Jew folks. I mean, that ****'s crazy. But you are the only one who does make that difference. Your "theories" are every bit as afactual and illogical. You just (apparently) lack the self-awareness to appreciate that.

Which just proves my earlier point, not that it matters. So go on foaming at the mouth about how right you are and how pathetically deluded I am: I appreciate the entertainment. 

--Jaylemurph 

11 minutes ago, jaylemurph said:

So go on foaming at the mouth about how right you are and how pathetically deluded I am: I appreciate the entertainment.

See...now I'm beginning to suspect you're not even from Seattle.

If you were, you would have accused me of "macchiato at the mouth".

Tsk, tsk...

18 hours ago, jaylemurph said:

I'll file that under the same tab as "Obama's not American," "Trump to declare martial law," and George Bush's "Mission Accomplished."

Is your cognitive dissonance file round...or rectangular?

Former Obama White House Counsel Gregory Craig Indicted in Foreign Lobbying Probe

Former Obama White House counsel Gregory Craig was indictedThursday on false statement charges stemming from a foreign lobbying investigation into his work on behalf of Ukraine.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/04/11/former-obama-white-hopuse-counsel-gregory-craig-indicted/