Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Abilityperson

New evidence on Clinton and Obama

33 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

hacktorp
43 minutes ago, jaylemurph said:

I'll file that under the same tab as "Obama's not American," "Trump to declare martial law," and George Bush's "Mission Accomplished."

I can see you're not going to deal with what's about to happen to your fragile worldview very well at all.

It's okay though...your friends at UM are here to help you through what will no doubt be a nasty case of PTSD.

Probably should raise your tray table and put your seat-back in its fully upright position.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
Robotic Jew
5 hours ago, hacktorp said:

I can see you're not going to deal with what's about to happen to your fragile worldview very well at all.

It's okay though...your friends at UM are here to help you through what will no doubt be a nasty case of PTSD.

Probably should raise your tray table and put your seat-back in its fully upright position.

Are we still waiting on Q to drop the hammer? I swear I've read several times that hundreds of indictments were coming and then...nothing...ever....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dark_Grey
4 hours ago, Robotic Jew said:

Are we still waiting on Q to drop the hammer? I swear I've read several times that hundreds of indictments were coming and then...nothing...ever....

Q may be the Repubs version of "Russian Collusion": an empty promise dangling in front of rabid supporters. No one from either side is going to jail - that's just not how things work in an oligarchy. You or I would, but not them.

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jaylemurph
12 hours ago, hacktorp said:

I can see you're not going to deal with what's about to happen to your fragile worldview very well at all.

It's okay though...your friends at UM are here to help you through what will no doubt be a nasty case of PTSD.

Probably should raise your tray table and put your seat-back in its fully upright position.

Yup. I’m going to totally ignore conspridiotcy. And when nothing changes — no Trump declaring martial law, no Jewish Space Lizard People taking over the world, the Earth continuing to not be flat — I’m not going to be sorted into the Tinfoil Hat Brigade, like most sane people. 

—Jaylemurph 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hacktorp
3 hours ago, jaylemurph said:

Yup. I’m going to totally ignore conspridiotcy. And when nothing changes — no Trump declaring martial law, no Jewish Space Lizard People taking over the world, the Earth continuing to not be flat — I’m not going to be sorted into the Tinfoil Hat Brigade, like most sane people. 

—Jaylemurph 

Glad to see you are boldly sticking with your stance that events which exactly no one claimed would happen, won't.  I like that.

Another thing I really like about you is, while professing a weakness for proper punctuation, you show a rather pronounced affinity for childish word creations.

Such a study in contrasts...please give us more.

Cheers!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jaylemurph
1 minute ago, hacktorp said:

Glad to see you are boldly sticking with your stance that events which exactly no one claimed would happen, won't.  I like that.

Another thing I really like about you is, while professing a weakness for proper punctuation, you show a rather pronounced affinity for childish word creations.

Such a study in contrasts...please give us more.

Cheers!

I don't know who you think you're fooling, or if you are just really ignorant and the site you're posting, but there are/were multi-page threads on all those subjects here.

And I understand completely why you wouldn't want to be associated with Flat Earthers or Icke's Space Lizard Jew folks. I mean, that ****'s crazy. But you are the only one who does make that difference. Your "theories" are every bit as afactual and illogical. You just (apparently) lack the self-awareness to appreciate that.

Which just proves my earlier point, not that it matters. So go on foaming at the mouth about how right you are and how pathetically deluded I am: I appreciate the entertainment. 

--Jaylemurph 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hacktorp
11 minutes ago, jaylemurph said:

So go on foaming at the mouth about how right you are and how pathetically deluded I am: I appreciate the entertainment.

See...now I'm beginning to suspect you're not even from Seattle.

If you were, you would have accused me of "macchiato at the mouth".

Tsk, tsk...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hacktorp
18 hours ago, jaylemurph said:

I'll file that under the same tab as "Obama's not American," "Trump to declare martial law," and George Bush's "Mission Accomplished."

Is your cognitive dissonance file round...or rectangular?

Former Obama White House Counsel Gregory Craig Indicted in Foreign Lobbying Probe

Quote

Former Obama White House counsel Gregory Craig was indictedThursday on false statement charges stemming from a foreign lobbying investigation into his work on behalf of Ukraine.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/04/11/former-obama-white-hopuse-counsel-gregory-craig-indicted/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.