Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Revelations talks about climate change

trevor borocz johnson

Revelation 16:21 
"From the sky huge hailstones, each weighing about a hundred pounds, fell on people. And they cursed God on account of the plague of hail, because the plague was so terrible."

Is climate change and what will happen on earth what revelations is talking about? After reading prophet rabbi Ben Samuel's prophecy of the beginning of the end from 2017-2024, I lost all my optimism that climate change is reversible and down with that ship went optimism for later dates or deadlines such as 2035 or even 2100. I think the first big step for people to stop sleeping over this matter is for people to recognize that Revelations and climate change are hand in hand, but also believe that the majority are just going remain asleep at there daily activities and live life as normal as if nothing will happen until that day. hypocrites.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

7 minutes ago, Jindujun said:

Yeah...  Even with that line taken wildly out of context I cant see how it would point to climate change.

Yeah.... it would e a normal sunny 70 degree day and suddenly 100lb hailstones would start falling from the sky. Or maybe your suggesting climate would have nothing to do with it like a plane filled with heavy ice chunks explodes and they fall everywhere. 

Reminds me of how it rains diamonds on Neptune. Whole other world.

26 minutes ago, trevor borocz johnson said:

Yeah.... it would e a normal sunny 70 degree day and suddenly 100lb hailstones would start falling from the sky. Or maybe your suggesting climate would have nothing to do with it like a plane filled with heavy ice chunks explodes and they fall everywhere.

Well that's much more probable

Do you know how hailstones form?

• Like 2

Revelations isn't real.  It's a false prophecy.  Let's see if you can figure out why.  I'll give you a hint; the answer is in chapter one.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

2 hours ago, trevor borocz johnson said:

"From the sky huge hailstones, each weighing about a hundred pounds, fell on people. And they cursed God on account of the plague of hail, because the plague was so terrible."

Why am I reminded Cecile Davis "The Ten Commandments".

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, trevor borocz johnson said:

From the sky huge hailstones, each weighing about a hundred pounds, fell on people.

How do you get climate change out of this? 

And each weighing 100 pounds? 

Do you not stop and think sometimes ' hold up, that can't be right'

The heaviest recorded hailstone is around  2 pounds.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, trevor borocz johnson said:

Reminds me of how it rains diamonds on Neptune. Whole other world.

There were no planes in A.D 95. 

There were no 100 pound hailstones.

If it rains or snows or hailstones fall, they all have something to do with the climate, but not climate change. 

I believe in climate change because it has happened in different parts of the world over centuries. It does not happen over night or because of one downpour of hailstones. (100 pounds!!  Jeeze!!!) 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, freetoroam said:

But its hailstones from the God almighty!  It has to be bigger and better than anything nature could produce or it can't be from God!

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

1 minute ago, GoldenWolf said:

But its hailstones from the God almighty!  It has to be bigger and better than anything nature could produce or it can't be from God!

Silly me, ofcourse.:rolleyes:

That old chestnut. 

• Like 5

17 minutes ago, freetoroam said:

Nebiru will hit pluto shattering it and thus giant hailstones. True story.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Nebiru will hit pluto shattering it and thus giant hailstones. True story.

Better get myself a stronger umbrella.

• Haha 4

It doesn't rain a lot in the Middle East countries , but if they can have water turning to blood and a plague of insects ,then they can have 100 lb hailstones ,only they didn't weigh in pounds them days , but I have seen hailstones (little ones) at night going through the Red Sea ,and also have helped sweep millions of locusts off the decks of my ship. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, freetoroam said:

Better get myself a stronger umbrella.

Its raining Cats and Dogs LOL

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, spud the mackem said:

then they can have 100 lb hailstones

And live to tell the tale.;)

• Like 3

And lo ,it came to pass that the Scribes 2000 + years ago had vivid imaginations .

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, GoldenWolf said:

Why am I reminded Cecile Davis "The Ten Commandments".

Do you mean Cecille B DeMille?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

1 minute ago, Jodie.Lynne said:

Do you mean Cecille B DeMille?

Yes, I got the name mixed up. But there is a filmmaker Cecile Davis.

2 minutes ago, GoldenWolf said:

Yes, I got the name mixed up. But there is a filmmaker Cecile Davis.

LOL  OK, I was just wondering 'who the Hel is Cecile Davis? :D

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, freetoroam said:

That is why a 100 pound hailstone is recognizable right away as a miracle.  The Frost Giants are angry.

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Tatetopa said:

That is why a 100 pound hailstone is recognizable right away as a miracle.  The Frost Giants are angry.

No worries! Thor will set them straight!

• Haha 3

24 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

Probably due to a poor game of golf. Those ice mountains that surround the flat earth can be annoying.

• Haha 3

9 hours ago, trevor borocz johnson said:

but also believe that the majority are just going remain asleep at there daily activities and live life as normal as if nothing will happen until that day.

I agree with this^ but I don't think that most non-believers can be considered hypocrites.  They simply refuse to believe and many will continue to do so out of pride, long after it becomes obvious that the scripture is predicting current events from 3 millennia ago.  The good news is that an uncountable number of humans WILL change their minds and believe.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, and then said:

I agree with this^ but I don't think that most non-believers can be considered hypocrites.  They simply refuse to believe and many will continue to do so out of pride, long after it becomes obvious that the scripture is predicting current events from 3 millennia ago.  The good news is that an uncountable number of humans WILL change their minds and believe.

I wish there was more opportunity for believers to prepare. Some people are in imminent danger. Tied to false idols of wood and stone and gold and silver they stay where there at with out an opportunity to maybe migrate north or inland or where is presumably safe.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, trevor borocz johnson said:

they stay where there at with out an opportunity to maybe migrate north or inland or where is presumably safe.

Those who are alive when these events begin in earnest will have no safe place to go.  These things will be shared globally.  Literally, the worst suffering humanity has ever known or will know.