Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

AG Barr confirms spying on Trump campaign

and-then

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/04/10/barr-fbi-spying-trump-campaign-1266531 

“Spying on a political campaign is a big deal,” Barr told members of a Senate Appropriations subcommittee during a hearing about the Justice Department’s budget. “I think spying did occur. The question is whether it was adequately predicated. And I’m not suggesting that it wasn’t adequately predicated. But I need to explore that.” 

It may come to nothing but a LOT of former Obama minions probably choked on this news.  If the folks in power when this happened worked strictly within the law then they should have no problem with an airing of the details.  Clapper, Brennan, Comey, Strozk, Page, et.al. may need to be pondering the possibility of needing legal help.   At a MINIMUM, Barr may restore at least SOME credibility to the DoJ.

• Like 8
  • Haha 1

And so many people laughed and ridiculed Trump when he first said that.

• Thanks 3

Before people get carried away with this, you should know that, after Barr was asked, he himself confirmed that there was exactly no evidence that this happened. 

So, here's what happened:

Barr: Spying on the Trump campaign happened and was a big deal and it's totally going to be investigated.

Also Barr: There is zero evidence that it actually did happen.

Basically he's just fulfilling his duties as Trump's lackey. This counter 'investigation' will be used for the next two years to deflect attention from the Mueller report fiasco and the umpteen (literally the number is in the teens now) criminal investigations into Trump. And it will work among conservatives. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Dan Bongino was a former secret service agent and has a book out (Spygate) about the Obama administration spying on Trump.

https://bongino.com/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, ExpandMyMind said:

Before people get carried away with this, you should know that, after Barr was asked, he himself confirmed that there was exactly no evidence that this happened. 

So, here's what happened:

Barr: Spying on the Trump campaign happened and was a big deal and it's totally going to be investigated.

Basically he's just fulfilling his duties as Trump's lackey. This counter 'investigation' will be used for the next two years to deflect attention from the Mueller report fiasco and the umpteen (literally the number is in the teens now) criminal investigations into Trump. And it will work among conservatives. 

LOLOL!   Oh, EMM, you sure are entertaining!  

And I'm not saying that I know for 100% certainty it happened, but I thought that it did long before Trump wafted the idea on twitter.  Trump had to take it for two years while those corrupt cockroches laughed. Now the shoe is on the other foot. I hope Barr makes those rotten bastids spend TONS of money on defense lawyers, even if they are some day found not guilty. That will fix them.  :su

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Barr needs a much bigger set of distractions, frankly.  But I'll just sit back and wait for the Report.... then shall the gloating begin..

• Like 1

Barr told... “I think spying did occur."

Your own article busts you titles claim

Edited by Imaginarynumber1
  • Like 6

58 minutes ago, Imaginarynumber1 said:

Barr told... “I think spying did occur."

Your own article busts you titles claim

A couple of points.  First, I made clear "it may come to nothing".  Second, the guy you quoted?  He's the Attorney General of the U.S.  What he "thinks", matters.  He went on to clearly say he needed to look into it because it was an important issue.  If you seriously think all these people that were involved in setting him up are innocent, no harm, no foul.  They'll have no reason to complain while their actions are being scrutinized by a guy who's been around quite awhile.  :tu:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, ChrLzs said:

Barr needs a much bigger set of distractions, frankly.  But I'll just sit back and wait for the Report.... then shall the gloating begin..

I have no desire to gloat.  I AM very happy that maybe, JUST MAYBE our government might still be honorable enough to at least look into the ample reports, emails and texts that point to a set up of this candidate, then president.  And if enough evidence is found to proceed with a "more thorough" investigation, all the better.  There are about half of Americans that want to see the truth.  You don't have a problem with that, do you?

• Like 4

I'm getting the idea that whoever has been keeping his finger in the dam, just went on a coffee break:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/russian-academic-linked-to-flynn-denies-being-spy-says-used-to-smear-him

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, and then said:

A couple of points.  First, I made clear "it may come to nothing".  Second, the guy you quoted?  He's the Attorney General of the U.S.  What he "thinks", matters.  He went on to clearly say he needed to look into it because it was an important issue.  If you seriously think all these people that were involved in setting him up are innocent, no harm, no foul.  They'll have no reason to complain while their actions are being scrutinized by a guy who's been around quite awhile.  :tu:

And yet your title is still wrong

9 minutes ago, Imaginarynumber1 said:

And yet your title is still wrong

Yes, I misspoke, my title is in error - for now.  Feeling better now?  Dude, if you honestly think that what Obama's people did here can stand up to a real investigation - not the HRC email variety, a REAL investigation - then I don't know what else to say.  I guess if your only source of news is the MSM and you either never look at other sources or you are too biased to even think of giving them the benefit of a doubt then what's coming is going to blow you away OR p*** you off, seriously bad ;) The only unknowable at this point is whether Barr will do the digging or appoint another Special Counsel.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, and then said:

Yes, I misspoke, my title is in error - for now.  Feeling better now?  Dude, if you honestly think that what Obama's people did here can stand up to a real investigation - not the HRC email variety, a REAL investigation - then I don't know what else to say.  I guess if your only source of news is the MSM and you either never look at other sources or you are too biased to even think of giving them the benefit of a doubt then what's coming is going to blow you away OR p*** you off, seriously bad ;) The only unknowable at this point is whether Barr will do the digging or appoint another Special Counsel.

God, i just do not give one **** about any of this anymore.

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, Imaginarynumber1 said:

God, i just do not give one **** about any of this anymore.

Funny how a lot of Trump haters suddenly seem about to be "all funned out".  Fair is fair.  Let's see where the evidence takes us.  

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, and then said:

Funny how a lot of Trump haters suddenly seem about to be "all funned out".  Fair is fair.  Let's see where the evidence takes us.  

I still hate Trump. I'm just tired of saying and hearing the same things to the same people on here. If you'll notice, I stayed out of most of the Trump threads ans have for quite sometime. 
He's still a pathetic moron.

• Thanks 1

So AG Barr confirms that he thinks that Obama spied on Trump?  Isn't that like Alex Jones confirming that he thinks that invisible elves are controlling everyone's brain?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Either you like President Trump or you don't, that is everyone's right. But when stuff comes out on President Trump everyone who hates him goes off saying this saying that. All the links are credible. But now the table has turned and all the FAKE news reporting on Trump is blowing up in there face. Now all Trump HATERS are now saying all links on HRC Obama ect are all non credible sources. Now don't matter what part you believe in ok, but as Americans you should be upset because they fooled all you people to think they were right and now it is blowup in there faces. They are going down faster then the Hindenburg. This is my opinion.

• Like 4

Progs can't have it both ways.  There is clear evidence of spying on Trump.  Progs first claim that the Dossier is the smoking gun and that lead to the FISA warrants (spying).  Then came the unmaskings and leaks.  Now Barr says he believes there was spying (being diplomatic) but that this is something that needs to be investigated to understand how it was all predicated.  Now, the Progs act like a kid caught with his hand in the cookie jar.  They act like this is news to them (phooonyyy).  It was only time before it got to this point.  They all knew Barr would go there but they couldn't reject him at the confirmation hearings because it would only confirm their guilt.  They first tout Barr's integrity and now call him lackey.  Progs go in a huff that it is detrimental to this nation to question the higher echelon of the premier law enforcement agency (i.e. not the rank and file), but it's ok to drag the office of the President in the mud.  The Progs took their shot and couldn't knock Trump over.  Now it's the Conservatives turn, so I think the Progs should prepare.  They need to figure out who the scapegoats are going to be.  This is the price of treason.

• Like 8

17 hours ago, ExpandMyMind said:

Wrong.

Barr said there is, at this point, no evidence of laws broken...but that spying did occur.

Try to get it right next time.

Edited by hacktorp
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

I think if this were obvious, Jeff Sessions would have used it to help save his job, because I think he really liked being Attorney General.

Unless, the game plan, and I’m assuming this is true, was to use it to assist with the next election.

EXCLUSIVE: Six U.S Agencies Conspired to Illegally Wiretap Trump; British Intel Used as NSA Front to Spy on Campaign

Here is what we now know, per intelligence gleaned form federal law enforcement sources with insider knowledge of what amounts to a plot by U.S. intelligence agencies to secure back door and illegal wiretaps of President Trump’s associates:

• Six U.S. agencies created a stealth task force, spearhead by CIA’s Brennan, to run domestic surveillance on Trump associates and possibly Trump himself.
  • To feign ignorance and to seemingly operate within U.S. laws, the agencies freelanced the wiretapping of Trump associates to the British spy agency GCHQ.
  • The decision to insert GCHQ as a back door to eavesdrop was sparked by the denial of two FISA Court warrant applications filed by the FBI to seek wiretaps of Trump associates.
  • GCHQ did not work from London or the UK. In fact the spy agency worked from NSA’s headquarters in Fort Meade, MD with direct NSA supervision and guidance to conduct sweeping surveillance on Trump associates.
  • The illegal wiretaps were initiated months before the controversial Trump dossier compiled by former British spy Christopher Steele.
  • The Justice Department and FBI set up the meeting at Trump Tower between Trump Jr., Manafort and Kushner with controversial Russian officials to make Trump’s associates appear compromised.
  • Following the Trump Tower sit down, GCHQ began digitally wiretapping Manafort, Trump Jr., and Kushner.
  • After the concocted meeting by the Deep State, the British spy agency could officially justify wiretapping Trump associates as an intelligence front for NSA because the Russian lawyer at the meeting Natalia Veselnitskaya was considered an international security risk and prior to the June sit down was not even allowed entry into the United States or the UK, federal sources said.
  • By using GCHQ, the NSA and its intelligence partners had carved out a loophole to wiretap Trump without a warrant. While it is illegal for U.S. agencies to monitor phones and emails of U.S. citizens inside the United States absent a warrant, it is not illegal for British intelligence to do so. Even if the GCHQ was tapping Trump on U.S. soil at Fort Meade.
  • The wiretaps, secured through illicit scheming, have been used by U.S. Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s probe of alleged Russian collusion in the 2016 election, even though the evidence is considered “poisoned fruit.”

Veselnitskaya, the Russian lawyer who spearheaded the Trump Tower meeting with the Trump campaign trio, was previously barred from entering the United Sates due to her alleged connections to the Russian FSB (the modern replacement of the cold-war-era KGB).

• Thanks 1

On 4/10/2019 at 10:03 PM, and then said:

Let them wallow in their petty semantics. You don't need to justify every little word you say. I believe this is the real deal and that this is the Storm Trump spoke of way back when. He's known all this all along and he played the long game while telling us tidbits all along. 

March '17 and they all laughed at him. 

Screenshot_20190412-195112_Chrome.thumb.jpg.b241f654872c0f7bb01d1e4bbc7cb822.jpg

Remember in the beginning before they refrained from saying/implying collusion was an absolute fact they'd always tell us that if nobody broke the law then there's nothing to worry about and that it's at least worth looking into to ensure the integrity of democracy. 

• Thanks 1

As much as I happen to feel that Razumov's post is potentially accurate in whole or in part, their score on the media bias/fact check is extremely low.  Time will tell and if this turns out to be true, America is in for a shaking.

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/true-pundit/

• Like 1