Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Spiritual Revelation That Turned One

Abilityperson

psychics, shamans, and astrologers

She jumped head first into crazy.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

25 minutes ago, Rlyeh said:

She jumped head first into crazy.

The spiritually lost. Indians attract them like flies. They annoy me but I only feel sorry for them. 

• Haha 3

I have heard similar ending stories from born again christians who claim they were athiest before someone convinced them that Jesus was god.  Lots of people change their minds about spirituality or religion, they feel lost and someone gives them a direction.  They are not usually thinkers. 

This just seems to be an advert for her book.

"No wonder three out of four Americans believe in the paranormal."  jumps out as a non-sequitur, something incongruous with the story being told, annoying and irrelevant.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Abilityperson said:

Now I know there will be backlash maybe on me for posting this. But please remember this site is called unexplained mysteries, and is for all minds, thoughts,beliefs, and disbelief. 

OK. And the unexplained mystery is? The one that fits down here in S v. S?

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Abilityperson said:

Now I know there will be backlash maybe on me for posting this. But please remember this site is called unexplained mysteries, and is for all minds, thoughts,beliefs, and disbelief. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.mindbodygreen.com/articles/the-spiritual-revelation-that-turned-one-skeptic-into-a-believer

Nothing really mysterious about someone changing their mind about something is there?

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, XenoFish said:

I'm sold. I'm a believer now.

:rolleyes:

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

I'm not sure what we are supposed to discuss. People change their minds. 

Maybe it is 100% proof of the paranormal/ET on earth/BF/everything else.

You just need to buy the book... :lol:

Edit: Good news! 62% off and can be delivered to Australia! $9.39 is a steal for eternal knowledge.

Edited by Timothy
Edit.
  • Haha 4

1 minute ago, Timothy said:

Maybe it is 100% proof of the paranormal/ET on earth/BF/everything else.

You just need to buy the book... :lol:

That must be it. I mean it wouldn't at all be a means of cashing in on something would it? Would it??? My fingers itching for some clickbait.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Timothy said:

Edit: Good news! 62% off and can be delivered to Australia! $9.39 is a steal for eternal knowledge.

For 400 bucks you can become a "Core Shaman" or you don't have to spend a dime and catch me when I'm on vacation. :lol:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

I just want to let you know abilityperson, that our banter is no reflection on you at all. So don't take it seriously. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, Piney said:

you don't have to spend a dime and catch me when I'm on vacation. 

I'm hurt. YOU charge me $1000 per lesson and it was 12 lessons. In the end all you did was give me a gold sticker that said, "I'm a real shaman now!"<_<

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, Piney said:

For 400 bucks you can become a "Core Shaman" or you don't have to spend a dime and catch me when I'm on vacation. :lol:

Is that fee inclusive of an authentic shaman garb? Or is that an added extra?

Might need to wait for next pay. Reserve me a spot plz. :tsu:

• Haha 2

It does bring up a good question. What would convince us? Me, you, the reader.

I'm not sure what exactly would convince me...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

I'm hurt. YOU charge me $1000 per lesson and it was 12 lessons. In the end all you did was give me a gold sticker that said, "I'm a real shaman now!"<_<

I told you you have to drum and chant in your loudest voice 3 times a day until your arrested for disturbing the peace. Then your a Shaman. 

2 minutes ago, Timothy said:

Is that fee inclusive of an authentic shaman garb? Or is that an added extra?

See above. You need to make your own cloak. There's plenty of roadkill around now. Possum is the most powerful. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

13 minutes ago, Timothy said:

Might need to wait for next pay. Reserve me a spot plz. :tsu:

When I'm done with you. you'll look like this guy......

385_41.jpg

• Haha 4

7 hours ago, Abilityperson said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.mindbodygreen.com/articles/the-spiritual-revelation-that-turned-one-skeptic-into-a-believer

Sooooo, what is the 'unexplained' part of this?

ETA: psychics, palm & tarot readers who make a living at this, learn the clues to reading people. Also, they are pretty good at guessing what someone wants in their life. A young woman, no rings? Tap into her love life. The "prince Harry" bit? He was probably single at the time, and what woman wouldn't want a certified, blue blooded Prince to fancy her?

If you think that this little glurge-y tale is compelling, then I think you have extremely low standards of evidence.

Edited by Jodie.Lynne
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

It does bring up a good question. What would convince us? Me, you, the reader.

I'm not sure what exactly would convince me...

For a psychic to convince me?

They would have to specific events in my life, with dates. Relate information that only now deceased members of my family would know. Give detailed information of future events, including names, places and dates (no, 'in the summer' 'at a beach', doesn't cut it!) The more specific a psychic can be, the better to convince me.

Oh, and all the numbers plus the powerball number for the next huge jackpot and the date.

Hell, if she can provide that alone, then I'd be convinced. :)

• Like 1

I just thought it was interesting someone claiming to be a skeptic now is a believer, you all can poke fun of me, say I am this or that. Just thought it was interesting since skeptic's are so true to what they believe.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Abilityperson said:

I just thought it was interesting someone claiming to be a skeptic now is a believer, you all can poke fun of me, say I am this or that. Just thought it was interesting since skeptic's are so true to what they believe.

No one's poking fun at you. That link is mostly likely a ploy to sell a book. 

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, Abilityperson said:

Just like believers are so sure that they have the right answers.

Except.... sceptics require evidence, facts, and >GASP!< proof before believing something, whereas believers don't.

What is your point?

• Like 2

• The topic was locked