Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Rare interview with Nellis UFO Insiders

UFOPaul

You may think you know about this but I'm sure that 99.9999 percent of the population has never seen this....incredible footage along with analysis and interviews with the Nellis air Force Base camera operators.  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

:sleepy:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

@UFOPaul  What is the picture of the weird being at the end of your video and why did you tack it on the end?  Do you think it has something to do with the video?

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

@UFOPaul  What is the picture of the weird being at the end of your video and why did you tack it on the end?  Do you think it has something to do with the video?

It's on his other videos.

21 minutes ago, Rlyeh said:

It's on his other videos.

Thanks Rlyeh. 

So I that leads to another question.  @UFOPaul are you trying to imply with that picture that we should be afraid of invaders from somewhere?  (I will not say outerspace, because I don't think that is what is going on).

• Like 1

Just a creepy alien.... And yeah.. I'm pretty sure that what you're seeing in that video is extraterrestrial.... 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, UFOPaul said:

Just a creepy alien.... And yeah.. I'm pretty sure that what you're seeing in that video is extraterrestrial.... 

I understand that there has been programming since the 50's to get us to fear invasions from aliens from outer-space, but the word extra-terrestrial includes other possibilities.  Do you think of these UFO's as coming from outer-space?  And do you think they want to invade?  I think if that were their goal, we would already have been invaded.  Maybe we have and we are too idiotic to notice.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

I understand that there has been programming since the 50's to get us to fear invasions from aliens from outer-space, but the word extra-terrestrial includes other possibilities.  Do you think of these UFO's as coming from outer-space?  And do you think they want to invade?  I think if that were their goal, we would already have been invaded.  Maybe we have and we are too idiotic to notice.

Now you're starting to get the picture.... We're nothing but a genetic experiment.... The invasion happened thousands if not millions of years ago

• Haha 5

6 minutes ago, UFOPaul said:

Now you're starting to get the picture.... We're nothing but a genetic experiment.... The invasion happened thousands if not millions of years ago

I am not starting to get the picture.  I have been thinking about this and investigating for a long time.  I have read Chariots of the Gods and the 12th Planet and both of those authors had a bias and assumptions based on misinformation, though they bring up some compelling points.  No one has the "truth", everyone is just guessing based on their bias and how and where they get their information.  I think there is more than one thing going on and you really did not answer my question.  "Do you think of these UFO's as coming from outer-space?"  (outer-space meaning from our physical universe, outside our solar system)  And as usual, I have another question, what do you believe is the motivation for this genetic experiment?

To quickly answer your question ... yes.. they are coming from space.... As far as why they do what they do ...I really have no idea and wouldn't venture to guess... All I know is that they are.... And we won't know why in this lifetime because as you said in your post.... We are idiots.... In the grand scheme of things we are nothing but a speck in time and space.... The human race is too busy shooting each other in the streets and fighting over oil to see the big picture.... My instinct tells me.. and experiences.... That we are being genetically modified to improve DNA.... And it must be a long painstaking process.... You can see it happening all around...I've been playing guitar for 50 years and I see seven year old kids ripping it up like they were born an old blues Man.... We are evolving faster then any species on Earth and it's not because we're special.... It's because of genetic manipulation by extraterrestrials that have been visiting this planet for thousands of years..... Okay... Playing a little less than 50 years...lol

Edited by UFOPaul
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

I have read Chariots of the Gods and the 12th Planet and both of those authors had a bias and assumptions based on misinformation, though they bring up some compelling points. 

I`ve read Chariots of the Gods decades ago when von Däniken had his peak times. Of course, the stuff was amazing to me these times because it was something new to me. I agree with you that von D. had some interesting points but the more I switched over to astronomy and other related sciences, my doubts raised. At least at the time I absorbed the principles of clear logic. Today, I will not say the Earth was never visited by extraterrestrial beings, because I cannot provide a proof that would back such claim. On the other hand, I would never say that the Earth was visited by extraterrestrial beings, because I cannot provide a proof that would back the claim. In a nutshell, thats the status quo today as we dont have a proof for both options. Stupid vids showing fuzzy dots in the sky, "testimonials" by "credible" people and/or "real UFO footages" cannot and will not change todays status quo of the matter.

• Like 6

27 minutes ago, UFOPaul said:

How many millions of years, am asking as our ancestors date back to around six million years.

Can you explain what first species of humans these alleged aliens put on Earth and when?

Remember thousands of years is a big difference to millions, especially when evolution is involved.

• Like 2

I loved chariots of the gods when I was much younger  - but once I started reading other things and doing my own research, my opinion of it went downhill pretty quick

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Just now, moonman said:

I loved chariots of the gods when I was much younger  - but once I started reading other things and doing my own research, my opinion of it went downhill pretty quick

Von daniken admits that when he wrote that book he was just starting out and he was asking the question... What if?   There are dozens of people writing books on the subject now... Check some of those out... And millions of more followers of his theories because he was right on point... And the evidence is all over the world and overwhelming.

• Haha 1

@moonman, I did too, it is the first book that started me on my journey. 

3 minutes ago, UFOPaul said:

Von daniken admits that when he wrote that book he was just starting out and he was asking the question... What if?   There are dozens of people writing books on the subject now... Check some of those out... And millions of more followers of his theories because he was right on point... And the evidence is all over the world and overwhelming.

Apparently you didn't get the gist of my post - I think the whole idea is a load. Not impossible, but highly unlikely. Ancient humans were more than capable of amazing things on their own.

Edited by moonman
  • Like 3

24 minutes ago, UFOPaul said:

...I've been playing guitar for 50 years and I see seven year old kids ripping it up like they were born an old blues Man.... We are evolving faster then any species on Earth and it's not because we're special.... It's because of genetic manipulation by extraterrestrials that have been visiting this planet for thousands of years....

So the alienz maintained our DNA to make us better guitar players but they dont maintained our DNA to protect us from dying by cancer and all the other bad diseases?

In my years on this board I`ve read a lot of weird and idiotic stuff here, but yours is taking the cake. Congratulations.

Edited by toast
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, UFOPaul said:

And someone started a "religion" based on the book The 12th Planet by Zacharia Stichen.   Just because someone has read both or either of those books does not mean they have not read other books, even more recent books.  We all have our bias and come to our own conclusions.  More books on the subject is not proof of anything except that people are buying those books.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, freetoroam said:

How many millions of years, am asking as our ancestors date back to around six million years.

Can you explain what first species of humans these alleged aliens put on Earth and when?

Remember thousands of years is a big difference to millions, especially when evolution is involved.

Try Google for that one

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Desertrat56 said:

More books on the subject is not proof of anything except that people are buying those books.

.. to the benefit of the rat catchers who absorb the hard earned money from the gullible and uneducated ones.

• Like 1

I was intrigued by chariots of the gods and worlds in collision but I learned real science and saw through the charade created in these books.

Here is the claim: "My instinct tells me.. and experiences.... That we are being genetically modified to improve DNA"

The evidence given is: "I see seven year old kids ripping it up like they were born an old blues Man"

So my question here is what role does DNA have in musical instrument playing? Love to hear an answer.

Here is a follow up that is demonstrably false. "We are evolving faster then any species on Earth"

At best a human does not reproduce for 11 years, usually much longer. In that time bacteria reproduce roughly a quarter million times. Clearly, we are not able to evolve as fast as bacteria.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, moonman said:

Apparently you didn't get the gist of my post - I think the whole idea is a load.

Congratulations... Good to hear

22 minutes ago, UFOPaul said:

To quickly answer your question ... yes.. they are coming from space.... As far as why they do what they do ...I really have no idea and wouldn't venture to guess... All I know is that they are.... And we won't know why in this lifetime because as you said in your post.... We are idiots.... In the grand scheme of things we are nothing but a speck in time and space.... The human race is too busy shooting each other in the streets and fighting over oil to see the big picture.... My instinct tells me.. and experiences.... That we are being genetically modified to improve DNA.... And it must be a long painstaking process.... You can see it happening all around...I've been playing guitar for 50 years and I see seven year old kids ripping it up like they were born an old blues Man.... We are evolving faster then any species on Earth and it's not because we're special.... It's because of genetic manipulation by extraterrestrials that have been visiting this planet for thousands of years..... Okay... Playing a little less than 50 years...lol

Interesting that you don't consider other possibilities.  Beethoven was mostly deaf and he was writing music when he was a child, so was he an advanced human?  Could he have been a reincarnation of another musician?  Or maybe it was something else.  What you say about the kids playing guitar at  a young age being alien from outer-space genetic manipulation is not proof of anything, just your choice of explanation.  It could be that we are evolving like species do.  And I don't think Darwin's theories translate to humans, which is one point I agree with you, we are anomalous.  BUT I will not claim to know like you do.  You have no proof one way or the other.

Edited by Desertrat56
  • Like 3

Just now, UFOPaul said:

Try Google for that one

I am asking you

You are the one coming up with an alternative.

You explain it.

You are the one claiming to have 

I have been studying the phenomenon for almost fifty years and have compiled enough evidence to change most peoples minds.

50 years Paul, surely you have compiled something to be able to answer questions and change our minds.

• Like 5

• The topic was locked