Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

spirituaI

So basically I was meditating for the first time and I got a vision of this girl who was glowing white and much taller than me. And her hair was in a bun but it wasn’t actually hair, it was in the shape of it if that makes sense. And she took me to the edge of a cliff and below the cliff was fog and there was so many trees and birds and nature. And tbh it’s the most beautiful thing I’ve ever seen. Has anyone had any similar visions during their meditation? And what could this mean

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Piney
3 minutes ago, spirituaI said:

So basically I was meditating for the first time and I got a vision of this girl who was glowing white and much taller than me. And her hair was in a bun but it wasn’t actually hair, it was in the shape of it if that makes sense. And she took me to the edge of a cliff and below the cliff was fog and there was so many trees and birds and nature. And tbh it’s the most beautiful thing I’ve ever seen. Has anyone had any similar visions during their meditation? And what could this mean

In a Native American vision quest you create a subconscious Thought Form that acts as a Guide. Independent, yet part of you. Maybe you just found your Guide. :)

• Like 5

GoodReality

Keep meditating and update us! I've had similar visions in a "meditative" state. 

• Like 1

TheOracle

Would love to hear more of you meditation adventures spiritual. Keep practising and keep a written account so you can review them later. 

The meaning behind this vision is personal to you and may take a series of these visions for you to understand.

• Like 2

Goddess of the Mist

I feel like when we're going through our normal day to day stuff - that's our brain running things usually.  But when we meditate, that's when our soul experiences things.  I don't know that I would look for too much meaning in your visions.  Just experience them and let the universe "speak" to you in this way.  

• Like 1

Alchopwn
On 4/12/2019 at 10:58 AM, spirituaI said:

*sigh* If you're having visions during meditation, you're doing it wrong.  Stop fixating on the vision and go back to focusing on your breathing.  The vision means you are under attack by a Wiccan egregore that is trying to mind control you.;)

• Like 2

Guyver
On 4/11/2019 at 5:58 PM, spirituaI said:

If you have had a vision, I think you should consider yourself fortunate.  If you have seen the beauty you describe, then I think it’s a positive thing.  I would consider it a positive sign, but would not make it an expectation.

I have had no visions during meditation.

• Like 2

Alchopwn
Posted (edited)
On 6/13/2019 at 2:52 PM, Guyver said:

If you have had a vision, I think you should consider yourself fortunate.  If you have seen the beauty you describe, then I think it’s a positive thing.  I would consider it a positive sign, but would not make it an expectation.

I have had no visions during meditation.

That is an excellent result.  Your mind is focused on the present, and on reality.  You haven't drifted into a dream state.  Your mind is superior to that Skywalker brat in all respects.  Never his mind on where he was.  Never his mind on what he was doing.

Edited by Alchopwn
  • Like 2

VastLand
On 4/11/2019 at 6:58 PM, spirituaI said:

This vision you had about Fog, and the forest, below, with a woman in white, actually sounds in some way similar to the Oral story of "White Buffalo Woman", which is among the Prairie tribes of North America. 

It could be a leap, but I am always curious and open to the possibilities. Have you pondered the meaning  of the Vision? Any symbolism?

To me it appears, a sacred woman, that is, not human, has shown you a great honor. I feel, she is beckoning you to watch the natural world more, and to connect with here more, as though she is saying, you can be like me, if you behold what I behold?