Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Place your (pretend) bets..

ChrLzs

On 5/22/2019 at 9:48 PM, susieice said:

Not without the Senate. Pelosi knows this.

You mistake impeachment with removal. Two separate processes.

• Thanks 1

On 5/21/2019 at 12:07 PM, Uncle Sam said:

Please tell... what crime is it? If there is no crime involved, then stop putting out false information. You sound more like a conspiracy theorist at this point, constantly connecting dots that have is five people removed. All I been hearing is speculations instead of evidence, rumors instead of real reports, and insane instead of sanity. Enough is enough. 

Dude there are 12 secret indictments out there still. Thats simply FACT.

I get that you dont like that FACT however there is no need to insult me for passing on that FACT.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Unca Sam, as AGAIN clarified by Mueller just a short while ago, there are lots of significant crimes - but in his role and given your daft legal system, the Pres can't be indicted via the DoJ.  All Mueller could do was to document the 'misdeeds' and handball it to Congress.  Mueller did NOT exonerate Trump - that's just a downright lie.

And just remember that when you imply that no crimes were committed, may I just politely point out that to date, 37 (yes, THIRTY SEVEN) persons / organisations have already been indicted or plead guilty.  So far... 

That list includes 6 Trump advisors....  and in regard to several of those cases, Trump was in fact directly involved, eg the signatures on those cheques.... but you need to re-read my first sentence above as to why Trump hasn't been charged.  Read it as many times as required to understand why Mueller was unable to bring charges.

That's JUST the cases arising from the Mueller report - it doesn't count the other cases underway...  And just wait until the financial stuff finally comes out. :D 

But it's OK, guys, I do understand how hard it is to accept that your superhero isn't the shining light you thought.  Indeed, in some cases, it doesn't matter how much hits the fan - you will still blindly hang on...

• Thanks 1

Not only is Trump not going to be forced out, unlike Mrs May, but he's likely to be reelected.

Regardless of whatever crimes he's committed. All very minor, or ineffectual, crimes that they were.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, DieChecker said:

Regardless of whatever crimes he's committed. All very minor, or ineffectual, crimes that they were.

And the conversion from conservatives to clintonites is complete :lol:

...sorry bro just couldnt resist

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

50 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

And the conversion from conservatives to clintonites is complete :lol:

...sorry bro just couldnt resist

I've been told Clinton was just a liberal Republican all along, and only identified as Democrat to get easier votes.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, DieChecker said:

I've been told Clinton was just a liberal Republican all along, and only identified as Democrat to get easier votes.

Yeah outside of the morality issues he really was. Which being part of the "moral majority" at the time makes whats happening today all the more stunning.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Yeah outside of the morality issues he really was. Which being part of the "moral majority" at the time makes whats happening today all the more stunning.

I've never believed Trump was moral. I just believed he had many good ideas, would back conservative causes, and most of all... was not named Clinton. :tu:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, DieChecker said:

I've never believed Trump was moral. I just believed he had many good ideas, would back conservative causes, and most of all... was not named Clinton. :tu:

Oh I wasnt saying you did. Just that the very people carrying Trump's water today were willing to impeach Clinton for much much much much less all in the name of morality. Kinda places their credibility in doubt no? 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Oh I wasnt saying you did. Just that the very people carrying Trump's water today were willing to impeach Clinton for much much much much less all in the name of morality. Kinda places their credibility in doubt no? 

True. Hypocrisy is everywhere. Probably you and I are both guilty on multiple occasions.  

I do wish that everyone could reach a decision that we're not tolerating any corruption anymore and clear out the government of everyone who has any evidence against them. However the two party system is so entrenched that I doubt, short of some kind of revolution, that we could reset the government to a neutral status which just does the people's business and is not reacting to every triggered whiner out there with an email address.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, DieChecker said:

True. Hypocrisy is everywhere. Probably you and I are both guilty on multiple occasions.  

I do wish that everyone could reach a decision that we're not tolerating any corruption anymore and clear out the government of everyone who has any evidence against them. However the two party system is so entrenched that I doubt, short of some kind of revolution, that we could reset the government to a neutral status which just does the people's business and is not reacting to every triggered whiner out there with an email address.

Yeah my hope is the momentum being built during this administration continues until eventually the Trumps and Hillarys of the world realize there are much easier ways to run a grift than by running for political office.  If congress doesnt do its job quickly and start closing loopholes in executive power we may already be too late though.

5 minutes ago, DieChecker said:

On the one hand I fully agree with you about myself. On the other im fully insulted by your acceptance of it from our elected officials.

1 hour ago, Farmer77 said:

Yeah my hope is the momentum being built during this administration continues until eventually the Trumps and Hillarys of the world realize there are much easier ways to run a grift than by running for political office.  If congress doesnt do its job quickly and start closing loopholes in executive power we may already be too late though.

On the one hand I fully agree with you about myself. On the other im fully insulted by your acceptance of it from our elected officials.

Who did you vote for?

3 hours ago, DieChecker said:

We are all doomed no matter who gets elected.

On 5/30/2019 at 10:44 AM, Myles said:

Who did you vote for?

Sorry Myles IDK how I missed this before. I voted for Jill Stein. 

9 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

Sorry Myles IDK how I missed this before. I voted for Jill Stein. 

https://thinkprogress.org/jill-stein-campaign-russia-ecf424ac3b7e/

Did they ever actually find anything on Stein? She's not the kind of politician I'd vote for, but I don't want anyone being accused of something they didn't do.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, DieChecker said:

https://thinkprogress.org/jill-stein-campaign-russia-ecf424ac3b7e/

Did they ever actually find anything on Stein? She's not the kind of politician I'd vote for, but I don't want anyone being accused of something they didn't do.

Well we know the Russians did really push for her and she definitely had some suspect contacts with high ranking Russians , which makes sense if Hillary was the target why not erode support from both sides of the aisle, but she participated in the congressional investigation and as far as I know she didnt end up with any culpability. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/11/2019 at 9:29 PM, ChrLzs said:

I'm thinking that we are getting close to the event/s that will mark the moment when the downfall begins for Donald.  If you disagree that is about to happen ... well, you're no fun and maybe this thread isn't the one for you..  :D

Anyway, what do you think will be the last straw, the one that marks when it all began to go horribly, legally, presidency-ending wrong?

• The release of the redacted (or maybe unredacted) Mueller Report?
  • An impeachment / indictment beginning on obstruction of justice?
  • Ditto ...  on fraud / misuse of funds (inauguration, tax or otherwise?)?
  • Ditto ...  on something else (there's plenty to pick from)?

or, and here's my picks (both of which are rather surprising to me)

• His big sister's resignation as a Circuit Judge, apparently to avoid prosecution? (Will another prosecution grow out of this?) OR
  • His tax returns content when they are inevitably released...

PS - I actually hate gambling, so I will not be accepting any money.  :D

I will however gleefully accept kudos if/when I'm shown to be right.  (And relief when your nightmare ends and we can go back to watching Trumpless news...)

I just found this.  I don't think the tax returns will ever be given and I don't think the resignation of his sister will affect him at all.

My bet is on some kind of impeachment.  I was disappointed about the Mueller thing.  Not surprising though.  I expected Trump to be gone by now, but the terms not over.  We really need to be focusing on the reprobates in congress and the senate anyway.  Trump and Reagan are proof that our president can be crazy or suffering from alzheimers saying anything they want and still be the "face" of the U.S.  It is the back room boys that make the real decisions.

On 4/12/2019 at 1:35 PM, RavenHawk said:

ABSOLUTELY!!!

He is not draining the swamp, he is stirring the crap up from the bottom of the pot that has been hidden for 100 years.  We can look at it and try to clean it up or just turn our heads.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 4/21/2019 at 5:36 PM, Captain Risky said:

...from personel experience the teenager losing the phone for 24 hours is more of a drama. 

Yeah, it lasts longer.  Toddlers get distracted more easily.

2 hours ago, Desertrat56 said:

He is not draining the swamp, he is stirring the crap up from the bottom of the pot that has been hidden for 100 years.  We can look at it and try to clean it up or just turn our heads.

How else do you drain the swamp?  He’s got the Progs, Deep State, and MSM all worked up falling all over themselves acting like fools.  I absolutely love watching it.  Who doesn’t…

16 hours ago, RavenHawk said:

How else do you drain the swamp?  He’s got the Progs, Deep State, and MSM all worked up falling all over themselves acting like fools.  I absolutely love watching it.  Who doesn’t…

He is not really affecting change for his party, except for pepole actually participating and starting to clean house in congress and senate, which is where the real issues are.  Like every president before him for the last 80 or so years he has an owner and the owner thinks it is ok to let him say what ever he wants (just like Reagan's owners).  He thinks he's doing something, but he is a puppet just like the rest.  It serves someone to keep everyone at each other's throats but in the meantime we can actaully see what is really going on, how manipulated it is.  You just have to pay attention to more than the sound bites.

And the conversation has changed for the disaffected and those who never voted before because they didn't feel like choosing the "best of the worst", which is a cop out for a lot of people who choose to follow a party line, they justify allowing the democrat and republican party head to choose who we get to vote for.  Now we can vote for a libertarian in every state which gives us a third choice.  It isn't the best either but it is a start and if we can keep up the independent momentum we can get the parties taken down and have a representative government of the people instead of the corporations.  Which was supposed to be the original design.  Though that fell down the drain with Jefferson and his cohorts (I think he is the one that started the first "party")

Edited by Desertrat56
  • Like 1