Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump Wanted To Put Migrants In Sanctuary Cit

susieice

I will also, via executive order, form a 1,000,000 man paramilitary force independent from the armed forces and any other branch of government and answerable only to the president.  This will be a safeguard in case the military and police of the Republic are duplicitous and refuse to carry out presidential orders.

5 hours ago, Lord Harry said:

I will also, via executive order, form a 1,000,000 man paramilitary force independent from the armed forces and any other branch of government and answerable only to the president.  This will be a safeguard in case the military and police of the Republic are duplicitous and refuse to carry out presidential orders.

A well regulated (and equipted) militia? All good according to the Constitution.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 4/21/2019 at 2:40 AM, Farmer77 said:

p*** poor "planning" on the feds part making life hard for locals.

pretty hard to come up with housing and other plans for a roving village of people on short notice. 

6 hours ago, Lord Harry said:

It’ll need some sort of special name. Something Snappy. And. Special Snazzy uniform. Something Suitably impressive.

• Like 1

Just now, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

It’ll need some sort of special name. Something Snappy. And. Special Snazzy uniform. Something Suitably impressive.

Republican Guard.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Lord Harry said:

I intend to run for the Presidency of the United States eventually.  I personally like Donald Trump, and overall I think he has done a very good job.  But he is far from perfect.  I would enact rightwing nationalist reforms via executive order, thus over riding congressional opposition to common sense conservative policies. 

Yeah.....um...thats not called the presidency, thats called a dictatorship. 

7 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Yeah.....um...thats not called the presidency, thats called a dictatorship. 

Octavian saw the moral decay in the Roman Republic and sought the most viable means of remedying the situation...

Just now, Lord Harry said:

Octavian saw the moral decay in the Roman Republic and sought the most viable means of remedying the situation...

Where we run into the problem is I see you and your mindset as the perfect example of the cause and symptomology of the moral decay in this nation. So where does that leave us? No where pretty right?

So rather than trying to be combative and domineering perhaps the best approach is to realize that we are stuck with folks we may not agree with so we need to figure out how to compromise. The alternative really is too horrible to contemplate.

Just now, Farmer77 said:

Where we run into the problem is I see you and your mindset as the perfect example of the cause and symptomology of the moral decay in this nation. So where does that leave us? No where pretty right?

So rather than trying to be combative and domineering perhaps the best approach is to realize that we are stuck with folks we may not agree with so we need to figure out how to compromise. The alternative really is too horrible to contemplate.

The alternative is only "horrible" if one lacks the internal fortitude to enact what is necessary.  The situation calls not for compromise, but for a systematic program of cold blooded Realpolitik.

3 minutes ago, Lord Harry said:

The alternative is only "horrible" if one lacks the internal fortitude to enact what is necessary.  The situation calls not for compromise, but for a systematic program of cold blooded Realpolitik.

Ever had a handful of human brains? Listened to a woman scream incoherently as she looks for her child's body parts?  Comforted a friend as he struggles for his last breath?

Millions of Americans experiencing the above and worse is the ultimate end result of the road you are suggesting our nation goes down. If you are human the alternative is horrible.

1 minute ago, Farmer77 said:

Ever had a handful of human brains? Listened to a woman scream incoherently as she looks for her child's body parts?  Comforted a friend as he struggles for his last breath?

Millions of Americans experiencing the above and worse is the ultimate end result of the road you are suggesting our nation goes down. If you are human the alternative is horrible.

Neither Octavian, Cromwell, or Washington flinched.  Rather they did what they felt was best for their respective nations.

6 minutes ago, Lord Harry said:

Neither Octavian, Cromwell, or Washington flinched.  Rather they did what they felt was best for their respective nations.

So the answer to my question is a no.

I would suggest that if that is a reality you really want to pursue you get out into the real world and examine the real world consequences of your fantasies before you find yourself part of something entirely too real.

23 minutes ago, Lord Harry said:

I think you are having fun with us here.  I hope you are able to stay in touch after you are deported.

• Haha 1

• 1 year later...
On 4/14/2019 at 1:50 PM, Raptor Witness said:

Those who try to imagine that the plight of the traveler and the refugee is not looked upon with great sympathy by Heaven, are making a grave mistake.

If any nation, claiming to be built upon Christian ethics wants to commit suicide, just mistreat the fellow Christian traveler or the Christian refugee, and see what happens to you. It will be worse than hurricanes Florence, Michael, the Paradise Fire, and the Anchorage earthquake by a thousand fold, or were those not enough? 

How easy do you imagine it might be to destroy a nation that is already trillions of dollars in debt? How many more multiple calamities does it require to take a hint?

Once the reinsurers are bankrupt, the banks will follow. Nations rise and fall with every season, but for the United States, it will be said that fate collided with a presumed fiction. 

Tell the generals in the Pentagram that the sword, pulled from the earth in a dream, was given a name by its Maker ....

“Any Calamity You Write Upon Me”