Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Spontaneous Exorcisms

Chickadee1948

2 hours ago, Chickadee1948 said:

In the movie, The Fallen, an ancient entity called Azazel, moves in this way, ie: from host to host . 

The movie is fiction and the effects are pure Hollywood and not really based in any cultural concepts.  Classically (in High Magick of the Renaissance and other material) Azazel did not move from host to host (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Azazel) - nor did he need to.

In modern fiction (since the 1960's) or urban legends, these sorts of imagined events happen because the writers pick a name from a mystical source and then decide to embellish on it... something that you can confirm for yourself by simply doing a web search on Azazel.

• Like 5

5 hours ago, Chickadee1948 said:

Piney -

As for con men you quite obviously are the con man on this board with so many false and irrelvant commentshere.

Your "assessment" is demonstrably incorrect. As to putting faith in Cayce, you are revealing the weakness of your position. Citing derivative frauds does not enhance your credibility.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, Chickadee1948 said:

As for his predictions, no psychic is 100 % accurate, because from the time a prediction is made, until the appointed time, many things can change to alter our consensus reality

shame they can't predict the changes-- what utter crap!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Chickadee1948 said:

I was a member of Edgar Cayce Canada, and Edgar Cayce International is alive and well in many countries, with many thousands of members worldwide, so far more than a handful. As for his predictions, no psychic is 100 % accurate, because from the time a prediction is made, until the appointed time, many things can change to alter our consensus reality, and Cayce was aware of the flux of change.  

Has it struck you just how untenable that logic (which I know was explained to you by the Cayce foundation) is?

* if predictions fail, then there's really no such thing as prognostication (I'll use this word instead of predictions, and use predictions in the sense of "If my daughter goes out with that jerk, I predict he'll dump her in two weeks.")

* If prognostications are hit-and-miss, then they're no better than guesses.

* If prognostication can't foresee anything with any accuracy more than two years in advance, then there's no such thing as the Akashic Records.  Akashic Records are described as an accurate record of the past and present and future.  If they're an accurate record, they can't change.  If the future changes then there's no such thing as the Akashic Records.

* If prognostication is true, then we live in a clockwork universe and your fate is pre-ordained and nothing you do will ever affect your pre-ordained future and afterlife (if any.)  It will be present in the Akashic Records.

* If your prognostications fail because the Akashic Records (or whatever) predicted you would fail (in the clockwork universe) then you're not getting your information from the Akashic Records.  And any statement you make about contents of the Akashic Records and their location is therefore most likely false.

* Prognostication will be accurate no matter how unstable the society is IF we live in a clockwork universe. 

* If we live in a chaotic universe, then it's not possible to accurately predict anything beyond a local (in time and space) event.

So... Cayce's predictions were somewhat accurate in the short term but were very inaccurate for the long term (California falling into the ocean.)  Therefore... either he wasn't accessing the Akashic Records (which are immutable and indestructible https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akashic_records) or he couldn't read them very well (Theosophists say they also contain every thought and imagination of humans and only trained seers can tell the real from the imagined in the records) or they don't actually exist.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Any "prediction" made by a "psychic" most often results in nothing more than a self fulfilling prophecy.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, Kenemet said:

That sounds intriguing?  Got a link?  I'm PowerPointing today (so.darn.boring!)

Yup, Uncle Jimmu. :yes:

When I first started helping people I had to throw around ideas with @XenoFish trying to figure out the best English psychological concept-translation. :lol:

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Chickadee1948 said:

Edgar Cayce was not a con man

to you maybe not, but to most= well say no more as this thread proves..

anyways have fun;) 

• Like 2

have a nice weekend....that'sssss alll folks!

• Like 1

Spontaneous Exorcisms

Rarely have exorcisms, but when I do, the spontaneous ones are always the best.

• Haha 2

• 7 months later...

Hi folks,

Because I enjoyed most of your thoughts, helpful comments and various suggestions, I'm back to offer a final solution. Deeper research has yielded tremendous findings that I believe, solve the great question of: "What the devil was that, that just came out of me?"

After examining material produced by shamanic student Carlos Castaneda, in A Yaqui Way of Life, I discovered a perfect match for my smokey entities, in the form of "flyers".  Castaneda's flyers are dark shadows that jump from person to person, before going to ground. They are part of the hierarchy of spiritual parasites that feed on human energy, and cause us to harm ourselves and others as we are instructed or seduced thru our pineal gland transducers.

The main force behind this ongoing criminal activity, which is becoming known as Wetico, is Yahweh Jehovah. He is a criminally insane entity that launched his first holocaust in Jericho with the destruction and incineration of everyone and everything, producing crimes against humanity as well as the land. Holocausts became Yahweh's signature wherever he incarnated, as he worked his evil through: Romans, Greeks, Huns, Mongols, Aztecs, and others.

In the last 5 centuries, Yahweh's colonial evil was spread thru European Christians who cursed the New Worlds with physical and spiritual terrorism. Colonial terrorism is the use of violence to gain political control over indigenous people and their land wealth. Christianity had been weaponized by Constantine the Conqueror in 325 AD, and used by European predator nations to construct their empires with physical and spiritual terrorism. Spiritual terrorism was used to control the hearts and minds of Rome's great slave population at first, and then all of the defeated nations were forced to worship and submit to Yahweh's sick ego.

Yahweh's latest holocaust in Europe [WWII], was payback to punish Israel for failing to become a colonial powerhouse in the Middle East a couple of thousand years ago. Today, with US military welfare, Israel boasts the 4th most powerful military in the world, a source of ME violence, which probably pleases Yahweh and his partner Netanyahu, to no end. As the champion of destructive vengeance, Yahweh never forgives those who betray him and his agenda, so Netanyahu better put his ego away, and do as he's told, or another holocaust may be just around the corner.

After examining material produced by shamanic student Carlos Castaneda,

https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Carlos_Castaneda

The main force behind this ongoing criminal activity, which is becoming known as Wetico, is Yahweh Jehovah. He is a criminally insane entity that launched his first holocaust in Jericho with the destruction and incineration of everyone and everything, producing crimes against humanity as well as the land. Holocausts became Yahweh's signature wherever he incarnated, as he worked his evil through: Romans, Greeks, Huns, Mongols, Aztecs, and others.

Seek psychological help.

In the last 5 centuries, Yahweh's colonial evil was spread thru European Christians who cursed the New Worlds with physical and spiritual terrorism. Colonial terrorism is the use of violence to gain political control over indigenous people and their land wealth. Christianity had been weaponized by Constantine the Conqueror in 325 AD, and used by European predator nations to construct their empires with physical and spiritual terrorism. Spiritual terrorism was used to control the hearts and minds of Rome's great slave population at first, and then all of the defeated nations were forced to worship and submit to Yahweh's sick ego.

Good help.

Yahweh's latest holocaust in Europe [WWII], was payback to punish Israel for failing to become a colonial powerhouse in the Middle East a couple of thousand years ago. Today, with US military welfare, Israel boasts the 4th most powerful military in the world, a source of ME violence, which probably pleases Yahweh and his partner Netanyahu, to no end. As the champion of destructive vengeance, Yahweh never forgives those who betray him and his agenda, so Netanyahu better put his ego away, and do as he's told, or another holocaust may be just around the corner.

The best money can buy.......

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

8 hours ago, Chickadee1948 said:

Deeper research has yielded tremendous findings that I believe, solve the great question of: "What the devil was that, that just came out of me?"

Yeah, I'd have to do research to see what I ate a few days ago too...can't even remember if I had a bagel or cereal this morning.

:P

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Chickadee1948 said:

I'm back to offer a final solution.

That sounds so familiar. 

Somebody else had one of those.

Bah. It escapes me at the moment. 

I'll let you know if I remember. 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, onlookerofmayhem said:

Somebody else had one of those.

Andrew Jackson? :o

• Haha 1
  • Sad 2

19 minutes ago, Piney said:

The one I was thinking of was a little more contemporary. But yeah, I guess this a$$hole counts as having one also.

10 hours ago, Chickadee1948 said:

Hi folks,

Because I enjoyed most of your thoughts, helpful comments and various suggestions, I'm back to offer a final solution. Deeper research has yielded tremendous findings that I believe, solve the great question of: "What the devil was that, that just came out of me?"

After examining material produced by shamanic student Carlos Castaneda, in A Yaqui Way of Life, I discovered a perfect match for my smokey entities, in the form of "flyers".  Castaneda's flyers are dark shadows that jump from person to person, before going to ground. They are part of the hierarchy of spiritual parasites that feed on human energy, and cause us to harm ourselves and others as we are instructed or seduced thru our pineal gland transducers.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

We got another one folks! Quick where's the straight jacket?

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, ThereWeAreThen said:

We got another one folks! Quick where's the straight jacket?

He left in a tizzy once before. :whistle:

Shaman my butt !! :lol:

He likes to call Xeno my little dog which I think is kinda cute. ^_^

3 minutes ago, Piney said:

He left in a tizzy once before. :whistle:

Shaman my butt !! :lol:

He likes to call Xeno my little dog which I think is kinda cute. ^_^

I'd love to have Rick Sanchez as a pet! 

I still see Xeno as Rick cause his bloody avatars.:lol: And Rick has to be one of the best sci fi characters ever.

But back on topic, yea some peoples insanity frightens me!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, ThereWeAreThen said:

Rick has to be one of the best sci fi characters ever.

:nw:

Thank you, :skthank you, :clap:thank you. :st 

Love you too! :tsu:

16 hours ago, Piney said:

I can't believe you actually invoked America's first terrorist, the condemned Indian Killer, Andrew Jackson. [The ethical, non-politicized definition of colonial terrorism is: "the use of violence and threats of violence to gain political control over indigenous people and their land wealth"]  Colonialism was, and continues to be a criminal enterprise, and Iraq and Afghanistan are just the latest victims of US international crimes.

Andrew Jackson was a deeply immoral man who hunted and persecuted the Seminole nation whose homeland was in Florida. He hunted and murdered the Seminoles into near extinction, producing one of the first of hundreds of genocides committed by white Christian colonists in the so called New World, with the Pope's blessing. Popes are not known for their moral or ethical behaviour.

The systematic murder of indigenous families to take their wealth, imprison and abuse their children through forced Christian conversion and oppression, and hold them hostage in residential school prisons to ensure the good behaviour of their communities, were grievous crimes against humanity. Those crimes took place on a regular basis across the Americas. as every colonial power acted with criminal intent as they destroyed indigenous nations for their wealth. Iraq and Afghanistan are modern versions of Florida. Was brutal and repugnant colonialism a crime back then? Colonialism is really a combination of two extreme human activities whose criminal nature had been recognized as "armed robbery" and "home invasion", on continental scales.

To illustrate how morally and ethically confused Christian colonial minds like Andrew Jackson had become; Jackson had attacked and eradicated Seminole families who were protecting their families and legitimate homeland. He called them terrorists for defending themselves against his destructive genocide, This attitude of domination by violence and destruction has been America's signature to this day, as the US colonizes the world. Today, US military forces occupy more than 150 sovereign nations, but this criminal process is coming to an end as more people transcend their cultural conditioning to recognize the criminality of their governments.

35 minutes ago, Chickadee1948 said:

I can't believe you actually invoked America's first terrorist

I can't believe your anti-Semitism.

36 minutes ago, Chickadee1948 said:

The systematic murder of indigenous families to take their wealth, imprison and abuse their children through forced Christian conversion and oppression, and hold them hostage in residential school prisons to ensure the good behaviour of their communities, were grievous crimes against humanity. Those crimes took place on a regular basis across the Americas. as every colonial power acted with criminal intent as they destroyed indigenous nations for their wealth. Iraq and Afghanistan are modern versions of Florida. Was brutal and repugnant colonialism a crime back then? Colonialism is really a combination of two extreme human activities whose criminal nature had been recognized as "armed robbery" and "home invasion", on continental scales.

Mate, your White, and your self hate makes me want to wretch. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Piney said:

I can't believe your anti-Semitism.

Mate, your White, and your self hate makes me want to wretch. 

"I can't believe you're anti-Semitism" -  More unfounded accusations from this board's uninformed attack dogs. :devil:

Listen and learn - My case against the intergalactic criminal and spiritual parasite Yahweh Jehovah is restricted to him, and not to his victims. The Hebrew people who were seduced into a bad deal with him thousands of years ago were bamboozled [fooled] because of his lies and deceptions. Yahweh never owned the promised land that he offered to Moses [how creepy can you get eh?]. Instead of taking his people onto a higher spiritual path of ascension and universal harmony, Yahweh the Destroyer took his newly contracted [enslaved] people down the criminal path to the worst crimes,eg: murder, rape, land theft, herem, etc...and their own spiritual death by committing genocide against other humans. A few hundred years later, after Israel had failed to grow into a military empire, Yahweh dumped Israel and switch his loyalty to Rome, where two sickos, Nero and Constantine, became his new partners in crime. Yahweh's low criminal nature created "the holocaust" a weapon of Yahweh's vengence for those who betrayed or disappointed his evil wishes to destroy. Yahweh spares no one as he slays families and then burns [roasts] their flesh, to satisfy his and his hierarchy's parasitic pleasures. Please read this part carefully: I'm charging Yahweh Jehovah the Destroyer with orchestrating many holocausts,beginning in Jericho, and ending with the European holocaust he produced during WWII. Those bodies were burned to feed his hierarchy circling overhead.

"Mate, your White, and self hate makes me want to wretch".... wretch is a noun that means “an unhappy or unlucky person, whereas "retch" is a verb that means “to vomit,” From the way you and your accomplices have attacked my honest work and contributions on this board, I would say that "retching" would be deeply cleansing and therapeutic for you, so knock yourself out!  You'll be surprised at what comes out of you. You too may witness those grey flyers leaving your body the way I did. My friend, I deal in truth and love, and if you can't get comfortable with those higher vibrations by now then I suggest you seek and discover your core self before you continue to attack others for idle pleasure.

Jung'sMonster.jpg

40 minutes ago, Chickadee1948 said:

Listen and learn - My case against the intergalactic criminal and spiritual parasite Yahweh Jehovah is restricted to him, and not to his victims. The Hebrew people who were seduced into a bad deal with him thousands of years ago were bamboozled [fooled] because of his lies and deceptions. Yahweh never owned the promised land that he offered to Moses [how creepy can you get eh?]

If your going to bash the Abrahamic Religions at least actually study them. 

Moses was a fictional character. The Exodus never happened and the Jews developed "in-situ" in the hills of Canaan and were a branch of that ethnic-linguistic group. Any Rabbinical scholar will tell you that. "His" laws were written during the Ptolemaic  Era. Yahweh was worshiped by Judea .Israel worshiped El. They were both combined during the Roman Period and "Jehovah" was a 14th Century mispronunciation of Yaweh. There was no "evil being" guiding them. 

Nero just went insane. Probably from disease and Constantine was just consolidating his empire. They had no connection. 

• Like 1

On 12/3/2019 at 9:25 AM, Piney said:

If your going to bash the Abrahamic Religions at least actually study them. 

Moses was a fictional character. The Exodus never happened and the Jews developed "in-situ" in the hills of Canaan and were a branch of that ethnic-linguistic group. Any Rabbinical scholar will tell you that. "His" laws were written during the Ptolemaic  Era. Yahweh was worshiped by Judea .Israel worshiped El. They were both combined during the Roman Period and "Jehovah" was a 14th Century mispronunciation of Yaweh. There was no "evil being" guiding them. 

Nero just went insane. Probably from disease and Constantine was just consolidating his empire. They had no connection. 

Moses was as real as Yahweh, Enoch, Jesus, electrons, and you....the existence of each is questionable....I see you still like to cut an paste info instead of doing real research.

Most people are too terrified to face the reality of their own spiritual possession, so they live in dangerous denial, but in the darkness of night they pull the blankets up over their heads, and turn desperately to any deity that may appear. Stuck in the fear zone, they barter parts of themselves like their soul energy, in exchange for protection against the great darkness around them. They make bad deals based on fear, and surrender their spiritual sovereignty to low vibrational energies like Yahweh the storm god of vengance and destruction,  who operates like a ruthless mafia boss as he creates holocausts [Jericho, WWII] to punish those who transgress against him and his hierarchy of spiritual parasites, often mistaken for helpful angels.

When we live in the darkness of spiritual ignorance, Yahweh's dark minions control our thoughts much more easily, and cause us to harm ourselves through low human activities like: physical and spiritual terrorism, violence, excessive competition, domination and oppression of others, addiction, sexual offences....etc...

It may be a result of your deep cultural conditioning, but you have foolishly oversimplified the colonial horrors of Roman terrorists like Nero and Constantine...they are directly and criminally connected through brutally genocidal colonial terrorism....the same criminal process that created all the European Christian empires and the USA, as slavery empires around the world....try reading real history for a change, instead of your biased cultural materials.