Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Spontaneous Exorcisms

Chickadee1948

1 hour ago, Chickadee1948 said:

Moses was as real as Yahweh

You got that right. They're not! :lol:

Most people are too terrified to face the reality of their own spiritual possession, so they live in dangerous denial, but in the darkness of night they pull the blankets up over their heads, and turn desperately to any deity that may appear. Stuck in the fear zone, they barter parts of themselves like their soul energy, in exchange for protection against the great darkness around them. They make bad deals based on fear, and surrender their spiritual sovereignty to low vibrational energies like Yahweh the storm god of vengance and destruction,  who operates like a ruthless mafia boss as he creates holocausts [Jericho, WWII] to punish those who transgress against him and his hierarchy of spiritual parasites, often mistaken for helpful angels

Except these things don't exist.:yes:

It may be a result of your deep cultural conditioning, but you have foolishly oversimplified the colonial horrors of Roman terrorists like Nero and Constantine...they are directly and criminally connected through brutally genocidal colonial terrorism....the same criminal process that created all the European Christian empires and the USA, as slavery empires around the world....try reading real history for a change, instead of your biased cultural materials.

Unlike you I was raised a Traditional Native and was the first to use 'Lies My Teachers Told Me' in the Friends Schools and unlike you I actually have a background in theology and Biblical history compliments of the Friends (Quakers) and Princeton. 

Your just a wannbe Pretendian cult leader making stuff up.  :tu:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, Piney said:

You got that right. They're not! :lol:

Except these things don't exist.:yes:

Unlike you I was raised a Traditional Native and was the first to use 'Lies My Teachers Told Me' in the Friends Schools and unlike you I actually have a background in theology and Biblical history compliments of the Friends (Quakers) and Princeton. 

Your just a wannbe Pretendian cult leader making stuff up.  :tu:

"Your just a wannbe Pretendian cult leader making stuff up" ...now that's hilarious..:w00t: .You put a big smile on my face. Did you really learn this jiberish in Princeton, or was it Macdonald's Hamburger U, where they  teach fake religions covered in that special Yahweh sauce? 

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, Chickadee1948 said:

"Your just a wannbe Pretendian cult leader making stuff up" ...now that's hilarious..:w00t: .You put a big smile on my face. Did you really learn this jiberish in Princeton, or was it Macdonald's Hamburger U, where they  teach fake religions covered in that special Yahweh sauce? 

So what is your educational background?  Because all I see is superstitious anti-Semitic anti-Christian scare tactics coming from your own mind and a self loathing for your own race.

Really enlightened. :yes:

• Like 4

1 hour ago, XenoFish said:

Are we doing this again?!?

Fringe lunatics have short memories.........But on the bright side his Youtube channel and Facebook page has been cleared out so I guess his energy healing business ran into problems. :whistle:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 4/13/2019 at 5:03 AM, Chickadee1948 said:

Thanks GlitterRose, 

Are you suggesting that I inadvertently stepped into the Abyss each time I saw a spiritual entity? I really don't know what happens when we suddenly and unexpectedly connect with the numinous, but it shakes up our energy field, and destabilizes the consensus reality that we are confined to live within. There are moments during my day when I intentionally try to connect with the divine (my higher self) in meditation, but these "extraordinary sightings" happened outside those meditations. But not randomly. 

I've visited (spiritually) something like an abyss that exists in me, but right now I'm trying to work with energy vorticies as a means of spiritual escape from here.

I had forgotten about Aleister Crowley's work. Thanks' for that. 

Don't think of the abyss as some exterior thing. We each have it and we can wallow in it if we're not careful. 

Use a simple banishment like the LBRP and the Middle Pillar exercise to get things back in balance. 

These things work even if you're just thinking about it from a psychological perspective. 

• Like 1

Ok.. so I just read 4 pages of Chikadee's babble.. Cayce? seriously? good grief.. there has not one prediction that he made that has come true in the timelines that he gave .. and I am talking the orginal ones.. not the ones that were creatively edited later to make them true.. 

Chik.. mate.. seriously. .get help.. proper help.. not some psychobabble that you are spilling.. I would say lay of the glass barbie.. but what you are talking about is way more out there than any crack head will say.. so that tells me your not on drugs.. 

• Thanks 4

• 10 months later...

your verbal puking was unnecessarily hateful...why?

• Haha 1