Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Babe bambino

I think i messed up BAD

96 posts in this topic

Babe bambino

A couple hours ago i did some spiritual work with no prep. I asked for a certain dead person to come into my space and asked them some yes or no questions when i was done i said thank you and bye. 2 hours later and im in the toilet and suddenly the shower turns on by itself i was like wtf so now im thinking i opened a portal to spirits or some bs and now im freaking out. What do you all make of this?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Piney
19 minutes ago, Not A Rockstar said:

I would say that you are terribly bored and need to find an interesting hobby and/or a job to get you out of the house and into meeting other people.

Playing games and pretending and flirting with very low grade "spiritual" bs is not worth wasting time on, and I say that as a lifelong practitioner and believer who holds nothing higher than the pursuit of God, Creator, The Source, Spirit, whatever you wish to call it. 

Take a walk, get out of the house, read a good book. Life is what YOU make it. 

What he said. :)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

sci-nerd
1 hour ago, Babe bambino said:

and suddenly the shower turns on by itself

Do you live alone?
If not, ask if someone used the shower earlier.
If yes, ask if the water was interrupted.
If yes, they probably forgot to turn the tap off, so when the water returned, it just started pouring.

Babe bambino
8 minutes ago, sci-nerd said:

Do you live alone?
If not, ask if someone used the shower earlier.
If yes, ask if the water was interrupted.
If yes, they probably forgot to turn the tap off, so when the water returned, it just started pouring.

Yes the shower was used earlier but i dont know what you mean by ask if the water was interupted. The shower literally turned on like a red light switches on and the noise came on too as if someone turned it on.

Babe bambino
45 minutes ago, Not A Rockstar said:

I would say that you are terribly bored and need to find an interesting hobby and/or a job to get you out of the house and into meeting other people.

Playing games and pretending and flirting with very low grade "spiritual" bs is not worth wasting time on, and I say that as a lifelong practitioner and believer who holds nothing higher than the pursuit of God, Creator, The Source, Spirit, whatever you wish to call it. 

Take a walk, get out of the house, read a good book. Life is what YOU make it. 

Yes im going to try to stop stressing out about things and live life to the fullest.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

sci-nerd
1 minute ago, Babe bambino said:

i dont know what you mean by ask if the water was interupted

Sometimes a water pipe leaks or bursts, and they have to turn it off to fix it. It could happen in the building, but also far away, in connection with road work.

• Like 2

Babe bambino
Just now, sci-nerd said:

Sometimes a water pipe leaks or bursts, and they have to turn it off to fix it. It could happen in the building, but also far away, in connection with road work.

Yeah we have had road works a like 2 days ago the water always cuts off where i live so yeah maybe.

sci-nerd
Just now, Babe bambino said:

Yeah we have had road works a like 2 days ago the water always cuts off where i live so yeah maybe.

I am very sure that is the cause! The last one to use the shower forgot to turn the tap off, because the water was cut.

• Like 1

Piney
13 minutes ago, Babe bambino said:

Thats not even funny i have really bad anxiety

Then you really shouldn't mess with these things. You can't have a "fear factor" when playing with woo. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

sci-nerd
Just now, Piney said:

Then you really shouldn't mess with these things. You can't have a "fear factor" when playing with woo. 

Woo is about as dangerous as a horror flick. Or as a deck of cards with alternative motives. Or as a glass turned upside down.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Piney
1 minute ago, sci-nerd said:

Woo is about as dangerous as a horror flick. Or as a deck of cards with alternative motives. Or as a glass turned upside down.

The psychological aspect. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

Babe bambino

Yeah i understand that but i was reacting to an immature post piney!! I guess im just too curious.

• Like 4

SecretSanta

Call a plumber. Faucet or washer may need to be replaced. Can happen because of pressure. Wouldn’t want it to happen while you were out causing a flooding your home.

• Like 3

Babe bambino

Tbh i want my house to flood so we can move HAHAHAHAHAHA not that we can afford to but yeah.

papageorge1
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Babe bambino said:

A couple hours ago i did some spiritual work with no prep. I asked for a certain dead person to come into my space and asked them some yes or no questions when i was done i said thank you and bye. 2 hours later and im in the toilet and suddenly the shower turns on by itself i was like wtf so now im thinking i opened a portal to spirits or some bs and now im freaking out. What do you all make of this?

I take it the shower has not done this before? Faucets/showers turning on are among the commonly reported phenomena in hauntings as you may probably know because you freaked-out. Certainly there is a chance the shower malfunctioned on its own. You could judge that better than us.

What happened during this two hour session? I'm curious and that information may shed light on your case.

Typically, unprepared people, as you apparently know, should not try to summon spirits haphazardly. Undesirable entities may jump in. I have heard many such stories.

As for advice, I'd say forget about it and don't do it again. If anything more serious occurs then you'll have to go from there. 

Edited by papageorge1
  • Like 3

XenoFish
3 hours ago, Babe bambino said:

You've admitted to having mental health issues and that someone has already spooked you by telling you that there was some entity attachment. Personally I don't recommend doing any spirit works. As this may very well aggravate your preexisting conditions. 

• Like 7

XenoFish
2 hours ago, sci-nerd said:

It can be extremely dangerous on a psychological level. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Babe bambino
11 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

I take it the shower has not done this before? Faucets/showers turning on are among the commonly reported phenomena in hauntings as you may probably know because you freaked-out. Certainly there is a chance the shower malfunctioned on its own. You could judge that better than us.

What happened during this two hour session? I'm curious and that information may shed light on your case.

Typically, unprepared people, as you apparently know, should not try to summon spirits haphazardly. Undesirable entities may jump in. I have heard many such stories.

As for advice, I'd say forget about it and don't do it again. If anything more serious occurs then you'll have to go from there. 

I legit did this "summoning" for less than 5 minutes and then it was like 2 hours later when the shower turned on.

• Thanks 1

Babe bambino
8 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

You've admitted to having mental health issues and that someone has already spooked you by telling you that there was some entity attachment. Personally I don't recommend doing any spirit works. As this may very well aggravate your preexisting conditions. 

Yeah im never gonna do this again f that ****

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

XenoFish
Just now, Babe bambino said:

Yeah im never gonna do this again f that ****

Magick is pretty much a head trip. I did a midnight evocation of the dead on Halloween back in I think 2010-2011 (not sure). Used only a sigil. The combination of sleep deprivation and belief made for a very spooky experience. The thing about doing such as this is confirmation bias and obsession. People too often get carried away with it.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Babe bambino

Im too scared to sleep :,(

• Sad 1

Babe bambino
Just now, XenoFish said:

Magick is pretty much a head trip. I did a midnight evocation of the dead on Halloween back in I think 2010-2011 (not sure). Used only a sigil. The combination of sleep deprivation and belief made for a very spooky experience. The thing about doing such as this is confirmation bias and obsession. People too often get carried away with it.

Yeah i can definitely see how people can get things mixed up and look to deeply into things including me. I also have ocd so i tend to have intrusive and obsessive thoughts.

XenoFish
1 minute ago, Babe bambino said:

Im too scared to sleep :,(

Banish by laughter. 

• Like 4

sci-nerd
5 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

It can be extremely dangerous on a psychological level. 

Yes, fear itself can harm you. Panic and shock can be lethal, but mostly to old people, and people with blood circulation disorders.

If you are young and healthy, you can be scared sh!tless, and live to tell your grandchildren. Not that it's a healthy experience, but it's not harmful either.

• Like 1