Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Babe bambino

I think i messed up BAD

96 posts in this topic

XenoFish
1 minute ago, Babe bambino said:

Yeah i can definitely see how people can get things mixed up and look to deeply into things including me. I also have ocd so i tend to have intrusive and obsessive thoughts.

So you should be very careful. 

• Like 1

Jon the frog
Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Babe bambino said:

A couple hours ago i did some spiritual work with no prep. I asked for a certain dead person to come into my space and asked them some yes or no questions when i was done i said thank you and bye. 2 hours later and im in the toilet and suddenly the shower turns on by itself i was like wtf so now im thinking i opened a portal to spirits or some bs and now im freaking out. What do you all make of this?

Shoot the shower with a shotgun ! Be sure that it is no longer dangerous ! Joke apart, don't take thing too seriously, take it easy ! 

Edited by Jon the frog
  • Like 1

XenoFish
Just now, sci-nerd said:

Yes, fear itself can harm you. Panic and shock can be lethal, but mostly to old people, and people with blood circulation disorders.

If you are young and healthy, you can be scared sh!tless, and live to tell your grandchildren. Not that it's a healthy experience, but it's not harmful either.

If someone who has a mental illness thinks their dog is possessed by the devil, and this "devil-dog" commands them to kill. What do you think. Someone might grow more and more paranoid because of it. The occult isn't all white light and rainbow unicorns. It has a very dark side.

• Like 3

sci-nerd
2 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

If someone who has a mental illness thinks their dog is possessed by the devil, and this "devil-dog" commands them to kill. What do you think. Someone might grow more and more paranoid because of it. The occult isn't all white light and rainbow unicorns. It has a very dark side.

When did a shower turn into the son of Sam? :D

Babe bambino

I agree with you there xeno, stuff like this isnt made for individuals with mental illness including me. Many people shouldnt be involved in such practices anyways.

• Like 4

Babe bambino
5 minutes ago, Jon the frog said:

Shoot the shower with a shotgun ! Be sure that it is no longer dangerous ! Joke apart, don't take thing too seriously, take it easy ! 

Im trying to but im having my anxious body tremors rn. 

XenoFish
Posted (edited)

The sad fact is that there are very few to no magical mentor anymore. Just pop star occultist. The art used to take discipline, willpower, and critical thinking. Magicians used to honestly apply the scientific method to what they did. Which is why the psychological paradigm is probably the only correct one. (and no I don't feel like arguing that). The old grimoires are just work books. Not to be taking as literal fact. 

If the practitioner isn't level headed, then that's trouble.

Edited by XenoFish
  • Like 4

XenoFish
1 minute ago, sci-nerd said:

When did a shower turn into the son of Sam? :D

You get my point though? Right? I mean there is a difference between some teenagers or 20 somethings just spooking themselves out and people obsession over one spooky event.

2 minutes ago, Babe bambino said:

I agree with you there xeno, stuff like this isnt made for individuals with mental illness including me. Many people shouldnt be involved in such practices anyways.

I admire your honesty and I'm very glad to see it. You get the Xeno seal of approval. :tu:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

sci-nerd
1 minute ago, XenoFish said:

You get my point though? Right? I mean there is a difference between some teenagers or 20 somethings just spooking themselves out and people obsession over one spooky event.

Gotcha :tu:

1 minute ago, XenoFish said:

You get the Xeno seal of approval

What dafuq!? :w00t:

• Haha 5

XenoFish

The thing is babe bambino, myself and other like me want you to be well. I mean that's the first concern. At least should be. I've seen bad advice handed to emotionally vulnerable people on here in the past. I do not want to see a repeat. None of us are doctors (that I know of), nor psychologist (though we maybe knowledgeable), however when there is something we can clear us (such as a haunting) that allows us to ease someone's mind, we will do it. 

Here a little bit of a thought-experiment for you.

Would the faucet have come on without the summoning?  

• Like 3

XenoFish
1 minute ago, sci-nerd said:

What dafuq!? :w00t:

I have given that out a total of 3 times now. Only three times. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Piney
4 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

I have given that out a total of 3 times now. Only three times. 

:(

• Confused 1

Babe bambino

The thing is babe bambino, myself and other like me want you to be well. I mean that's the first concern. At least should be. I've seen bad advice handed to emotionally vulnerable people on here in the past. I do not want to see a repeat. None of us are doctors (that I know of), nor psychologist (though we maybe knowledgeable), however when there is something we can clear us (such as a haunting) that allows us to ease someone's mind, we will do it. 

Here a little bit of a thought-experiment for you.

Would the faucet have come on without the summoning?  

I asked the question out of mostly reassurance and when someone said that i may have invited entities that just scared the hell out of me for the second time. Although ive made my bed so i have to lie in it. We have been having water issues on and off these recent months and road water works did take place not long ago so it could be that but im really not sure.

• Like 2

XenoFish
Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Piney said:

:(

You don't need it. You know you've already got it. I wouldn't converse as much with you if you didn't. Plus I wouldn't call you into a thread if I didn't trust your knowledge. Put that in your peace pipe and smoke it mister.:lol:

Edited by XenoFish
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Babe bambino
10 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

I admire your honesty and I'm very glad to see it. You get the Xeno seal of approval. :tu:

Im very honored. I would like to thank my mum, cat and the person i look at in the mirror.

• Haha 4

XenoFish
Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, Babe bambino said:

im really not sure.

Thus the problem.

There is no path B. You can never know for 100% certainty. Which I will admit is extremely frustrating. So much frustration...

Edited by XenoFish
  • Like 3

sci-nerd
1 minute ago, Babe bambino said:

Im very honored. I would like to thank my mum, cat and the person i look at in the mirror.

You just became a legend. Take a moment to grasp it. Just breathe easy.

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

Babe bambino

Thus the problem.

There is no path B. You can never know for 100% certainty. Which I will admit extremely frustrating. So much frustration...

Yep and thats also the cure for ocd is to be comfortable with not being certain. I hate it but i have to be fine with it

• Like 2

Babe bambino
2 minutes ago, sci-nerd said:

You just became a legend. Take a moment to grasp it. Just breathe easy.

<3 <3

• Like 1

Piney
8 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Put that in your peace pipe and smoke it mister.:lol:

You and the cardiologist made me quit. :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Babe bambino
1 minute ago, Piney said:

You and the cardiologist made me quit. :lol:

I miss cigarettes. That and weed.

Piney
3 minutes ago, Babe bambino said:

weed.

I was one of the "born addicted" with a druggie mommie so I never touched the stuff. I didn't want to act like she did. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Babe bambino
16 minutes ago, Piney said:

I was one of the "born addicted" with a druggie mommie so I never touched the stuff. I didn't want to act like she did. 

Im so sorry you had to go through that. Thats honestly terrible, i stopped because it cause my dp/dr and i had signs of early psychosis thanks to my family history of schizophrenia. That being said weed is considered generally tame in comparison to other drugs but it messed my entire life because of what it did to my mental health and although i miss it im never going back.

• Like 2

Megaro
5 hours ago, Babe bambino said:

A couple hours ago i did some spiritual work with no prep. I asked for a certain dead person to come into my space and asked them some yes or no questions when i was done i said thank you and bye. 2 hours later and im in the toilet and suddenly the shower turns on by itself i was like wtf so now im thinking i opened a portal to spirits or some bs and now im freaking out. What do you all make of this?

I really think you will be okay and did not cause an event.  You are probably re-thinking summoning a deceased person, and getting a little freaked as a result.  Perfectly normal.  But wanting to summon the dead (whether you have the power to do so or not) is seriously heavy duty.  Be careful please. 

• Like 1

Babe bambino
1 minute ago, Megaro said:

I really think you will be okay and did not cause an event.  You are probably re-thinking summoning a deceased person, and getting a little freaked as a result.  Perfectly normal.  But wanting to summon the dead (whether you have the power to do so or not) is seriously heavy duty.  Be careful please. 

Yep im gonna stay far away from it as possible and just stick to burning bay leaves (manifestation spell). Thanks for the advice :)