Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Babe bambino

I think i messed up BAD

96 posts in this topic

and then
5 hours ago, Babe bambino said:

Thats not even funny i have really bad anxiety

Hi Babe bambino, welcome to UM!  I'm sorry for the stress you're dealing with but if I may, a question?  I'm curious if you are a believer in God?  I don't mean "religion" or "do you go to church" or any of that.  I don't mean to offend or get too personal but I've seen these kinds of posts before and it has always fascinated me how many of those who ask these questions will then laugh or mock the idea of a Creator God but they believe in calling the dead or receiving power from entities beyond our reality here.  I actually believe both in the God of the Bible as well as the reality of demons.  Piney's criteria make me a very poor candidate for playing with these things, not that I've ever tried.  Just curious, thanks.

• Like 1

the13bats

sorry there are no spirits of dead people out there to conjure up, there are no portals to open, it only exists in the mind of the believers.

and however your faucet came on it wasnt from a ghost or anything otherwordly,

if its not your mind playing tricks then its just some natural cause,

wouldn't it be cool if we could conjure up a spirit or 2 i could inlist them to help clean and organize my basement.

• Like 2

Love Buzz
2 hours ago, Babe bambino said:

Yep im gonna stay far away from it as possible and just stick to burning bay leaves (manifestation spell). Thanks for the advice :)

Don't forget the eye of newt, toe of frog, tongue of dog and lizard leg. :rolleyes:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

the13bats

all the magic and spells, hocus pocus is a bogus focus,

not that i dont to a degree relate to things you post my drdp started early mid 20s and set off insane panic attacks, took years to figure it out, still ongoing and develop some coping skills, having a club all that time, sounds paradoxical even to me, i saw what drugs did to people i was scared to try most and weed gave me insane panic, i did take valium for a while it didnt help that much and i havent touched it in 20 years as it started making me feel worse.

now 54 i still pretty much have some version of drdp most of the time, not so much panic anymore super hypersensitive to too much stimuli.

well, that helped zero.

toast
15 hours ago, Babe bambino said:

.What do you all make of this?

Nothing.

• Like 2

XenoFish
8 hours ago, the13bats said:

Just pretty'd up affirmations. I've even got a thread about it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

XenoFish
8 hours ago, Love Buzz said:

Don't forget the eye of newt, toe of frog, tongue of dog and lizard leg. :rolleyes:

What about the hot sauce. You forgot that. It's the most important ingredient.:lol:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

XenoFish

The Magical Placebo Effect I really need to do an update/part 2 of this...

• Like 3

Babe bambino
8 hours ago, and then said:

Hi Babe bambino, welcome to UM!  I'm sorry for the stress you're dealing with but if I may, a question?  I'm curious if you are a believer in God?  I don't mean "religion" or "do you go to church" or any of that.  I don't mean to offend or get too personal but I've seen these kinds of posts before and it has always fascinated me how many of those who ask these questions will then laugh or mock the idea of a Creator God but they believe in calling the dead or receiving power from entities beyond our reality here.  I actually believe both in the God of the Bible as well as the reality of demons.  Piney's criteria make me a very poor candidate for playing with these things, not that I've ever tried.  Just curious, thanks.

I do believe in God, in fact im a muslim so i shouldnt even be doing this because its a HUGE sin but im not that religious. Im never going to do something like that again because it really scared me but i did it because i was so curious to see what would take place.

• Like 3

Babe bambino
Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, the13bats said:

not that i dont to a degree relate to things you post my drdp started early mid 20s and set off insane panic attacks, took years to figure it out, still ongoing and develop some coping skills, having a club all that time, sounds paradoxical even to me, i saw what drugs did to people i was scared to try most and weed gave me insane panic, i did take valium for a while it didnt help that much and i havent touched it in 20 years as it started making me feel worse.

now 54 i still pretty much have some version of drdp most of the time, not so much panic anymore super hypersensitive to too much stimuli.

well, that helped zero.

I understand completely i am super sensitive to drugs if i reacted badly to weed imagine what a proper drug could do to me. Dp/dr is thr WORST i thought i was going to go insane and die and i wanted my friends to call the ambulance ive gotten better a bit but im not 100% recovered and thats fine because ive learned to deal with it. Magic and stuff is not what i should be doing rn. Also what was your club called? I like the look of clubs and pubs hehehe

Edited by Babe bambino
  • Like 1

Babe bambino
8 hours ago, Love Buzz said:

Well clearly you dont believe in the law of attraction.

XenoFish
3 hours ago, Babe bambino said:

Well clearly you dont believe in the law of attraction.

The law of confirmation bias you mean.

• Like 3

Babe bambino
13 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

The law of confirmation bias you mean.

Well its not to me

XenoFish
1 minute ago, Babe bambino said:

Well its not to me

Okay...we'll leave it at that. 

Babe bambino
2 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Okay...we'll leave it at that. 

Im sorry, im feeling a little bit snappy today its just when i feel like people are being insensitive i get upset i told someone on here to shut up but i think that message got deleted.

XenoFish
Just now, Babe bambino said:

Im sorry, im feeling a little bit snappy today its just when i feel like people are being insensitive i get upset i told someone on here to shut up but i think that message got deleted.

No problem. You're not the only one around here with a short fuse. I probably got you beat on that.:lol:

What I was going to elaborate on was that the "law of attraction" works, but doesn't work. Meaning we tend to have selective focus, either consciously are on a unconscious level. Perhaps you said to yourself at one times, "I wish I could find that movie I wanted", then some time later notice it at a store. That's how it works. It can be leveraged to our advantage. Depending on which version you're following it will have various rules and techniques. I know the "Hicks" version is just a watered down Think and Grow Rich. Which I do recommend reading. The main difference is that the "Hicks" version takes out the action part. Plus the Hicks method basically guilt trips you for not getting what you've visualized. 

I like using intention-manifestation, because I see it as a method of programming my subconscious focus. Typically the first thing you say to yourself each morning will set the mood for the day. 

• Like 1

Earl.Of.Trumps
8 minutes ago, Babe bambino said:

Babe, I didn't read the whole thread but did you ever resolve how the shower got going? any other events after that?

Babe bambino
1 hour ago, XenoFish said:

No problem. You're not the only one around here with a short fuse. I probably got you beat on that.:lol:

What I was going to elaborate on was that the "law of attraction" works, but doesn't work. Meaning we tend to have selective focus, either consciously are on a unconscious level. Perhaps you said to yourself at one times, "I wish I could find that movie I wanted", then some time later notice it at a store. That's how it works. It can be leveraged to our advantage. Depending on which version you're following it will have various rules and techniques. I know the "Hicks" version is just a watered down Think and Grow Rich. Which I do recommend reading. The main difference is that the "Hicks" version takes out the action part. Plus the Hicks method basically guilt trips you for not getting what you've visualized. 

I like using intention-manifestation, because I see it as a method of programming my subconscious focus. Typically the first thing you say to yourself each morning will set the mood for the day. 

Thats interesting and another way to look at things. I did notice esther hicks is a bit brash to people when they tell her about trying to manifest things into their lives. You should tell me more about intention manifestation :3

XenoFish

You should tell me more about intention manifestation :3

What exactly do you wish to know?

Babe bambino
1 hour ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Babe, I didn't read the whole thread but did you ever resolve how the shower got going? any other events after that?

Nothing else happened after yesterday but i told my mum to call a plumber to see whats going on.

• Thanks 2

Babe bambino
1 minute ago, XenoFish said:

What exactly do you wish to know?

Ummm well how to set yourself up to seeing more positive things? Or just being prone to luck 

XenoFish

Ummm well how to set yourself up to seeing more positive things? Or just being prone to luck 

I'd rather keep things realistic and focus on the "positive". By looking at things as-is rather than build up false expectations, which is for the most part what positive thinking does. Reality rarely matches expectations. As for luck, that's also a state of mind, granted positive but also open ended. Well you could try saying something like "I will make today a good day, no matter what happens" as soon as you wake up each morning a few times. Then go about your day. The statement isn't an absolute. You're not saying that "Today will be good" you're saying that you will make it good. It's kinda optimistic without high expectations. It's about your state of mind.

• Like 3

Babe bambino
1 hour ago, XenoFish said:

I'd rather keep things realistic and focus on the "positive". By looking at things as-is rather than build up false expectations, which is for the most part what positive thinking does. Reality rarely matches expectations. As for luck, that's also a state of mind, granted positive but also open ended. Well you could try saying something like "I will make today a good day, no matter what happens" as soon as you wake up each morning a few times. Then go about your day. The statement isn't an absolute. You're not saying that "Today will be good" you're saying that you will make it good. It's kinda optimistic without high expectations. It's about your state of mind.

Oh okay. I understand you, i never speak positively of myself or what the day could bring which is probably why i feel like im at rock bottom right now. I'll try it and see how it goes :)

• Like 2

the13bats
6 hours ago, Babe bambino said:

Oh okay. I understand you, i never speak positively of myself or what the day could bring which is probably why i feel like im at rock bottom right now. I'll try it and see how it goes :)

actually you are not at rock bottom, im not denouncing how crappy you feel but you are able to come in here and converse with others, rock bottom isnt that.

years ago i had a little epiphany in a way, i stopped being down and sad because i didnt set some silly pace i had made up in my own mind by watching what some other person could do, i stopped being so concerned how bad was my day gonna be and started thinking how good my day might be, could be,

hey days are still a struggle, i have daily drdp it sucks, just last night i had bad sleep terrors but no matter how much it feels like its from out there and in control its not, i keep going, no pace, no goal to be sad i failed in reaching, nope, i do what i can when i can the best i can,

its not perfect but keeps me going.

• Like 2

Babe bambino
7 hours ago, the13bats said:

actually you are not at rock bottom, im not denouncing how crappy you feel but you are able to come in here and converse with others, rock bottom isnt that.

years ago i had a little epiphany in a way, i stopped being down and sad because i didnt set some silly pace i had made up in my own mind by watching what some other person could do, i stopped being so concerned how bad was my day gonna be and started thinking how good my day might be, could be,

hey days are still a struggle, i have daily drdp it sucks, just last night i had bad sleep terrors but no matter how much it feels like its from out there and in control its not, i keep going, no pace, no goal to be sad i failed in reaching, nope, i do what i can when i can the best i can,

its not perfect but keeps me going.

Wow that was beautifully said. Part of me wants to go and be happy but staying low is more easy for some reason it just feels like being happy is a huge task but im trying to work on myself and i know its going to be difficult. Dp/dr was a nightmare when i first got it but now ive just accepted it and im sure you have in a way which means that we are able to cope when we dont think we can i guess.