Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Babe bambino

I think i messed up BAD

96 posts in this topic

Impedancer
On 2019-04-13 at 7:58 PM, Babe bambino said:

A couple hours ago i did some spiritual work with no prep. I asked for a certain dead person to come into my space and asked them some yes or no questions when i was done i said thank you and bye. 2 hours later and im in the toilet and suddenly the shower turns on by itself i was like wtf so now im thinking i opened a portal to spirits or some bs and now im freaking out. What do you all make of this?

You haven't seen crazy yet. You should get out more and i agree with what the others said.

• Like 1

the13bats

ty, if my babbling helps at all i will keep it up.

im not the happiest person in the world nor deep down trama hounds depressed, i have had very down times i thought i wouldnt live through but i did.

drdp, when i first got it i didnt have a clue what it was and for a long time it gave me panic attacks and all that got all mixed together, now i know which is which, even different types of drdp.

i used to "try" to be all happy but it didnt really work so i just go with how i feel that day, maybe even some drdp helps me a little, so dont do anything that feels like a chore just keep the best you can a positive outlook and let the rest fall in where it may and go from there, 

• Like 1

Babe bambino
2 hours ago, the13bats said:

ty, if my babbling helps at all i will keep it up.

im not the happiest person in the world nor deep down trama hounds depressed, i have had very down times i thought i wouldnt live through but i did.

drdp, when i first got it i didnt have a clue what it was and for a long time it gave me panic attacks and all that got all mixed together, now i know which is which, even different types of drdp.

i used to "try" to be all happy but it didnt really work so i just go with how i feel that day, maybe even some drdp helps me a little, so dont do anything that feels like a chore just keep the best you can a positive outlook and let the rest fall in where it may and go from there, 

I will for sure 13 bats. Someone told me that life is not easy and its not supposed to be but it also shouldnt be miserable. I feel like we should find comfort in being stable and get out of the dark places we have created for ourselves. For me its hard now because my anxiety spiralled into ocd and im reacting badly to intrusive thoughts

Ive had had fears about being certain things and ive been told to be okay with not being 100% certain about my thoughts. But worrying is addictive so i just have to wean myself into a better mindset.

openozy

Well,I think you may have summonds something and it messed with your shower.I've had countless similar happenings.You can believe a bunch of skeptics or believe what you have experienced.Don't try to talk to dead people or use Ouija boards just accept you have a gift most will never know.Don't dabble in dark stuff and you will have an interesting if not average life atb.

openozy

And yeah, don't smoke ciggies.

• Like 1

Babe bambino
Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, openozy said:

And yeah, don't smoke ciggies.

Yeah i dont smoke anymore. Tbh im ij the middle of spirituality and being a skeptic so i cant really tell whats what but i dont care about it anymore and what do you mean by gift? Its not hard to talk to someone thats dead.

Edited by Babe bambino
  • Like 1

openozy
1 minute ago, Babe bambino said:

Yeah i dont smoke anymore. Tbh im ij the middle of spirituality and being a skeptic so i cant really tell whats what but i dont care about it anymore.

Nothing to worry about but you should take my advice on the dark stuff,I lost my bro at 23 from it,he thought it was cool and dangerous and he was right about the second thing.Glad you gave up the ciggies.If you go with the flow you will experience a lot of amazing things.

• Like 1

Babe bambino
1 minute ago, openozy said:

Nothing to worry about but you should take my advice on the dark stuff,I lost my bro at 23 from it,he thought it was cool and dangerous and he was right about the second thing.Glad you gave up the ciggies.If you go with the flow you will experience a lot of amazing things.

Yeah i wasnt a regular smoker though it was more of like im bored and im craving it. Im not going to dabble into dark stuff again. That being said if you dont mind me asking, what stuff did your brother do that put him in that predicament? 

openozy
Just now, Babe bambino said:

Yeah i wasnt a regular smoker though it was more of like im bored and im craving it. Im not going to dabble into dark stuff again. That being said if you dont mind me asking, what stuff did your brother do that put him in that predicament? 

Summonsing and conjuring "protective" spirits,demons or whatever.It really did work and it really was bad.He ended up on hard drugs and overdosing because he couldn't deal with this stuff.I've always never wanted to go to these limits.

• Sad 1

openozy

To say I've had thousands of paranormal things happen is no joke,on here its treated as such.

• Like 1

Babe bambino
14 minutes ago, openozy said:

To say I've had thousands of paranormal things happen is no joke,on here its treated as such.

Im really sorry for your loss and i hope hes resting peacfully now. It is a risky thing to play with ive heard many times but people do it for fun and out of curiosity. I feel like ive experienced some paranormal things too. When i was about 5 i saw a man on my living room window with a face similar to the girl in the exorcist, i could never sleep at night and always felt like someone was watching me or outside my window. 

• Like 1

openozy
2 minutes ago, Babe bambino said:

Im really sorry for your loss and i hope hes resting peacfully now. It is a risky thing to play with ive heard many times but people do it for fun and out of curiosity. I feel like ive experienced some paranormal things too. When i was about 5 i saw a man on my living room window with a face similar to the girl in the exorcist, i could never sleep at night and always felt like someone was watching me or outside my window. 

Thanks bambino,thats about the age my stuff started,with panther shadow figures and has continued my whole life.I've learned to live with it and its just part of me now and I embrace it.If you tell this to a doctor they put you on psych drugs and you are a dull version of what you should be.

• Like 1

Babe bambino

Thanks bambino,thats about the age my stuff started,with panther shadow figures and has continued my whole life.I've learned to live with it and its just part of me now and I embrace it.If you tell this to a doctor they put you on psych drugs and you are a dull version of what you should be.

I do believe that people can be prone to having things like these and its not attributed to mental health issues especially since schizophrenia rarely starts in childhood. I honestly believe that individuals can have mystical experiences and that there are other beings in different dimensions that pop in our dimension from time to time.

• Thanks 1

openozy

You see a lot of young people with this gift but they want to see something spectacular and take the Ouija board route.If they just sit back and be patient so much more will come to you,but you don't know when.

• Like 1

Babe bambino

You see a lot of young people with this gift but they want to see something spectacular and take the Ouija board route.If they just sit back and be patient so much more will come to you,but you don't know when.

Yeah ouija boards are nothing but trouble ive always said to myself i would never go near one and i never will. Speaking of this gift, if someone doesnt utilize it by spell work then what is the purpose of it? What are the things to come out of having this gift?

• Like 1

openozy

Sort of like life,no obvious purpose.It just makes life interesting, its not there to impress or help I think.Its just like having a life in two dimensions so you living twice the experience.Thats my take.

• Like 1

Babe bambino

Sort of like life,no obvious purpose.It just makes life interesting, its not there to impress or help I think.Its just like having a life in two dimensions so you living twice the experience.Thats my take.

Hmmm that is very interesting. Nicely put.

• Like 1

ouija ouija

May I make a suggestion? Instead of aiming for happy, try being content(although they're not mutually exclusive, of course). Being happy most or all of the time is not really achievable or natural.

• Like 2

Babe bambino
3 hours ago, ouija ouija said:

May I make a suggestion? Instead of aiming for happy, try being content(although they're not mutually exclusive, of course). Being happy most or all of the time is not really achievable or natural.

I get what you mean. When i force myself to be happy it doesnt work at all cause i tried yesterday. 

• Like 1

Amanda Evans

I just panned in on this thread.

First of all Babe Bambino I hope you are feeling steadier.

My shower does weird things like that sometimes...I just sigh and hope I don’t have to fork out for a plumber.

I am fascinated by the paranormal, hence being on this group, but am a grudging sceptic. I want to believe but also need proof... 

However I cannot explain what happened when I did  a Ouija board many years and supposedly ago and my grandmother contacted me.

Woah... it was very intense and whether it was her,or my own mental power I can never say but it was powerful. It was also extremely upsetting so you have to be really careful if you start messing with that kind of thing...

take good care xx

• Like 1

Babe bambino
2 hours ago, Amanda Evans said:

I just panned in on this thread.

First of all Babe Bambino I hope you are feeling steadier.

My shower does weird things like that sometimes...I just sigh and hope I don’t have to fork out for a plumber.

I am fascinated by the paranormal, hence being on this group, but am a grudging sceptic. I want to believe but also need proof... 

However I cannot explain what happened when I did  a Ouija board many years and supposedly ago and my grandmother contacted me.

Woah... it was very intense and whether it was her,or my own mental power I can never say but it was powerful. It was also extremely upsetting so you have to be really careful if you start messing with that kind of thing...

take good care xx

Hi amanda thanks for the sweet message. I am also very into paranormal things and i have an interest in spirituality which isnt great if you suffer from mental health issues. Ive heard a lot of bad things concerning using ouija boards like literally nothing good comes out of it. You end up in a bad situation a lot of the time.

Im feeling a little better than before and just trying to keep my anxiety at low levels for now. I hope you can heal from your loss and be okay with not contacting her because it could open doors for other things to take place.