Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Strange Falling Stones in Raigarh, India

macqdor

35 minutes ago, SecretSanta said:

Read it again.  

He’s not saying the story about the rocks is a hoax.

He’s saying YOUR story (Demons in Seattle/Hell House) is the hoax. 

I had no idea the forum allows us members to spam for profits.

• Like 1

Ah good old strawman. Cant debate the merits.

Resort to innuendos and attacks.

Now that's clitche.

So funny and ironic u skeptics promote me more than a paid promoter ever could.

Wow!

• Confused 1

7 minutes ago, macqdor said:

Ah good old strawman. Cant debate the merits.

Resort to innuendos and attacks.

Now that's clitche.

So funny and ironic u skeptics promote me more than a paid promoter ever could.

Wow!

so clue me in, you are admitting you spam post links etc to promote a hoax you profit from?

• Like 1

No. Of course not. I marvelling at skeptics ability to deflect. Go off topic and make a thread personal vs.discuss the article. U left and came back.

That's what I'm admitting.  Accusations? As straw man and off topic as they are, it's to be expected.  From skeptics 

@the13bats

Edited by macqdor
  • Confused 1

6 minutes ago, macqdor said:

No. Of course not. I marvelling at skeptics ability to deflect. Go off topic and make a thread personal vs.discuss the article. U left and came back.

That's what I'm admitting.  Accusations? As straw man and off topic as they are, it's to be expected.  From skeptics 

@the13bats

that was a good side step to my question but you said,

So funny and ironic u skeptics promote me more than a paid promoter ever could

in that statement you are saying that you are personally being promoted more than a paid promoter would do for you hence you make it sound to me like you must be making a profit in some form from trolling here,

im curious what you profit from, just what is being promoted,  man, im confused someone clue me in

Let me help you with your gotcha attempt. 

The only people doing any promoting around here are the skeptics that deflect and go off topic.

Like now. The thread is about stone throwing events in India.

Not me. U guys make it about me. 

Did the straw man tactic just metamorphosed?  (Note to self)

• Confused 1

Ad hominem (Latin for "to the person"[1]), short for argumentum ad hominem, is a fallacious argumentative strategy whereby genuine discussion of the topic at hand is avoided by instead attacking the character, motive, or other attribute of the person making the argument, or persons associated with the argument, rather than attacking the substance of the argument itself.

And......

That's my answer to your question. The thread is about the link above. 

PhotoGrid_1555481695484.jpg

Edited by macqdor
  • Confused 1

you back pedaled on that being promoted claim.

no, i dont know what a "gotcha" attempt is, nor this straw man thing and i sure arent attacking anyone just asking questions i was trying to piece together a puzzle,

you posted

So funny and ironic u skeptics promote me more than a paid promoter ever could

and others posted,

3 hours ago, stereologist said:

Reading and comprehension are again failing you.

Your story is the hoax. You promote a hoax.

Never stated or suggested that the stone throwing story is a hoax. You have a problem reading.

You tag all of threads you start with a tag to promote your hoax, the hoax in Washington state.

and

1 hour ago, SecretSanta said:

Read it again.  

He’s not saying the story about the rocks is a hoax.

He’s saying YOUR story (Demons in Seattle/Hell House) is the hoax.

i dont believe i know that alleged event is it that low enders amityville horror rip off hoax?

if you are involved with that, why not start a new thread to gain the promotion you boasted about,

I think it was people throwing rocks. Or monkeys possibly. 

• Thanks 1

Involved in what event?

All I did was post about stone throwing happening in India.

My enterouge deflect off topic and bring everything else.

Moderators never remind them to stay on topic. Therefore the thread eventually becomes locked. Skeptics win.

It has a solid proof of concept I give it that. 

13 minutes ago, macqdor said:

Moderators never remind them to stay on topic.

No. They never do that. Ever.

2 hours ago, Kismit said:

Time to head back to discussing the topic and not each other.

Thankyou

7 hours ago, macqdor said:

Now its a hoax?  I thought it was monkeys?    Thats what you said it could possibly be?  I think the people experiencing this would take offense to that.

@stereologist

Again you demonstrate that your reading and comprehension skills are poor. The hoax is your personal hoax concerning some fictional events in Washington state, not people or wildlife throwing rocks in India.

Maybe our willingness to hoax people about Washington state has reduced your ability to be honest.

• Like 1

The simple fact of the matter is that I presented as did other posters that throwing rocks in that part of the world is common. I showed it is even done by the military when engaging foreign troops. It happens in festivals. It happens in crimes. I also showed that rock throwing is not just a human trait. It is done by the large troops of monkeys that invade cities. It has led to the deaths of people that were killed by rock and brick throwing monkeys.

Others have argued that the solution must be in the article itself. Thus only humans can be the rock throwers.

I showed that the police do not like to blame monkeys because it makes them as they sated a laughingstock.

• Like 2

Maybe your loyalty to your skepticm has forced you to constantly stay off topic and insert personal attacks.

You've not proved hoaxing in anyone of these claims. This or my own.  Thanks for bringing my story up. Every knock is a boost. 

Your not reaching me. I said what I think it is.  No amount of skeptic straw man, or ad ho·mi·nem is gonna change my mind.

you must be singing to an Audience. 

Now is that all u got? Can I expect to see at my next post about Poltergeist?

What else intellectually u got?

Your monkey theory, cops, children,  locals all dont know what there doing. Only you do. 

Oh I almost forgot the "report was written inaccurate " your a SME of all trades?

Guess they need u there to solve this lol

No one caught the Jack The Ripper, maybe he was also a ghost?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, macqdor said:

Oh he needs you defending him.   LOL

I'm not promoting anything. I post a link.   You skeptics love making stuff personal.

cant be too much of a hoax you're still here.

You still compelled to respond.

@SecretSanta

How was I defending him?

I’m not defending anyone I was just trying to get you to grasp what he was saying. 

• Like 1

Here is another big joke: "Stone throwing poltergeist is a common occurrence in rural 3rd world countries."

There is no evidence for that statement.

On the other hand I have shown backing for every statement I made about monkeys. The only response so far has been scoffing, incredulity, blatant errors, and other lackluster posts.

Let me help you with some of your confused quoting:

The stone throwing starts at sunset and has occurred as late as 11 p.m.

for five to six days.

Sure sounds like a troop of monkeys is exhibiting their territorial imperative.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Territorial_Imperative

• Like 2

Here is another big joke: "Stone throwing poltergeist is a common occurrence in rural 3rd world countries."

There is no evidence for that statement.

Of course there is.  You'd know that if you researched poltergeist incidents the world-over.   Heck even the CIA noticed the various forms of poltergeist incidents happening the world in several of their 50's, 60's, 70's report.

From a high level there are 3 to 4 types of Poltergeist activities

1.) Stone Throwing (possibly the oldest and well known type of haunting, prevalent in 3rd world for obvious reasons)

2.) Pyro Poltergeist (2nd oldest, seems prevalent in south of the equator countries,  3rd world)

3.) Residential Poltergeist - The most well known and most studied of all poltergeist cases.

4.) Industry Poltergeist -Poltergeist in the work place environment.  Very, very rare but it happens

5.) Land Poltergeist - could under the four I just mentioned, especially the residential and work place environment

root cause is tied to the land itself.  1 to 5% of all poltergeist related cases.  Maybe even 10%

Hard to troubleshoot.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, macqdor said:

Of course there is.  You'd know that if you researched poltergeist incidents the world-over.   Heck even the CIA noticed the various forms of poltergeist incidents happening the world in several of their 50's, 60's, 70's report.

** snipped non-evidence **

Nothing there supports the joke: "Stone throwing poltergeist is a common occurrence in rural 3rd world countries."

There is still no evidence to support that claim.

The declassified documents mention a single poltergeist incident without comment on it. That's one document in 1 million. It is less than half a page in 12 million pages.

It  does not involve stone throwing or third world countries.

• Like 2

So far this continues to be an unsupported tale: "Stone throwing poltergeist is a common occurrence in rural 3rd world countries."

So far no evidence has been posted to support the claim. There has been some unrelated chaff tossed in but it was not evidence and it did not support this claim.

• Like 2