Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Strange Falling Stones in Raigarh, India

macqdor

Well if only the people in 3rd World countries knew the secret to getting rid of poltergeists, just try and collect evidence, especially anything on video. They disappear instantly. Also get some real scientist to visit, poltergeist hate that apparently.

• Like 2

okay, since i do not believe ghosts or paranormal supernatural being throws stones and i do find this interesting, its well known there are a lot of monkeys in india and as a person who years back had a pet monkey, monkeys with throw other things too not just stones,

i wonder any reports of decayed foods or feces being thrown?

• Thanks 1

I have to tell you that when I hear or see monkeys headed my way I expect the poo to fly.

Running down a trail in Tikal I escaped, but another person in my party who was wondering what my haste was all about was anointed by the monkeys.

• Haha 2

So far this continues to be an unsupported tale: "Stone throwing poltergeist is a common occurrence in rural 3rd world countries."

So far no evidence has been posted to support the claim. There has been some unrelated chaff tossed in but it was not evidence and it did not support this claim.

The evidence is everywhere. U just dont read.  You gotta step out of your bubble.

@stereologist

• Haha 1

Just now, macqdor said:

The evidence is everywhere. U just dont read.  You gotta step out of your bubble.

@stereologist

The burden is on you support your story. You wrote "Stone throwing poltergeist is a common occurrence in rural 3rd world countries."

I suppose that is something you made up. 

It would be simple for you to show that is the case, but my guess is you can't because it isn't true. 

Support your story. You wrote that in post #104 in this thread. In post #146 you didn't post any evidence and posted another probably untrue item "Heck even the CIA noticed the various forms of poltergeist incidents happening the world in several of their 50's, 60's, 70's report."

Now you suggest you can't support that story or won't support that story.

I accept that these are just made up stories you didn't expect people to double check on.

You will notice that I showed that monkeys are trouble in India, that they do throw stones, that people are killed, that the events start after sunset, that the police do not like to name monkeys as perpetrators, that rock throwing is common in that part of the world. I do back up my stories. But you make things up.

• Like 3

The burden is on you support your story. You wrote "Stone throwing poltergeist is a common occurrence in rural 3rd world countries."

Support my story for who?  Why do I need to support my story?  I already did the research.  I stepped outside my bubble of deny, deny, deny.  I'm not seeking followers - therefore I owe nothing to you.

If you want to know the truth.  Go research it yourself.   What is this a review committee? LOL

I know why stone throwing is prevalent n 3rd world countries. So do other people.  There's a whole other world of alike minds (as a result of doing their research, you have no clue about).  Some are here.  They just don't post.  Who do you think I got the information from?   Trying reading.  Invade that public library or better yet invade Google.com.  Pour yourself a nice cup of coffee and go to work.  I'm not here to educate you.    You should have learned that by now. The news article I post are meant for the truly interested.   We know thats not you.

Support your story. You wrote that in post #104 in this thread. In post #146 you didn't post any evidence and posted another probably untrue item "Heck even the CIA noticed the various forms of poltergeist incidents happening the world in several of their 50's, 60's, 70's report."

Now you suggest you can't support that story or won't support that story.

I accept that these are just made up stories you didn't expect people to double check on.

You will notice that I showed that monkeys are trouble in India, that they do throw stones, that people are killed, that the events start after sunset, that the police do not like to name monkeys as perpetrators, that rock throwing is common in that part of the world. I do back up my stories. But you make things up.

Showing monkeys living in India doesnt make them suspects LOL

Just makes them monkeys in India LOL!

Produce a witness seeing a monkey near the area where the stones are thrown(for this article).  Then come talk to me

But then again like you skeptics luv 2 say.  Witness testimony is useless.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, macqdor said:

Support my story for who?  Why do I need to support my story?  I already did the research.  I stepped outside my bubble of deny, deny, deny.  I'm not seeking followers - therefore I owe nothing to you.

If you want to know the truth.  Go research it yourself.   What is this a review committee? LOL

I know why stone throwing is prevalent n 3rd world countries. So do other people.  There's a whole other world of alike minds (as a result of doing their research, you have no clue about).  Some are here.  They just don't post.  Who do you think I got the information from?   Trying reading.  Invade that public library or better yet invade Google.com.  Pour yourself a nice cup of coffee and go to work.  I'm not here to educate you.    You should have learned that by now. The news article I post are meant for the truly interested.   We know thats not you.

Okay, then these were falsehoods

You wrote "Stone throwing poltergeist is a common occurrence in rural 3rd world countries." That was not true. 

You wrote "Heck even the CIA noticed the various forms of poltergeist incidents happening the world in several of their 50's, 60's, 70's report." That was not true either.

I believe that.

I backed up my suggestions. You post foolishness. I suppose that fits in with the Washington state hoax. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

There are 50 million monkeys in India. But since you asked (and I’m not going to tell you to research it cause I’m nice).

Edited by SecretSanta
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Ashley, Leonard R.N.

Thurston, Herbert

great starts

your going to have to read them though.    There's no audio I dont think.

HAPPY READING................................

Nice try. But that video is not where the activity has been reported.  The article doesn't even list monkeys as being the culprits. It says possible ghost or people.  It lists the times the stone throwing occurs
No one has mentioned monkeys.  The only people mentioning monkeys are you people thousands miles away LOL

Nice try through

if you can google that you can google 'stone throne' information related to poltergeists.  exhaust yourself in the research

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, stereologist said:

That must be a Tuesday or Saturday. That's the day people feed the monkeys.

I don’t care what day you feed the monkeys, I would stay as far away from those critters as I possibly could. I’m not a big fan of monkeys.

Just now, macqdor said:
Ashley, Leonard R.N.

Thurston, Herbert

great starts

your going to have to read them though.    There's no audio I dont think.

Again you can't support this claim.

You wrote "Stone throwing poltergeist is a common occurrence in rural 3rd world countries." That was not true. 

You wrote "Heck even the CIA noticed the various forms of poltergeist incidents happening the world in several of their 50's, 60's, 70's report." That was not true either.

These are both lies and now you want to pretend that hidden somewhere is information backing you up.

Please provide the evidence to back up your stories which appear to be completely untrue.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, SecretSanta said:

I don’t care what day you feed the monkeys, I would stay as far away from those critters as I possibly could. I’m not a big fan of monkeys.

My friend was badly bitten by monkeys in Malaysia at a shrine and ended up with an emergency trip home for medical care including rabies treatment.

BY GOSS,MICHAEL

“You have to let it all go, Neo. Fear, doubt, and disbelief. Free your mind.” 
 Morpheus The Matrix

COLIN.jpg

Claims are made and it is readily apparent that the claims were untruthful. Some people find out how silly they are when their claims are seen for what they are - untruthful efforts to support their silly position.

"Stone throwing poltergeist is a common occurrence in rural 3rd world countries." 

"Heck even the CIA noticed the various forms of poltergeist incidents happening the world in several of their 50's, 60's, 70's report." 

The second falsehood was posted to support the first one.

I think I'm done with this thread which has exposed one person once again as a hoaxer.

• Like 2

One last thing before I say “toodles”...

Apparently this area has lots of mines and some illegal mining. I wonder if the raining of rocks could be related to the illegal mining.  

https://www.business-standard.com/article/economy-policy/thirty-two-cases-of-illegal-coal-mining-in-chhattisgarh-in-3-yrs-112032800036_1.html

https://www.ndtv.com/cities/raigarh-chhattisgarh-chhattisgarh-mining-mafia-tried-to-run-over-ias-officer-with-jcb-machine-2022738

• Like 2

On 4/14/2019 at 6:19 PM, the13bats said:

Im pretty confident that asbestos will kill a person faster than alleged ghosts.

Still a guy working at an asbestos mine here in Quebec decided to build a peninsula with mining residues from asbestos in a lake.  Now it have a bunch of house on it now...pretty good idea lol !

https://www.google.com/maps/@46.083361,-71.2018451,4266m/data=!3m1!1e3

Done aquatic vegetation census there and was a bit confuse about the source of the rock formation... didn't have enough imagination to think about using asbestos mining residues....

• Like 1

@stereologist

Pick one of the Poltergeist books above. Let's form a book club. Read it for a month. Come back a month with our book report.  I say Colin Wilson.  What say you?

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Jon the frog said:

Still a guy working at an asbestos mine here in Quebec decided to build a peninsula with mining residues from asbestos in a lake.  Now it have a bunch of house on it now...pretty good idea lol !

https://www.google.com/maps/@46.083361,-71.2018451,4266m/data=!3m1!1e3

Done aquatic vegetation census there and was a bit confuse about the source of the rock formation... didn't have enough imagination to think about using asbestos mining residues....

breathing the microscopic needle like particles is what causes a cancer that kills people, using it as that foundation for buildings would likely be safe, no dust.

2 hours ago, the13bats said:

breathing the microscopic needle like particles is what causes a cancer that kills people, using it as that foundation for buildings would likely be safe, no dust.

Yeah, don't know about the effect on fish gills and eating these fish... but i don't fell that's a good idea,quite off topics too, lol.

But trowing stone on people can be down with slingshot and lobbing them with a ballistic shot make you out of sight. Done it when young with ink vinegar/soda bomb... that was funny.

• Like 1

For some reason this whole story reminds me of this:

Ray: "Symmetrical book stacking. Just like the Philadelphia mass turbulence of 1947."

Peter: "You’re right, no human being would stack books like this."

• Like 2

Of course you forget, Toad. I was present at an undersea, unexplained mass sponge migration.

• Like 1