Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
macqdor

The Pantomime of Debunkery

106 posts in this topic

macqdor

@XenoFish

That's your opinion. I have plenty. Cup runneth over actually.  

Myself, this specific thread are not created to make XenoFish a believer.

Sorry, you got to put in your own work. You've sandwiched yourself with excuses.

XenoFish
28 minutes ago, macqdor said:

@XenoFish

That's your opinion. I have plenty. Cup runneth over actually.  

Myself, this specific thread are not created to make XenoFish a believer.

Sorry, you got to put in your own work. You've sandwiched yourself with excuses.

It looks like you made a thread to mock skeptics. 

• Like 1

macqdor

I'm not mocking skeptics.  All of us are skeptics about certain things.  What separates us is our ability to be open minded.  Less cynical and less "show me, show me, show me."  Which IMO suggests that person dares not venture into their local library or online library and learn certain things for themselves.

I own 10 books on string theory and I'm still skeptic of it.  How many books, etc do you own about poltergeist? 0

Skeptics love pointing fingers, it been interesting (last few weeks) seeing them be the defensive.  

@XenoFish

XenoFish
Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, macqdor said:

How many books, etc do you own about poltergeist? 0

All the books on occultism and the paranormal I have had are gone. I don't remember the number. I used to believe in this nonsense. Till I realized it was nonsense. The only person on the defensive around here is you. You have repeatedly shown you can't handle criticism. You have shown an unwillingness to support your claims and be skeptical of the stuff you've been posting. I think you have a 90% ratio in thread shutdowns. 

I'm going to make one thing clear to you. There has only been one believer in the paranormal  I enjoyed conversing with. Too bad he's not on UM anymore. Those were some good conversation with an intelligent man.

Edited by XenoFish
  • Like 4

macqdor

Ah surely you can recall a title or two?

But nonetheless.  It's not important.  Just interesting.

Carry on

rashore

Unfortunately, seems like folks can't help but overly bicker about each other here rather than about the OP topic.

I will suggest folks read over the OP article while this thread is closed. Found here: https://www.cnn.com/2019/04/16/us/florida-school-possible-graves/index.html

It's a good topic, and one worthy of discussing if we could all set aside ourselves. As always, please review the UM rules, found here: https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/guidelines/

Thread closed for review.

• Like 1