Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Facebook et al down again

Eldorado

"Reports of an inability to access Facebook, Instagram and WhatsApp were coming in from around the world Sunday morning.

According to traffic-monitoring website DownDetector, the outage was first noticed at 6:28 a.m. EDT. Users started heading to other social media platforms to report issues accessing the services moments later."

At CTV (Canada) news: https://www.ctvnews.ca/sci-tech/facebook-down-outage-hits-services-including-instagram-whatsapp-1.4379209

At the Verge magazine: https://www.theverge.com/2019/4/14/18310069/facebook-instagram-whatsapp-down-outage-issues

Now that's a REAL tragedy right there... :P   

• Haha 6

30 minutes ago, Babe bambino said:

Do people still use facebook? Tbh i would love it if there was little to no social media. People would interact and properly socialize and i feel like we would be more compassionate humans.

:nw:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Babe bambino said:

Do people still use facebook? Tbh i would love it if there was little to no social media. People would interact and properly socialize and i feel like we would be more compassionate humans.

We know that there is a problem when the artificial reality of the internet bleeds over into the real world.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Babe bambino said:

Image result for no one talks anymore newspapers

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Babe bambino said:

But i promise you in the near future human interaction will be GONE especially with all the tech we have now. 

No it won't. We judt had one of these "old man yells at clouds" thread. Same old ****.

Edited by Imaginarynumber1
  • Like 2

Oh that's to bad, how terrible. .... Well no what's terrible is that it will be back up again. :yes: Facehook I mean facebucks$$$$$ I can't stand them, data siphon#@*&$res. OTher day I was doing something but google wanted to know if I was in the bathroom and what decor atmosphere NOT REALLY but its getting that bad I swear.  Same with stores parts houses on and on and on that one MUST HAVE A CARD to get the half price or even to buy at all, and in the future it will just get worse, just remember sheeple kiddies its all mandatory VOLUNTARY nobody twisted your arm for every last single piece of data, medical history to charge you more et cetera! etc. hahahahaha! laterzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Edited by MWoo7
  • Like 1

58 minutes ago, MWoo7 said:

Oh that's to bad, how terrible. .... Well no what's terrible is that it will be back up again. :yes: Facehook I mean facebucks$$$$$ I can't stand them, data siphon#@*&$res. OTher day I was doing something but google wanted to know if I was in the bathroom and what decor atmosphere NOT REALLY but its getting that bad I swear.  Same with stores parts houses on and on and on that one MUST HAVE A CARD to get the half price or even to buy at all, and in the future it will just get worse, just remember sheeple kiddies its all mandatory VOLUNTARY nobody twisted your arm for every last single piece of data, medical history to charge you more et cetera! etc. hahahahaha! laterzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Even though I've never mentioned my work place to anyone or posted it online, google has determined where I work. Kind of intimidating when your phone tells you "Hey, If you leave now you can be at work in 20 minutes or less".

• Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, Kaikou said:

. . .  "Hey, If you leave now you can be at work in 20 . . .

LOVE IT .... yeah like .. ? I'd seen...?was it in here, ? someplace recently somebody was saying about a gift ... what was that... something like   thanks .. but  GET THAT ALEXA THE BLEEEEP ! OUT OF MY HOUSE !   ? might have been the burr guy comedian I forget oh well.

... yeah who needs more eyes on you ... AND EARS !!!!! enough is enough, soon it will be like Briton, NO !   WAY !  THank you very much, but sadly, I think there is nothing anyone can do-- its the way.

UUPDATE::::

Q@uikckly no reply necessary I have to fly laterzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Edited by MWoo7

On 4/14/2019 at 12:01 PM, Kaikou said:

Even though I've never mentioned my work place to anyone or posted it online, google has determined where I work. Kind of intimidating when your phone tells you "Hey, If you leave now you can be at work in 20 minutes or less".

That just means you are transmitting data. Turn your location off, and disable all your google services. You can turn off its tracking of your movements quite easily.