Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Artificial plant

Belle62

Hi, I have this artificial plant sitting in my living room, and for some reason it fills right to the top with water on its own. This happened a couple of times. It’s so  unexplainable, can anybody explain this, or did it happen to you. Thank you

Edited by Belle62
I add a couple of words

34 minutes ago, Belle62 said:

Hi, I have this artificial plant sitting in my living room, and for some reason it fills right to the top with water on its own. This happened a couple of times. It’s so  unexplainable, can anybody explain this, or did it happen to you. Thank you

Certainly has never happened to me. Can you send a picture of this? Any other possibly related information??

40 minutes ago, Belle62 said:

Hi Belle

I know this might sound weird but do you have any cats, I have caught one of my daughter's cats peeing in the flower pots here.:lol:

jmccr8

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, jmccr8 said:

Hi Belle

I know this might sound weird but do you have any cats, I have caught one of my daughter's cats peeing in the flower pots here.:lol:

jmccr8

But then there would be a strong, distinct smell, wouldn't there?

Hi, Belle62 :st Welcome to UM. I'm wondering if it's condensation running down the leaves into the vase/pot? Or somebody who comes to your home, thinks the plant is real and feels the need to water it for you? :lol:

• Like 2

Wouldn't this be better suited for the paranormal section than here?

4 hours ago, Belle62 said:

Do you have any young children? If so, one of them might be watering it. If all else fails set up a hidden camera and find out what's going on. 

Edited by XenoFish
  • Like 4

5 hours ago, Belle62 said:

If no one has been near the plant or no drips coming down from the ceiling its something paranormal.What it is is anyones guess.

• Haha 1

On 15/04/2019 at 10:47 AM, XenoFish said:

Wouldn't this be better suited for the paranormal section than here?

Do you have any young children? If so, one of them might be watering it. If all else fails set up a hidden camera and find out what's going on. 

Yeah, I second this, please provide us with a little more information if you can.

• Like 1

On 4/15/2019 at 1:35 AM, Belle62 said:

Condensation from the type of plastic used. Or a prank. 

• Like 1

Hey hey there Belle thanks for the post and I have to concur with others on prank without more information.
How about pictures from that fine new camera you recently picked up or even from your mobile too? would be nice.  Well its still to early to give to much paranormal thought/view to this plus and you might get back here mentioning it was kids- okAY! WAITING WITH BATED BREATH AND ON THE EDGE OF MY SEAT, no no, no tapping that report button I'm just practicing////trying my pitiful attempts at humour, again.  Please hurry back with the answer inquiring minds need to know.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

if this is a real event then it can be explained and might be boring or might be fun but will be worldly,

in cases like this the easiest and most times fastest way to the answer is set up a surveillance cam

• Like 1

cam

True.  Wouldn't it be nice if [cheap toss anywhere] mobile toy like cams were in discount stores and one just had to have the right number to dial in to see it on laptop, as it would be wireless and good for 10 kilometers or more naturally ?!?!?!??!

I've seen some but-- ! they were NOT! cheap and if you weren't standing on your head while performing acrobatic stunts you couldn't get the tech part done over some insane oriental website, which the support didn't know English to well by the way.

Edited by MWoo7
  • Like 1

here usa , Floriduh we have places that do sell wireless cames some wifi and some around 100.00 or less, depends on how serious a person is and budget,

im a packrat and no mcgyver but putz things together, if i needed a surveillance cam cheap/free i would use one of my countless old digital cams,  wire it up and go.

my point was this threads case can be solved fairly easy, one doesnt have to jump to paranormal is the only possible answer.

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

This sounds like an SCP XD

But seriously, there is nothing really to worry about it. Might even be a benefit!