Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
celinebl

Strange crying spell

11 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

celinebl

Hi there

something weird happened last night.

Was in bed, about to fall asleep, quite relaxed and happy as thinking about someone who has passed, and whom i wasnt that close to at all, it was an aquaintance more than anything (the anniv of his death is next week tho).
All of a sudden, in the "go to sleep" thought/dream (so controlled by me normally) I feel strong nausea and then i just burst into tears. I cannot stop for a minute.

Its the first time i cry without the emotional feeling that goes with it like sadness. i am literally crying, ie tears coming down real bad and surprised ab it. And i was not thinking of death or anything sad, i was talking to this person in my thought/dream and we were having a nice time. I have never cried for his death, just sad when i heard ab it a year ago. after the crying, i felt cold to my core. This person was not close to me at all, i didnt even have his number. fyi, he died by suicide due to long term depression

any meaning or just hormonal weirdness because its the anniversary coming up?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
Habitat

Perhaps you had feelings for this person that you hadn't consciously acknowledged.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
celinebl

i dont thnk so, and the weirdest for me is that its first time in my life im crying without feeling sad or angry. i felt nothing, only physical, like the nausea was a warning of the crying i dunno

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ouija ouija

Hello celinebl, welcome to UM :)

Perhaps you were channelling the deep sadness that caused him to take his own life, and because you were channelling you didn't feel the sadness yourself?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
papageorge1
8 hours ago, celinebl said:

 

any meaning or just hormonal weirdness because its the anniversary coming up?

One idea is that the deceased can effect us telepathically. I feel on at least two occasions I experienced this at the stage between sleep and awake where I believe we are more receptive to such telepathy. I felt beyond my normal emotional levels during those two experiences. There were more emotions than in my filtering logic dominated fully awake state. The emotions were rawer.

Just a theory to consider.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Robotic Jew
1 hour ago, papageorge1 said:

One idea is that the deceased can effect us telepathically. I feel on at least two occasions I experienced this at the stage between sleep and awake where I believe we are more receptive to such telepathy. I felt beyond my normal emotional levels during those two experiences. There were more emotions than in my filtering logic dominated fully awake state. The emotions were rawer.

Just a theory to consider.

Where is the Papameter on this case?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
papageorge1
1 hour ago, Robotic Jew said:

Where is the Papameter on this case?

 Before that you need to look me in the proverbial eye and tell me you’re not here to mock a serious thread.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
celinebl

if this is mocking matter, then im out

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Robotic Jew
14 hours ago, papageorge1 said:

 Before that you need to look me in the proverbial eye and tell me you’re not here to mock a serious thread.

I was serious. I'm trying to be more open minded and take others opinions and stances into account on things and you always give genuine feedback.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
XenoFish

Sounds like some type of deep subconscious emotional release.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
papageorge1
1 minute ago, Robotic Jew said:

I was serious. I'm trying to be more open minded and take others opinions and stances into account on things and you always give genuine feedback.

I am glad to see a more open-minded interest. And I'll accept your word that you are being honest about that.

So here, I understand the question to be what does the Papameter say about this case.

Papameter...….50% Chance the experience involved some contact with the deceased friend...…...50% chance the event was entirely her own creation

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.