Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Angel of LIghtness Achieved Prediction Paris

TheAngelofLightness

The Peace of God to all that belong to the Light

Dear Members of this forum, 

i have already expressed through different channels my most deeply felt condolences to the French People for the terrible loss that they are experiencing at this moments. 

If any of you have relatives, friends or any connection with the French Capital receive also my respects.  

Notredame Cathedral has been a symbol of stability along 8 centuries, survived two revolutions, the fire of Paris, two world wars, this is a real tragedy for the world too, one of the great Cultural Patrimonies of humanities is facing destruction. My prayers are for the Parisiens, specially the brave firemen that are fighting right now the flames to reduce the magnitude of the devastation. 

I am really deeply sorry. Unfortunately this tragedy has pushed to full accomplishment one of my predictions posted here in January 5th 2019: that France will lose a National monument in Paris destroyed this year. I am perfectly aware that this fire is sending many of my friends and readers into the twiLight zone. 

After years forecasting correctly future events I still don't adapt myself to the idea of this prophetic gift. 

You can imagine what I am feeling now, it is one of my most impressive omens ever.

Original prediction thread:

"6) .......January 5th 2019 post by Angel of LIghtness : There will be terrorist attacks on France again, which authorship will be claimed by fundamentalist Islamic Organizations, and this time will reach the most crucial and emblematic historic areas of large French cities, including a national monument in Paris itself."

Sincerely, 

The Angel of LIghtness 
Edited by TheAngelofLightness

You've already added this post to your other predictions thread.

• Thanks 1

• The topic was locked